VitaPost’s new Thyroid Support dietary supplement is attracting attention from people suffering from thyroid problems. It has a wide range of benefits that have a positive effect on their overall health.
Although the thyroid is a small part of the human body, most people don’t realize it has one of the most crucial responsibilities for keeping us alive. The thyroid is more susceptible to affecting the rest of your body if it goes wrong.
How well will Thyroid Support do to support the thyroid and keep its functions in perfect shape? Continue reading to discover more!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Leonardo Santos. You can still read our article to get a complete overview of Thyroid support.
Thyroid Support: An Overview What Symptoms Do You Have When Not Taking Thyroid Medication?
VitaPost Thyroid Support is a natural dietary supplement that aims to support the health of the thyroid gland and maintain its regular functions. Its formulation is packed with a stellar combination of natural minerals and a powerful Ayurvedic herb and is enriched with a bountiful supply of vitamin B12. These ingredients balance hormones in the gland and make it less susceptible to disease.
It has positive effects on the thyroid and improves your ability to focus, calm your mind, and gives you more energy to power up your body. Thyroid Support is a product of VitaPost, a natural wellness brand owned and operated by the US-based company Vita Balance, Inc.
What is a Thyroid?
The thyroid is a gland – a miniature version of an organ, if you will – located at the front part of the neck area, covered with the trachea connected to your lungs. If you’re male or masculine-presenting, it’s essentially located below your adam’s apple. Shaped to resemble something like a butterfly, it’s responsible for producing two hormones (T3 and T4), both of which are vital to the overall development of your body. They also play a vital role in maintaining cell metabolism and affecting all organs of your body, keeping you alive.
While a normal-functioning thyroid can result in a well-oiled machine of a human body, there are certain instances where the endocrine gland could go wrong: too much secretion of T3 and T4 hormones may cause what is known as hyperthyroidism, where cell metabolism becomes much faster than usual, the heart rate speeds up, and hyperactive digestion can result in diarrhea. Hypothyroidism can also cause a slowing of your body’s functions, heartbeat and digestion, which could lead to constipation.
Suppose you begin to feel there’s something wrong with some parts of your body, like sore eyes, sudden imbalance of weight, constant tiredness, anxiety, or depression. In that case, there is a chance that it may be directly or indirectly related to thyroid problems.
What Causes Thyroid Problems?
A wide range of possibilities may eventually result in thyroid problems to varying degrees, the most common of which is iodine deficiency. Iodine is a trace mineral that supports the thyroid gland’s ability to secrete hormones and aid cells in converting food into fuel. Without it, the thyroid would have to work twice as hard to the point where it either swells or malfunctions, depending on the circumstance.
Another instance where thyroid problems could manifest may be in the form of nodules. They are usually not life-threatening in most cases. However, there may be rare instances when they can become large enough to be felt and seen. There is also the possibility that they could get worse. Hyperthyroidism or excess hormone secretion can often cause thyroid-adjacent lumps.
Other possible causes of thyroid problems include autoimmune diseases that affect the gland in various ways, inflammation due to a viral infection, medical treatments like medicines and radiation therapy, premeditated generic disorders, and even cancer. Thyroid issues in pregnant women can also be caused by pregnancy. If left untreated, they may cause miscarriage or premature birth.
How thyroid support works
Like other dietary supplements that target thyroid problems, VitaPost Thyroid Support helps bring back the balance of the gland’s hormonal levels to a normal state, then maintains that with a rich supply of minerals and vitamins. This solution provides a large amount of iodine which is crucial for the thyroid’s function. Thyroid Support may be able to restore hormone production if you have hypothyroidism.
Besides iodine, Thyroid Support is packed with other trace minerals such as zinc and selenium. These two are equally as necessary for further supporting thyroid hormone levels. You’ll notice a shift in your focus and energy with the help of L-tyrosine and vitamin B12 and the ashwagandha herbal. The metabolism of all living cells is affected by the health and stability of your thyroid.
Benefits of Thyroid Support
Thyroid Support capsules can provide many benefits that will benefit your thyroid and your entire body. These include:
- Supporting the sustainable production of thyroid hormones. The supplement’s carefully chosen ingredients may help people suffering from thyroid issues, both mentally and physically. Their metabolic levels have returned to a normal range, which allows them to feel as energetic as ever.
- Providing well-balanced energy levels. You won’t feel tired if your energy levels have returned to normal. Thyroid Support and ashwagandha help you to maintain your metabolism and alertness. You shouldn’t just rely on the supplement. A healthy diet and regular exercise can help to keep the momentum going.
- Enhancing cognitive functions. As your thyroid’s functions are in good shape, your mental sharpness, memory recall, and focal clarity significantly improve. Vitamin B12 has been shown to improve mood and allow you to focus on the project you are committed to.
The Ingredients List
Thyroid Support’s formulaic blend of vitamins, minerals, and other natural extracts sets it apart from other similar brands. Each ingredient has been individually third-party lab-tested and proven for its wide range of contributions that benefit the thyroid gland and has therefore been handpicked for that purpose. Let’s now take a closer look at the benefits these components offer.
Vitamins, Minerals, and Amino Acids
- Vitamin B12 (100mcg). Vitamin B12 is one of the most essential vitamins that the body requires to survive. Vitamin B12 plays a significant role in the formation and metabolism of cells as well as DNA synthesis. It also shows promising results when treating slow cognitive functions, ushering back a sense of focus and mental clarity into the body. Vitamin B12 does not stay in the body for long, so a low level of vitamin B12 could lead to hypothyroidism. What Symptoms Do You Have When Not Taking Thyroid Medication?
- Iodine (from Kelp and/or potassium-iodide 150 mg) – This trace mineral is essential for the production of thyroid hormones. It can be found in many types of seafood, including fish and seaweed. Iodine is not produced naturally by humans so people rely heavily on supplements and foods to get their daily dose. Likewise, the lack of iodine within the body may result in thyroid problems of varying levels.
- Magnesium (200mg) – Another trace mineral, this one plays a role in assisting energy production and cell metabolism within the body, as well as supporting muscle and nerve health. It can also be used to restore blood sugar balance, which will help patients avoid heart disease and diabetes.
- Zinc (8mg) – Zinc, like iodine, has been renowned for its significance in the thyroid gland’s functions and the synthesis of its hormones, helping protect it from further disruptions. The mineral’s large amount can help with bodily immunity, bloodclotting, skin and hair health, as well as improving and maintaining vision and feeling of sight. Hypothyroidism is a condition where the body doesn’t have enough zinc.
- 200mcg Selenium – Also known as a “feel-good” mineral, selenium has antioxidant properties that protect the thyroid from harmful free radicals. It also supports improving cell metabolism within the body and shows promising results in treating individuals with mental health issues, making them feel happier and more satisfied with their life.
- Copper (0.2mg) – With traces found in body tissues, this mineral is one of the human body’s most necessary nutrients to thrive. It plays an important role in forming red blood cells, safeguarding nerve cells against harmful elements and other factors, and maintaining the immune system, among other things. Copper intake can have an impact on your body’s overall function. You should only consume the right amount.
- Manganese (2mg). – Manganese is essential for all things in life. It strengthens bones and muscles and protects them from minor injuries. It can improve sexual health and be used to treat cramps, mood swings, and other symptoms in women.
- Molybdenum 50mcg – Molybdenum has been steadily gaining popularity in the health and wellness field due to the many benefits it offers the body. On the one hand, it’s been proven to assist in the optimization of the thyroid’s functions. On the other, it helps prevent cardiovascular diseases from taking place – both of these on top of other benefits like improving hair and skin health and balanced glucose levels.
- L-tyrosine (300mcg) – This non-essential amino acid plays an active role in the production – and conversion – of thyroid hormones produced within the gland. Although it is naturally produced within the body, it can also be taken externally as a nootropic supplement – it’s been proven to help reduce constant stress and sleep deprivation in exchange for a more alert cognitive system. What Symptoms Do You Have When Not Taking Thyroid Medication?
Extracts of herbs and fruits
- Schisandra powder (240mg) – With its origins in traditional Chinese medicine, extracts of the Schisandra berry plant are rich in antioxidant properties, protecting the liver from free radicals. It also positively affects mental health and can improve the body’s energy levels.
- Ashwagandha root powder (200mg) – Native to Asian and African regions, Ashwagandha serves as a natural alternative in treating thyroid problems, along with stress and low blood pressure. That’s because it’s filled with special healing chemicals that can usher in welcoming improvements upon contact with the body. It claims to soothe the brain from further worries, improve the immune system, and fix the offset balance of thyroid hormone levels.
- Bladderwrack powder 50mg – This is an edible seaweed that can be grown and consumed all over the world. It has been used for years as an organic remedy to moderate digestive problems. Scientists have discovered that it contains rich dietary fiber content, making it an ideal choice for treating problems within the digestive system, most of which may be linked to thyroid issues. It can also speed up healing of skin conditions like eczema and wounds.
- Cayenne pepper powder (30mg). – Cayenne pepper is best known for its contribution to hot-and-spicy food. However, it does more than just burn your throat and tongue. The extract’s unique spice can trigger healing properties that protect your digestive system and stomach from inflammation. It is also known to help with skin conditions like psoriasis and cold symptoms.
- Kelp (38mg) – Known for its salty taste, kelp has already been established early on as a great source of iodine, crucial in maintaining the thyroid gland’s functions. This seaweed extract also contains a variety of vitamins and minerals that target different body parts. Vitamin A helps with clearer vision and vitamin K and calcium help to strengthen the bones. What Symptoms Do You Have When Not Taking Thyroid Medication?
The Benefits of Thyroid Support
- Thyroid Support abounds with tons of nourishing elements to improve your thyroid gland and its hormone levels.
- You feel as energized as you were when you were younger, thanks to healthy cell metabolism.
- Your immune system is guaranteed extra protection against free radicals and other issues that thyroid problems may cause.
- The formulation of herbs, vitamins, and minerals aids in the improvement of cognitive functions, organ health, bone health, and skin health, among other factors.
- It can also speed up weight loss.
- Thyroid Support capsules can cause little or no side effects. They are made in an FDA-registered facility that follows Good Manufacturing Practices guidelines (GMP).
The Cons of Using Thyroid Support
- Being a natural supplement, it should not be used as a total replacement for a medical prescription drug, as advised by the doctor.
- There is no predetermined period in which Thyroid Support may bring results, as these outcomes will significantly vary from person to person.
Thyroid Support has received mostly positive reviews based on limited customer reviews. While many of the reviews from those who have used it admired how it fixed a variety of minor to moderate health concerns, they can agree on one thing: Thyroid Support does what it’s advertised to do, giving them a huge boost in their thyroid health.
One reviewer, Sophie, said that her doctor had reduced the number of thyroid medications to half upon check-up thanks to Thyroid Support. Another user, Evey, tried the supplement when they noticed a negative change in their appetite – after using it for a while, their cravings have slowly returned to normal.
Sarah struggled with weight issues for a long time until her colleague suggested that it may have been the thyroid causing it. Thyroid Support was used for a long time and lifestyle changes have helped her to stabilize her weight and make the best of it. She is now happy to recommend the product.
Who Should Take Thyroid Support?
Thyroid Support, due to the nature of many of its ingredients discussed in this article, is an ideal option for people who are experiencing symptoms or signs of hypothyroidism. It can also be used by individuals who suffer from symptoms related to hyperthyroidism, the opposite of hypothyroidism. Still, they will have to be wary about taking it as overdosage of iodine, vitamin B12, and other nutrients may exacerbate the situation. What Symptoms Do You Have When Not Taking Thyroid Medication?
Thyroid Support should be generally safe to consume since these capsules’ safe and sanitized manufacturing process reflects their high quality. With that in mind, it should produce little to no side effects for those who plan on using it. Overdoses of the supplement can lead to thyroid disease or cancer.
Prices and where to buy
Thyroid Support Supplements are available online at the official website thyroidsupport.us, VitaPost’s Amazon storefront and Walmart’s online shop. You can also purchase them in person at select retailers. If you wish to buy from the first website, you’ll be surprised to know that it offers sweet exclusive discount deals and a subscription option that you won’t usually get anywhere else!
Thyroid Support 60 capsules, which last around 30 days, cost $23.95. According to the official website. It’s currently available on Amazon for $27. This is three dollars more than the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (SRP).
Thyroidsupport.us allows users to choose from two multi-bottle package options to maximize their spending.
- 2-bottle bundle for $42.96 (originally $47.90; good for 60 days).
- Three-bottle bundle: $64.44 PLUS one free bottle (originally $95.80, good for an extra 120 days)
If you’re looking for an option to have Thyroid Support stocks delivered straight to your door periodically without having to purchase them all the time, you may choose to subscribe upon checkout – with it, you’re guaranteed to save 10% off on future orders. What Symptoms Do You Have When Not Taking Thyroid Medication?
Shipping and Refund Policy
Thyroid Support orders come with a shipping charge. The exact amount will depend on where you live. It will only cost $4.95 for standard USPS delivery if you are located within the US. International customers who are not residents of the US will need to pay $9.95 for their orders to be fulfilled via UPS, DHL or USPS.
As for refunds, VitaPost stands by its thyroid supplement 100%, as with all of its other products, knowing that the overall quality of it matches universal standards. Should you ever feel unsure or dissatisfied with its performance, VitaPost, under Vita Balance, Inc., will be quick to let you return unopened bottles to its office address – just give the company a call, and it will be ready to assist you. You can find more information on the company’s contact information at www.vitapost.us, or visit the Thyroid Support website.
How has Thyroid Support done in supporting the thyroid and maintaining its functions? We believe that Thyroid Support has done a good job so far. What Symptoms Do You Have When Not Taking Thyroid Medication?
Based on the critical reception from the people who used it for a variety of health issues caused by problems within the thyroid, VitaPost Thyroid Support does exactly what it was designed to do – nourish the thyroid with enough nutrients to improve its functions from slowing down – and maybe speeding up as well, but treat it modestly.
We recommend it because it comes from a trusted wellness brand that has a reputation for making affordable supplements that work well for the body. Thyroid Support may be a good option for those looking for a cost-effective solution to thyroid problems.
FAQ What Symptoms Do You Have When Not Taking Thyroid Medication?
How can I take the Thyroid Support Supplement?
VitaPost recommends that you take two capsules daily for guaranteed results. Take note, however, that those outcomes may vary. If you’re still skeptical about its effectiveness, you may always first approach your nearest medical professional for expert advice.
What’s the best way to take Thyroid Support?
Since the flavor of the product’s capsule emits a bitter taste, VitaPost does not recommend you take it on its own. Instead, it should ideally be consumed along with your food and/or drink during or after every meal.
Thyroid Support should not be consumed by anyone if?
Although Thyroid Support is meant to be taken by anyone, it should not be recommended for minors, breastfeeding women, or people with high-risk medical conditions. If you or your loved one belongs to any of these groups, you may need to consult your doctor before using it.
If I have serious thyroid issues, do I need a prescription for Thyroid Support?
Thyroid Support is an over-the-counter natural dietary supplement, so automatically, it is not considered a prescription drug. It can be purchased at any of the above-mentioned stores or suppliers, anytime and anywhere.