VitaPost’s new Thyroid Support dietary supplement is attracting attention from people suffering from thyroid problems. It has a wide range of benefits that have a positive effect on their overall health.
The thyroid may be just a part of the human body for most people, but they fail to realize that it carries one of the most important responsibilities in keeping a person alive and kicking. The thyroid is more susceptible to affecting the rest of your body if it goes wrong.
What can Thyroid Support do for your thyroid? How does it keep it in top shape? Keep reading til the end to find out!
Adam has posted a video review on Leonardo Santos’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Thyroid Support, you may still want to check out our article below.
Thyroid Support: An Overview What Is The Best Form Of Artichoke For Thyroid Support
VitaPost Thyroid Support, a natural dietary supplement, aims to support thyroid health and maintain normal functions. The formula is rich in natural minerals and powerful Ayurvedic herbs and has a high level of vitamin B12. These ingredients are needed to balance the hormones produced in the gland, making it less prone to disease.
Besides bringing positive effects to the thyroid, it also improves your sense of focus, peace of mind, and energy levels to power up the rest of your body. Thyroid Support is a product of VitaPost, a natural wellness brand owned and operated by the US-based company Vita Balance, Inc.
What is a Thyroid?
The thyroid is a gland – a miniature version of an organ, if you will – located at the front part of the neck area, covered with the trachea connected to your lungs. If you’re male or masculine-presenting, it’s essentially located below your adam’s apple. It is shaped like a butterfly and produces two hormones (T3 & T4) which are essential for the development of your entire body. They also play a vital role in maintaining cell metabolism and affecting all organs of your body, keeping you alive.
A healthy thyroid can make the human body a smooth, functioning machine. However, excessive secretion of T3 or T4 hormones can cause hyperthyroidism. This is a condition where cells metabolism speeds up and heart rate increases, which can lead to diarrhea. On the other hand, too little may cause hypothyroidism, further slowing down your bodily functions, heartbeat, and digestion (resulting in constipation).
Suppose you begin to feel there’s something wrong with some parts of your body, like sore eyes, sudden imbalance of weight, constant tiredness, anxiety, or depression. In that case, there is a chance that it may be directly or indirectly related to thyroid problems.
What causes thyroid problems?
There are many possible causes of thyroid problems. The most common is iodine deficiency. Iodine is a trace mineral that supports the thyroid gland’s ability to secrete hormones and aid cells in converting food into fuel. Without it, the thyroid would have to work twice as hard to the point where it either swells or malfunctions, depending on the circumstance.
Nodules are another sign of thyroid problems. They are usually not life-threatening in most cases. However, there may be rare instances when they can become large enough to be felt and seen. There is also the possibility that they could get worse. Thyroid-adjacent lumps are often caused by hyperthyroidism and excess hormone secretion along the nodules.
Thyroid problems can also be caused by autoimmune diseases, which affect the gland in different ways, inflammation from a viral infection and medical treatments such as radiation therapy and medicines. Premeditated generic disorders and cancer are other possible causes. Pregnancy may also be linked to thyroid issues amongst childbearing individuals, and if left untreated, it may lead to a miscarriage and premature birth, among other factors.
> > Click Here to Order Now < <
How thyroid support works
VitaPost Thyroid Support, like other thyroid supplements, helps restore the hormone balance to normal levels and then provides a rich supply minerals and vitamins. The solution supplies an abundant amount of iodine, which is, as previously mentioned, crucial to the thyroid’s functions. For instance, if you suffer from hypothyroidism, the amount of iodine from Thyroid Support could be all it takes to bring hormone production levels back to normal.
Besides iodine, Thyroid Support is packed with other trace minerals such as zinc and selenium. These two are equally as necessary for further supporting thyroid hormone levels. You’ll notice a shift in your focus and energy with the help of L-tyrosine and vitamin B12 and the ashwagandha herbal. As long as the thyroid’s workings remain stable and healthy, so is the metabolism of all living cells within you.
Benefits of Using Thyroid Support
Thyroid Support capsules can provide many benefits that will benefit your thyroid and your entire body. These include:
- Supporting the sustainable production of thyroid hormones. Those who suffer physically and mentally from thyroid problems may notice feeling less sluggish or anxious, depending on the situation, thanks to the supplement’s strategic blend of ingredients. In addition, their metabolic levels are back in the optimal range, allowing them to be as energetic as before.
- Providing well-balanced energy levels. You won’t feel tired if your energy levels have returned to normal. Thyroid Support and ashwagandha help you to maintain your metabolism and alertness. Of course, you shouldn’t rely on the supplement alone, as a healthy diet and exercise can also aid in keeping up the momentum.
- Enhancing cognitive functions. Your mental sharpness, memory recall and focal clarity will improve significantly if your thyroid functions are in good condition. Vitamin B12 has been shown to improve mood and allow you to focus on the project you are committed to.
> > Click Here to Order Now < <
The List of Ingredients
Thyroid Support’s formulaic blend of vitamins, minerals, and other natural extracts sets it apart from other similar brands. Each ingredient has been individually third-party lab-tested and proven for its wide range of contributions that benefit the thyroid gland and has therefore been handpicked for that purpose. Without further ado, let’s take a close look at what these components have to offer
Vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
- Vitamin B12 (100mcg). Vitamin B12 is one of the most essential vitamins that the body requires to survive. Vitamin B12 plays a significant role in the formation and metabolism of cells as well as DNA synthesis. It also shows promising results when treating slow cognitive functions, ushering back a sense of focus and mental clarity into the body. Vitamin B12 is not guaranteed to stay in the body longer, and, as a result, a deficiency of this mineral may set early signs of hypothyroidism in motion. What Is The Best Form Of Artichoke For Thyroid Support
- Iodine (from kelp and/or potassium iodide, 150 mcg) – Commonly sourced from different kinds of seafood such as seaweed and fish, among other food groups, this trace mineral is vital to the production of thyroid hormones. Humans can’t produce iodine naturally, so they heavily rely on external sources such as foods and supplements to get their fill. Thyroid problems can also be caused by a lack of iodine in the body.
- Magnesium (200mg – This trace mineral plays a vital role in energy production and cell metabolism. It also supports muscle and nerve health. It is also used to treat problems with blood sugar levels, bringing them back to balance and further putting patients away from risks of diabetes and heart disease.
- Zinc (8mg) – Zinc, like iodine, has been renowned for its significance in the thyroid gland’s functions and the synthesis of its hormones, helping protect it from further disruptions. The mineral’s large amount can help with bodily immunity, bloodclotting, skin and hair health, as well as improving and maintaining vision and feeling of sight. Hypothyroidism is a condition where the body doesn’t have enough zinc.
- Selenium (200mcg) – Sometimes called a feel-good mineral, selenium is packed with antioxidant properties to help defend the thyroid’s functions against the pesky free radicals that may get in the way of offsetting its hormonal balance. It is also known to improve cell metabolism and make people happier and more content with their lives.
- Copper (0.2mg) – With traces found in body tissues, this mineral is one of the human body’s most necessary nutrients to thrive. It plays an important role in forming red blood cells, safeguarding nerve cells against harmful elements and other factors, and maintaining the immune system, among other things. Copper intake can have an impact on your body’s overall function. You should only consume the right amount.
- Manganese (2mg) – In all aspects of life, from the earth’s crust down to within your body, manganese strengthens your bones and muscle tissues to be strong and immune from minor damage. It brings potential improvements to sexual health, making it an effective treatment to suppress hormonal mood swings and cramps in women and cognitive health.
- Molybdenum (50mcg) – Molybdenum is slowly gaining traction over the years in the health field for the huge number of benefits it can bring to the human body. It has been shown to optimize the functions of the thyroid. It also helps to prevent the development of cardiovascular diseases.
- L-tyrosine (30mcg)- This non-essential amino acids plays an active part in the creation and conversion of thyroid hormones within the gland. It is naturally produced in the body but can be taken externally as an nootropic supplement. This has been shown to reduce stress levels and sleep deprivation, which results in a more alert cognitive system. What Is The Best Form Of Artichoke For Thyroid Support
Herb and Fruit Extracts
- Schisandra powder (240mg). – Schisandra berry extracts are rich in antioxidants, which protect the liver against free radicals. It also positively affects mental health and can improve the body’s energy levels.
- Ashwagandha root powder (200mg) – Native to Asian and African regions, Ashwagandha serves as a natural alternative in treating thyroid problems, along with stress and low blood pressure. That’s because it’s filled with special healing chemicals that can usher in welcoming improvements upon contact with the body. It is said to calm the mind, increase immunity, and balance the thyroid hormone levels.
- Bladderwrack powder 50mg – This is an edible seaweed that can be grown and consumed all over the world. It has been used for years as an organic remedy to moderate digestive problems. It is rich in dietary fiber, which makes it an excellent choice to treat digestive problems, many of which are likely to be related to thyroid problems. It may also help speed up the healing of wounds and other skin problems like eczema.
- Cayenne pepper powder (30mg). – Cayenne pepper is best known for its contribution to hot-and-spicy food. However, it does more than just burn your throat and tongue. The extract’s unique spice can trigger healing properties that protect your digestive system and stomach from inflammation. It is also known to help with skin conditions like psoriasis and cold symptoms.
- Kelp (38mg) – Known for its salty taste, kelp has already been established early on as a great source of iodine, crucial in maintaining the thyroid gland’s functions. That aside, extracts from this type of seaweed also include a ton of vitamins and minerals, each targeting many other body parts. Vitamin A helps with clearer vision and vitamin K and calcium help to strengthen the bones. What Is The Best Form Of Artichoke For Thyroid Support
> > Click Here to Order Now < <
The Pros of Using Thyroid Support
- Thyroid Support abounds with tons of nourishing elements to improve your thyroid gland and its hormone levels.
- You feel as energized as you were when you were younger, thanks to healthy cell metabolism.
- You have extra protection from free radicals and other problems that thyroid problems can cause to your immune system.
- The formulation of herbs, vitamins, and minerals aids in the improvement of cognitive functions, organ health, bone health, and skin health, among other factors.
- It can also speed up weight loss.
- Expect little to no side effects as Thyroid Support capsules are manufactured in an FDA-registered facility following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines
Thyroid Support: The Cons
- It is not a substitute for prescription drugs and should be taken as such.
- There is no predetermined period in which Thyroid Support may bring results, as these outcomes will significantly vary from person to person.
Thyroid Support has received mostly positive reviews based on limited customer reviews. While many of the reviews from those who have used it admired how it fixed a variety of minor to moderate health concerns, they can agree on one thing: Thyroid Support does what it’s advertised to do, giving them a huge boost in their thyroid health.
One reviewer, Sophie, said that her doctor had reduced the number of thyroid medications to half upon check-up thanks to Thyroid Support. Another user, Evey, tried the supplement when they noticed a negative change in their appetite – after using it for a while, their cravings have slowly returned to normal.
Sarah had struggled with weight problems for years until a colleague suggested that the thyroid might be to blame. After a generously long period of using Thyroid Support and a lifestyle change, her weight and mood have stabilized, and she has never been happier in recommending the product.
> > Click Here to Order Now < <
Who Should Take Thyroid Support?
Thyroid Support, due to the nature of many of its ingredients discussed in this article, is an ideal option for people who are experiencing symptoms or signs of hypothyroidism. People who have symptoms of hyperthyroidism (the opposite of hypothyroidism) can also use it. Still, they will have to be wary about taking it as overdosage of iodine, vitamin B12, and other nutrients may exacerbate the situation. What Is The Best Form Of Artichoke For Thyroid Support
Thyroid Support should be generally safe to consume since these capsules’ safe and sanitized manufacturing process reflects their high quality. It should have minimal to no side effects for anyone who plans on using it. Overdoses of the supplement can lead to thyroid disease or cancer.
Prices and where to buy
Thyroid Support Supplements are available online at the official website thyroidsupport.us, VitaPost’s Amazon storefront and Walmart’s online shop. They are also available for physical purchase through select retailers. If you wish to buy from the first website, you’ll be surprised to know that it offers sweet exclusive discount deals and a subscription option that you won’t usually get anywhere else!
Thyroid Support 60 capsules, which last around 30 days, cost $23.95. According to the official website. It’s currently available on Amazon for $27. This is three dollars more than the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (SRP).
Thyroidsupport.us allows users to choose from two multi-bottle package options to maximize their spending.
- 2-bottle bundle for $42.96 (originally $47.90; good for 60 days).
- Triple-bottle bundle $64.44 plus one bottle for free (originally $95.80, valid for an additional 120 days).
You may be interested in a subscription option that will allow you to receive Thyroid Support stock directly to your home, without the need to buy them every time. This will guarantee you a 10% discount on any future orders. What Is The Best Form Of Artichoke For Thyroid Support
Shipping and Refund Policy
Every purchase of Thyroid Support comes with a shipping fee, the exact amount of which will vary depending on where your address is currently based. If you live within US territory, it will cost as low as $4.95 with USPS’ standard delivery process. For international customers outside the country, you’ll need to pay $9.95 to have your orders fulfilled through either UPS, DHL, or USPS.
As for refunds, VitaPost stands by its thyroid supplement 100%, as with all of its other products, knowing that the overall quality of it matches universal standards. Should you ever feel unsure or dissatisfied with its performance, VitaPost, under Vita Balance, Inc., will be quick to let you return unopened bottles to its office address – just give the company a call, and it will be ready to assist you. For more details on its contact information, you may check out its official website at www.vitapost.us or through the Thyroid Support website.
> > Click Here to Order Now < <
How has Thyroid Support done in supporting the thyroid and maintaining its functions? The final answer may be up to your discretion, but we believe it’s done a fairly good job! What Is The Best Form Of Artichoke For Thyroid Support
Based on the critical reception from the people who used it for a variety of health issues caused by problems within the thyroid, VitaPost Thyroid Support does exactly what it was designed to do – nourish the thyroid with enough nutrients to improve its functions from slowing down – and maybe speeding up as well, but treat it modestly.
Another reason why we recommend it is that it belongs to a reliable wellness brand with a good reputation for producing affordable supplements that do not hesitate to benefit the body’s many functions. Thyroid Support may be a good option for those looking for a cost-effective solution to thyroid problems.
FAQ What Is The Best Form Of Artichoke For Thyroid Support
How can I take the Thyroid Support Supplement?
VitaPost recommends taking two capsules per day to ensure guaranteed results. Take note, however, that those outcomes may vary. You can always seek advice from your closest medical professional if you are still skeptical about the effectiveness of it.
How can I get thyroid support?
VitaPost recommends that you do not take the capsule by itself as the bitter flavor is evident in the product. It should be eaten with food or drink, and not alone.
Thyroid Support should not be consumed by anyone if?
Although Thyroid Support is meant to be taken by anyone, it should not be recommended for minors, breastfeeding women, or people with high-risk medical conditions. You or your loved one may be a member of any of these groups and you should consult your doctor before you use it.
If I have serious thyroid issues, do I need a prescription for Thyroid Support?
Thyroid Support is an over-the-counter natural dietary supplement, so automatically, it is not considered a prescription drug. It can be purchased at any of the above-mentioned stores or suppliers, anytime and anywhere.