The new Thyroid Support dietary supplement from the well-known health and wellness brand VitaPost is starting to stir interest from people with thyroid problems for its wide array of benefits that serve a lot of positive effects on the rest of their bodies.
The thyroid may be just a part of the human body for most people, but they fail to realize that it carries one of the most important responsibilities in keeping a person alive and kicking. If something ever goes awry with the thyroid, it’s more likely to affect the rest of the body.
How well will Thyroid Support do to support the thyroid and keep its functions in perfect shape? Keep reading til the end to find out!
Adam has posted a video review on Leonardo Santos’ YouTube channel. You can still read our article to get a complete overview of Thyroid support.
Thyroid Support: An Overview U Of M Thyroid Clinic
VitaPost Thyroid Support is a natural dietary supplement that aims to support the health of the thyroid gland and maintain its regular functions. The formula is rich in natural minerals and powerful Ayurvedic herbs and has a high level of vitamin B12. These ingredients are needed to balance the hormones produced in the gland, making it less prone to disease.
It has positive effects on the thyroid and improves your ability to focus, calm your mind, and gives you more energy to power up your body. VitaPost, an American-based natural wellness company, is the manufacturer of Thyroid Support.
What’s a Thyroid?
The thyroid is a gland – a miniature version of an organ, if you will – located at the front part of the neck area, covered with the trachea connected to your lungs. If you’re male or masculine-presenting, it’s essentially located below your adam’s apple. It is shaped like a butterfly and produces two hormones (T3 & T4) which are essential for the development of your entire body. They also play a vital role in maintaining cell metabolism and affecting all organs of your body, keeping you alive.
A healthy thyroid can make the human body a smooth, functioning machine. However, excessive secretion of T3 or T4 hormones can cause hyperthyroidism. This is a condition where cells metabolism speeds up and heart rate increases, which can lead to diarrhea. Hypothyroidism can also cause a slowing of your body’s functions, heartbeat and digestion, which could lead to constipation.
Imagine feeling like something is wrong in your body. In that case, there is a chance that it may be directly or indirectly related to thyroid problems.
What Causes Thyroid Problems?
A wide range of possibilities may eventually result in thyroid problems to varying degrees, the most common of which is iodine deficiency. Iodine is a trace mineral that supports the thyroid gland’s ability to secrete hormones and aid cells in converting food into fuel. Without it, the thyroid would have to work twice as hard to the point where it either swells or malfunctions, depending on the circumstance.
Nodules are another sign of thyroid problems. In most cases, they are not life-threatening; in rare occurrences, however, they may develop to be large enough to be seen and felt, and there is a possibility it might get worse from there. Thyroid-adjacent lumps are often caused by hyperthyroidism and excess hormone secretion along the nodules.
Thyroid problems can also be caused by autoimmune diseases, which affect the gland in different ways, inflammation from a viral infection and medical treatments such as radiation therapy and medicines. Premeditated generic disorders and cancer are other possible causes. Pregnancy may also be linked to thyroid issues amongst childbearing individuals, and if left untreated, it may lead to a miscarriage and premature birth, among other factors.
> > Click Here to Order Now < <
How thyroid support works
VitaPost Thyroid Support, like other thyroid supplements, helps restore the hormone balance to normal levels and then provides a rich supply minerals and vitamins. The solution supplies an abundant amount of iodine, which is, as previously mentioned, crucial to the thyroid’s functions. Thyroid Support may be able to restore hormone production if you have hypothyroidism.
Besides iodine, Thyroid Support is packed with other trace minerals such as zinc and selenium. These two are equally as necessary for further supporting thyroid hormone levels. You’ll notice a shift in your focus and energy with the help of L-tyrosine and vitamin B12 and the ashwagandha herbal. The metabolism of all living cells is affected by the health and stability of your thyroid.
Benefits of Thyroid Support
Thyroid Support capsules can provide many benefits that will benefit your thyroid and your entire body. These include:
- Supporting the sustainable production of thyroid hormones. Those who suffer physically and mentally from thyroid problems may notice feeling less sluggish or anxious, depending on the situation, thanks to the supplement’s strategic blend of ingredients. Their metabolic levels have returned to a normal range, which allows them to feel as energetic as ever.
- Provides well-balanced energy levels. You won’t feel tired if your energy levels have returned to normal. Thyroid Support and ashwagandha help you to maintain your metabolism and alertness. Of course, you shouldn’t rely on the supplement alone, as a healthy diet and exercise can also aid in keeping up the momentum.
- Enhancing cognitive functions. As your thyroid’s functions are in good shape, your mental sharpness, memory recall, and focal clarity significantly improve. Vitamin B12 has been shown to improve mood and allow you to focus on the project you are committed to.
> > Click Here to Order Now < <
The List of Ingredients
Thyroid Support’s formulaic blend of vitamins, minerals, and other natural extracts sets it apart from other similar brands. Each ingredient has been individually third-party lab-tested and proven for its wide range of contributions that benefit the thyroid gland and has therefore been handpicked for that purpose. Let’s now take a closer look at the benefits these components offer.
Vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
- Vitamin B12 (100mcg). Vitamin B12 is one of the most essential vitamins that the body requires to survive. Vitamin B12 plays a significant role in the formation and metabolism of cells as well as DNA synthesis. It also shows promising results when treating slow cognitive functions, ushering back a sense of focus and mental clarity into the body. Vitamin B12 does not stay in the body for long, so a low level of vitamin B12 could lead to hypothyroidism. U Of M Thyroid Clinic
- Iodine (from Kelp and/or potassium-iodide 150 mg) – This trace mineral is essential for the production of thyroid hormones. It can be found in many types of seafood, including fish and seaweed. Iodine is not produced naturally by humans so people rely heavily on supplements and foods to get their daily dose. Thyroid problems can also be caused by a lack of iodine in the body.
- Magnesium (200mg) – Another trace mineral, this one plays a role in assisting energy production and cell metabolism within the body, as well as supporting muscle and nerve health. It is also used to treat problems with blood sugar levels, bringing them back to balance and further putting patients away from risks of diabetes and heart disease.
- Zinc (8mg). – Zinc is a mineral that, along with iodine has been well-known for its importance in the function of the thyroid gland and the synthesis hormones. It helps protect it from future disruptions. A sizable amount of the mineral can also contribute to bodily immunity, blood clotting, and the improvement and maintenance of the skin, hair, and sense of vision. Without enough zinc to supply the body, it may likely result in the case of hypothyroidism.
- 200mcg Selenium – Also known as a “feel-good” mineral, selenium has antioxidant properties that protect the thyroid from harmful free radicals. It is also known to improve cell metabolism and make people happier and more content with their lives.
- Copper (0.2mg) – With traces found in body tissues, this mineral is one of the human body’s most necessary nutrients to thrive. Copper is essential for the formation of red blood cells, protecting nerve cells from harmful elements, maintaining the immune system and maintaining the health of the body. Too much copper or too little may impact your overall functions, so the appropriate amount of it is all it takes to keep your body moving.
- Manganese (2mg). – Manganese is essential for all things in life. It strengthens bones and muscles and protects them from minor injuries. It can improve sexual health and be used to treat cramps, mood swings, and other symptoms in women.
- Molybdenum 50mcg – Molybdenum has been steadily gaining popularity in the health and wellness field due to the many benefits it offers the body. It has been shown to optimize the functions of the thyroid. It also helps to prevent the development of cardiovascular diseases.
- L-tyrosine (30mcg)- This non-essential amino acids plays an active part in the creation and conversion of thyroid hormones within the gland. It is naturally produced in the body but can be taken externally as an nootropic supplement. This has been shown to reduce stress levels and sleep deprivation, which results in a more alert cognitive system. U Of M Thyroid Clinic
Extracts of herbs and fruits
- Schisandra powder (240mg). – Schisandra berry extracts are rich in antioxidants, which protect the liver against free radicals. It also positively affects mental health and can improve the body’s energy levels.
- Ashwagandha root powder 200mg – Ashwagandha is a natural remedy for thyroid problems and stress. That’s because it’s filled with special healing chemicals that can usher in welcoming improvements upon contact with the body. It claims to soothe the brain from further worries, improve the immune system, and fix the offset balance of thyroid hormone levels.
- Bladderwrack powder 50mg – This is an edible seaweed that can be grown and consumed all over the world. It has been used for years as an organic remedy to moderate digestive problems. Scientists have discovered that it contains rich dietary fiber content, making it an ideal choice for treating problems within the digestive system, most of which may be linked to thyroid issues. It may also help speed up the healing of wounds and other skin problems like eczema.
- Cayenne pepper powder (30mg). – Cayenne pepper is best known for its contribution to hot-and-spicy food. However, it does more than just burn your throat and tongue. The extract’s unique spice can trigger healing properties that protect your digestive system and stomach from inflammation. It is also known to help with skin conditions like psoriasis and cold symptoms.
- Kelp (38mg – Kelp is well-known for its salty flavor. It has been proven to be a good source of iodine. This is crucial in maintaining the functions of the thyroid gland. This seaweed extract also contains a variety of vitamins and minerals that target different body parts. Vitamin A contributes to clearer vision, while vitamin K and calcium work to strengthen the foundation of bones. U Of M Thyroid Clinic
> > Click Here to Order Now < <
The Pros of Using Thyroid Support
- Thyroid Support abounds with tons of nourishing elements to improve your thyroid gland and its hormone levels.
- You feel as energized as you were when you were younger, thanks to healthy cell metabolism.
- You have extra protection from free radicals and other problems that thyroid problems can cause to your immune system.
- The use of vitamins, minerals, herbs and other nutrients can improve cognitive function, organ health, bone and skin health, as well as other factors.
- It can also speed up weight loss.
- Thyroid Support capsules can cause little or no side effects. They are made in an FDA-registered facility that follows Good Manufacturing Practices guidelines (GMP).
The Cons of Using Thyroid Support
- Being a natural supplement, it should not be used as a total replacement for a medical prescription drug, as advised by the doctor.
- There is no predetermined period in which Thyroid Support may bring results, as these outcomes will significantly vary from person to person.
Thyroid Support has received mostly positive reviews based on limited customer reviews. While many of the reviews from those who have used it admired how it fixed a variety of minor to moderate health concerns, they can agree on one thing: Thyroid Support does what it’s advertised to do, giving them a huge boost in their thyroid health.
One reviewer, Sophie, said that her doctor had reduced the number of thyroid medications to half upon check-up thanks to Thyroid Support. Another user, Evey, tried the supplement when they noticed a negative change in their appetite – after using it for a while, their cravings have slowly returned to normal.
Sarah had struggled with weight problems for years until a colleague suggested that the thyroid might be to blame. After a generously long period of using Thyroid Support and a lifestyle change, her weight and mood have stabilized, and she has never been happier in recommending the product.
> > Click Here to Order Now < <
Who should take thyroid support?
Thyroid Support, due to the nature of many of its ingredients discussed in this article, is an ideal option for people who are experiencing symptoms or signs of hypothyroidism. People who have symptoms of hyperthyroidism (the opposite of hypothyroidism) can also use it. Still, they will have to be wary about taking it as overdosage of iodine, vitamin B12, and other nutrients may exacerbate the situation. U Of M Thyroid Clinic
Because these capsules are safe and well-made, Thyroid Support is generally safe to take. It should have minimal to no side effects for anyone who plans on using it. Overdoses of the supplement can lead to thyroid disease or cancer.
Where to Buy and Pricing
Stocks of Thyroid Support supplements are available online through the official product website at thyroidsupport.us, VitaPost’s Amazon storefront, and Walmart’s online store. They are also available for physical purchase through select retailers. If you wish to buy from the first website, you’ll be surprised to know that it offers sweet exclusive discount deals and a subscription option that you won’t usually get anywhere else!
According to the official website, a 60-capsule bottle of Thyroid Support, worth around 30 days, originally costs $23.95. It’s currently available on Amazon for $27. This is three dollars more than the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (SRP).
Thyroidsupport.us allows users to choose from two multi-bottle package options to maximize their spending.
- Two-bottle bundle: $42.96 (originally $47.90, good for 60 days)
- Three-bottle bundle: $64.44 PLUS one free bottle (originally $95.80, good for an extra 120 days)
If you’re looking for an option to have Thyroid Support stocks delivered straight to your door periodically without having to purchase them all the time, you may choose to subscribe upon checkout – with it, you’re guaranteed to save 10% off on future orders. U Of M Thyroid Clinic
Shipping and Refund Policy
Every purchase of Thyroid Support comes with a shipping fee, the exact amount of which will vary depending on where your address is currently based. It will only cost $4.95 for standard USPS delivery if you are located within the US. International customers who are not residents of the US will need to pay $9.95 for their orders to be fulfilled via UPS, DHL or USPS.
As for refunds, VitaPost stands by its thyroid supplement 100%, as with all of its other products, knowing that the overall quality of it matches universal standards. Should you ever feel unsure or dissatisfied with its performance, VitaPost, under Vita Balance, Inc., will be quick to let you return unopened bottles to its office address – just give the company a call, and it will be ready to assist you. You can find more information on the company’s contact information at www.vitapost.us, or visit the Thyroid Support website.
> > Click Here to Order Now < <
How well has Thyroid Support been doing in supporting the thyroid and keeping its functions in perfect shape so far? We believe that Thyroid Support has done a good job so far. U Of M Thyroid Clinic
Based on the critical reception from the people who used it for a variety of health issues caused by problems within the thyroid, VitaPost Thyroid Support does exactly what it was designed to do – nourish the thyroid with enough nutrients to improve its functions from slowing down – and maybe speeding up as well, but treat it modestly.
Another reason why we recommend it is that it belongs to a reliable wellness brand with a good reputation for producing affordable supplements that do not hesitate to benefit the body’s many functions. Thyroid Support may be a good option for those looking for a cost-effective solution to thyroid problems.
FAQ U Of M Thyroid Clinic
How can I take the Thyroid Support Supplement?
VitaPost recommends that you take two capsules daily for guaranteed results. Take note, however, that those outcomes may vary. If you’re still skeptical about its effectiveness, you may always first approach your nearest medical professional for expert advice.
How can I get thyroid support?
Since the flavor of the product’s capsule emits a bitter taste, VitaPost does not recommend you take it on its own. Instead, it should ideally be consumed along with your food and/or drink during or after every meal.
Who should not consume Thyroid Support?
Although Thyroid Support is meant to be taken by anyone, it should not be recommended for minors, breastfeeding women, or people with high-risk medical conditions. You or your loved one may be a member of any of these groups and you should consult your doctor before you use it.
If I have serious thyroid issues, do I need a prescription for Thyroid Support?
Thyroid Support can be purchased over-the-counter as a natural dietary supplement. It is not a prescription drug. You can always buy it from the aforementioned stores or suppliers anytime and anywhere.