The new Thyroid Support dietary supplement from the well-known health and wellness brand VitaPost is starting to stir interest from people with thyroid problems for its wide array of benefits that serve a lot of positive effects on the rest of their bodies.
The thyroid may be just a part of the human body for most people, but they fail to realize that it carries one of the most important responsibilities in keeping a person alive and kicking. If something ever goes awry with the thyroid, it’s more likely to affect the rest of the body.
How well will Thyroid Support do to support the thyroid and keep its functions in perfect shape? Continue reading to discover more!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Leonardo Santos. You can still read our article to get a complete overview of Thyroid support.
Thyroid Support: An Overview Thyroid Medication T3 0.5Mcg
VitaPost Thyroid Support, a natural dietary supplement, aims to support thyroid health and maintain normal functions. Its formulation is packed with a stellar combination of natural minerals and a powerful Ayurvedic herb and is enriched with a bountiful supply of vitamin B12. These ingredients balance hormones in the gland and make it less susceptible to disease.
Besides bringing positive effects to the thyroid, it also improves your sense of focus, peace of mind, and energy levels to power up the rest of your body. VitaPost, an American-based natural wellness company, is the manufacturer of Thyroid Support.
What is a Thyroid?
The thyroid is a gland – a miniature version of an organ, if you will – located at the front part of the neck area, covered with the trachea connected to your lungs. If you’re male or masculine-presenting, it’s essentially located below your adam’s apple. Shaped to resemble something like a butterfly, it’s responsible for producing two hormones (T3 and T4), both of which are vital to the overall development of your body. They are also crucial in maintaining the momentum of cell metabolism, affecting all the organs in your body and ultimately keeping you alive.
A healthy thyroid can make the human body a smooth, functioning machine. However, excessive secretion of T3 or T4 hormones can cause hyperthyroidism. This is a condition where cells metabolism speeds up and heart rate increases, which can lead to diarrhea. Hypothyroidism can also cause a slowing of your body’s functions, heartbeat and digestion, which could lead to constipation.
Suppose you begin to feel there’s something wrong with some parts of your body, like sore eyes, sudden imbalance of weight, constant tiredness, anxiety, or depression. In that case, there is a chance that it may be directly or indirectly related to thyroid problems.
What causes thyroid problems?
A wide range of possibilities may eventually result in thyroid problems to varying degrees, the most common of which is iodine deficiency. Iodine is a trace mineral that supports the thyroid gland’s ability to secrete hormones and aid cells in converting food into fuel. Without it, the thyroid would have to work twice as hard to the point where it either swells or malfunctions, depending on the circumstance.
Nodules are another sign of thyroid problems. In most cases, they are not life-threatening; in rare occurrences, however, they may develop to be large enough to be seen and felt, and there is a possibility it might get worse from there. Hyperthyroidism or excess hormone secretion can often cause thyroid-adjacent lumps.
Thyroid problems can also be caused by autoimmune diseases, which affect the gland in different ways, inflammation from a viral infection and medical treatments such as radiation therapy and medicines. Premeditated generic disorders and cancer are other possible causes. Pregnancy may also be linked to thyroid issues amongst childbearing individuals, and if left untreated, it may lead to a miscarriage and premature birth, among other factors.
How Thyroid Support Works
VitaPost Thyroid Support, like other thyroid supplements, helps restore the hormone balance to normal levels and then provides a rich supply minerals and vitamins. This solution provides a large amount of iodine which is crucial for the thyroid’s function. Thyroid Support may be able to restore hormone production if you have hypothyroidism.
Thyroid Support contains trace minerals like zinc and selenium, in addition to iodine. These are also essential for supporting thyroid hormone levels. You’ll notice a shift in your focus and energy with the help of L-tyrosine and vitamin B12 and the ashwagandha herbal. As long as the thyroid’s workings remain stable and healthy, so is the metabolism of all living cells within you.
Benefits of Thyroid Support
Thyroid Support capsules can provide many benefits that will benefit your thyroid and your entire body. These benefits include:
- Supporting the production of healthy thyroid hormones. The supplement’s carefully chosen ingredients may help people suffering from thyroid issues, both mentally and physically. In addition, their metabolic levels are back in the optimal range, allowing them to be as energetic as before.
- Provides well-balanced energy levels. Once your energy levels are back to where they should be, there’s no need to worry about feeling exhausted as the ashwagandha and L-tyrosine in Thyroid Support help to further maintain your all-around metabolism and provide more alertness. Of course, you shouldn’t rely on the supplement alone, as a healthy diet and exercise can also aid in keeping up the momentum.
- Enhancing cognitive functions. Your mental sharpness, memory recall and focal clarity will improve significantly if your thyroid functions are in good condition. Vitamin B12 has been shown to improve mood and allow you to focus on the project you are committed to.
The List of Ingredients
Thyroid Support is unique because it uses a formulaic mix of vitamins, minerals and other natural extracts that sets it apart from similar brands. Each ingredient has been independently tested and proven to benefit the thyroid gland by third-party labs. Without further ado, let’s take a close look at what these components have to offer
Vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
- Vitamin B12 (100mcg) – One of the most important vitamins the human body needs to survive, vitamin B12 bears a special responsibility in the formation of red blood cells, the metabolism of cells, and DNA synthesis. It also shows promising results when treating slow cognitive functions, ushering back a sense of focus and mental clarity into the body. Vitamin B12 is not guaranteed to stay in the body longer, and, as a result, a deficiency of this mineral may set early signs of hypothyroidism in motion. Thyroid Medication T3 0.5Mcg
- Iodine (from Kelp and/or potassium-iodide 150 mg) – This trace mineral is essential for the production of thyroid hormones. It can be found in many types of seafood, including fish and seaweed. Humans can’t produce iodine naturally, so they heavily rely on external sources such as foods and supplements to get their fill. Thyroid problems can also be caused by a lack of iodine in the body.
- Magnesium (200mg – This trace mineral plays a vital role in energy production and cell metabolism. It also supports muscle and nerve health. It can also be used to restore blood sugar balance, which will help patients avoid heart disease and diabetes.
- Zinc (8mg) – Zinc, like iodine, has been renowned for its significance in the thyroid gland’s functions and the synthesis of its hormones, helping protect it from further disruptions. The mineral’s large amount can help with bodily immunity, bloodclotting, skin and hair health, as well as improving and maintaining vision and feeling of sight. Hypothyroidism is a condition where the body doesn’t have enough zinc.
- 200mcg Selenium – Also known as a “feel-good” mineral, selenium has antioxidant properties that protect the thyroid from harmful free radicals. It is also known to improve cell metabolism and make people happier and more content with their lives.
- Copper (0.2mg) – With traces found in body tissues, this mineral is one of the human body’s most necessary nutrients to thrive. Copper is essential for the formation of red blood cells, protecting nerve cells from harmful elements, maintaining the immune system and maintaining the health of the body. Copper intake can have an impact on your body’s overall function. You should only consume the right amount.
- Manganese (2mg). – Manganese is essential for all things in life. It strengthens bones and muscles and protects them from minor injuries. It can improve sexual health and be used to treat cramps, mood swings, and other symptoms in women.
- Molybdenum 50mcg – Molybdenum has been steadily gaining popularity in the health and wellness field due to the many benefits it offers the body. It has been shown to optimize the functions of the thyroid. It also helps to prevent the development of cardiovascular diseases.
- L-tyrosine (30mcg)- This non-essential amino acids plays an active part in the creation and conversion of thyroid hormones within the gland. It is naturally produced in the body but can be taken externally as an nootropic supplement. This has been shown to reduce stress levels and sleep deprivation, which results in a more alert cognitive system. Thyroid Medication T3 0.5Mcg
Herb and Fruit Extracts
- Schisandra powder (240mg). – Schisandra berry extracts are rich in antioxidants, which protect the liver against free radicals. It also positively affects mental health and can improve the body’s energy levels.
- Ashwagandha root powder (200mg) – Native to Asian and African regions, Ashwagandha serves as a natural alternative in treating thyroid problems, along with stress and low blood pressure. It’s full of special healing chemicals that can bring about positive changes once they come into contact with the body. It claims to soothe the brain from further worries, improve the immune system, and fix the offset balance of thyroid hormone levels.
- Bladderwrack powder 50mg – This is an edible seaweed that can be grown and consumed all over the world. It has been used for years as an organic remedy to moderate digestive problems. It is rich in dietary fiber, which makes it an excellent choice to treat digestive problems, many of which are likely to be related to thyroid problems. It can also speed up healing of skin conditions like eczema and wounds.
- Cayenne pepper powder (30mg). – Cayenne pepper is best known for its contribution to hot-and-spicy food. However, it does more than just burn your throat and tongue. Its unique spice is enough for the extract to trigger healing properties, helping protect your stomach and digestive system from inflammation. It can also help ease symptoms of colds and skin conditions such as psoriasis.
- Kelp (38mg) – Known for its salty taste, kelp has already been established early on as a great source of iodine, crucial in maintaining the thyroid gland’s functions. This seaweed extract also contains a variety of vitamins and minerals that target different body parts. Vitamin A contributes to clearer vision, while vitamin K and calcium work to strengthen the foundation of bones. Thyroid Medication T3 0.5Mcg
The Pros of Using Thyroid Support
- Thyroid Support abounds with tons of nourishing elements to improve your thyroid gland and its hormone levels.
- You feel as energized as you were when you were younger, thanks to healthy cell metabolism.
- Your immune system is guaranteed extra protection against free radicals and other issues that thyroid problems may cause.
- The use of vitamins, minerals, herbs and other nutrients can improve cognitive function, organ health, bone and skin health, as well as other factors.
- It can also speed up weight loss.
- Thyroid Support capsules can cause little or no side effects. They are made in an FDA-registered facility that follows Good Manufacturing Practices guidelines (GMP).
The Cons of Using Thyroid Support
- It is not a substitute for prescription drugs and should be taken as such.
- There is no predetermined period in which Thyroid Support may bring results, as these outcomes will significantly vary from person to person.
Based on the limited customer reviews about Thyroid Support, the reception around the product has been mostly positive. Many of the positive reviews about Thyroid Support were positive. They appreciated how it addressed minor to moderate health issues. However, there is one thing they can all agree on: Thyroid support does exactly what it says. It gives them a significant boost to their thyroid health.
One reviewer, Sophie, said that her doctor had reduced the number of thyroid medications to half upon check-up thanks to Thyroid Support. Another user, Evey, tried the supplement when they noticed a negative change in their appetite – after using it for a while, their cravings have slowly returned to normal.
Sarah struggled with weight issues for a long time until her colleague suggested that it may have been the thyroid causing it. Thyroid Support was used for a long time and lifestyle changes have helped her to stabilize her weight and make the best of it. She is now happy to recommend the product.
Who Should Take Thyroid Support?
Thyroid Support, due to the nature of many of its ingredients discussed in this article, is an ideal option for people who are experiencing symptoms or signs of hypothyroidism. People who have symptoms of hyperthyroidism (the opposite of hypothyroidism) can also use it. Still, they will have to be wary about taking it as overdosage of iodine, vitamin B12, and other nutrients may exacerbate the situation. Thyroid Medication T3 0.5Mcg
Thyroid Support should be generally safe to consume since these capsules’ safe and sanitized manufacturing process reflects their high quality. It should have minimal to no side effects for anyone who plans on using it. Overdoses of the supplement can lead to thyroid disease or cancer.
Prices and where to buy
Stocks of Thyroid Support supplements are available online through the official product website at thyroidsupport.us, VitaPost’s Amazon storefront, and Walmart’s online store. They are also available for physical purchase through select retailers. You’ll be pleased to learn that the first website offers special discounts and a subscription option you won’t find anywhere else.
Thyroid Support 60 capsules, which last around 30 days, cost $23.95. According to the official website. On Amazon, it’s sold at $27, which is about three dollars more expensive than the manufacturer’s SRP (suggested retail price).
Thyroidsupport.us allows users to choose from two multi-bottle package options to maximize their spending.
- 2-bottle bundle for $42.96 (originally $47.90; good for 60 days).
- Three-bottle bundle: $64.44 PLUS one free bottle (originally $95.80, good for an extra 120 days)
You may be interested in a subscription option that will allow you to receive Thyroid Support stock directly to your home, without the need to buy them every time. This will guarantee you a 10% discount on any future orders. Thyroid Medication T3 0.5Mcg
Shipping and Refund Policy
Every purchase of Thyroid Support comes with a shipping fee, the exact amount of which will vary depending on where your address is currently based. If you live within US territory, it will cost as low as $4.95 with USPS’ standard delivery process. International customers who are not residents of the US will need to pay $9.95 for their orders to be fulfilled via UPS, DHL or USPS.
VitaPost will refund your thyroid supplement 100%. This is true for all its products. VitaPost also stands behind its product. It knows that its overall quality meets international standards. Should you ever feel unsure or dissatisfied with its performance, VitaPost, under Vita Balance, Inc., will be quick to let you return unopened bottles to its office address – just give the company a call, and it will be ready to assist you. You can find more information on the company’s contact information at www.vitapost.us, or visit the Thyroid Support website.
How has Thyroid Support done in supporting the thyroid and maintaining its functions? We believe that Thyroid Support has done a good job so far. Thyroid Medication T3 0.5Mcg
Based on the critical reception from the people who used it for a variety of health issues caused by problems within the thyroid, VitaPost Thyroid Support does exactly what it was designed to do – nourish the thyroid with enough nutrients to improve its functions from slowing down – and maybe speeding up as well, but treat it modestly.
Another reason why we recommend it is that it belongs to a reliable wellness brand with a good reputation for producing affordable supplements that do not hesitate to benefit the body’s many functions. Thyroid Support may be a good option for those looking for a cost-effective solution to thyroid problems.
FAQ Thyroid Medication T3 0.5Mcg
How can I take the Thyroid Support Supplement?
VitaPost recommends taking two capsules per day to ensure guaranteed results. These outcomes could vary, however. If you’re still skeptical about its effectiveness, you may always first approach your nearest medical professional for expert advice.
How can I get thyroid support?
Since the flavor of the product’s capsule emits a bitter taste, VitaPost does not recommend you take it on its own. Instead, it should ideally be consumed along with your food and/or drink during or after every meal.
Thyroid Support should not be consumed by anyone if?
Although it’s implied that anyone can take it, Thyroid Support should not be considered for minors under 18 years, pregnant and breastfeeding individuals, and people with pre-existing or highly maintained medical conditions. You or your loved one may be a member of any of these groups and you should consult your doctor before you use it.
Do I need a prescription to use Thyroid Support if I suffer from serious thyroid problems?
Thyroid Support can be purchased over-the-counter as a natural dietary supplement. It is not a prescription drug. It can be purchased at any of the above-mentioned stores or suppliers, anytime and anywhere.