The new Thyroid Support dietary supplement from the well-known health and wellness brand VitaPost is starting to stir interest from people with thyroid problems for its wide array of benefits that serve a lot of positive effects on the rest of their bodies.
Although the thyroid is a small part of the human body, most people don’t realize it has one of the most crucial responsibilities for keeping us alive. The thyroid is more susceptible to affecting the rest of your body if it goes wrong.
What can Thyroid Support do for your thyroid? How does it keep it in top shape? Continue reading to discover more!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Leonardo Santos. You can still read our article to get a complete overview of Thyroid support.
Thyroid Support: An Overview Thyroid Medication (Lovaporaxin)
VitaPost Thyroid Support is a natural dietary supplement that aims to support the health of the thyroid gland and maintain its regular functions. Its formulation is packed with a stellar combination of natural minerals and a powerful Ayurvedic herb and is enriched with a bountiful supply of vitamin B12. These ingredients balance hormones in the gland and make it less susceptible to disease.
It has positive effects on the thyroid and improves your ability to focus, calm your mind, and gives you more energy to power up your body. VitaPost, an American-based natural wellness company, is the manufacturer of Thyroid Support.
What’s a Thyroid?
The thyroid is a gland – a miniature version of an organ, if you will – located at the front part of the neck area, covered with the trachea connected to your lungs. If you’re male or masculine-presenting, it’s essentially located below your adam’s apple. Shaped to resemble something like a butterfly, it’s responsible for producing two hormones (T3 and T4), both of which are vital to the overall development of your body. They are also crucial in maintaining the momentum of cell metabolism, affecting all the organs in your body and ultimately keeping you alive.
While a normal-functioning thyroid can result in a well-oiled machine of a human body, there are certain instances where the endocrine gland could go wrong: too much secretion of T3 and T4 hormones may cause what is known as hyperthyroidism, where cell metabolism becomes much faster than usual, the heart rate speeds up, and hyperactive digestion can result in diarrhea. Hypothyroidism can also cause a slowing of your body’s functions, heartbeat and digestion, which could lead to constipation.
Suppose you begin to feel there’s something wrong with some parts of your body, like sore eyes, sudden imbalance of weight, constant tiredness, anxiety, or depression. In that case, there is a chance that it may be directly or indirectly related to thyroid problems.
What Causes Thyroid Problems?
There are many possible causes of thyroid problems. The most common is iodine deficiency. Iodine, a trace mineral, is needed to support the thyroid gland in secreting hormones and cells in converting food into energy. Without it, the thyroid would have to work twice as hard to the point where it either swells or malfunctions, depending on the circumstance.
Nodules are another sign of thyroid problems. They are usually not life-threatening in most cases. However, there may be rare instances when they can become large enough to be felt and seen. There is also the possibility that they could get worse. Hyperthyroidism or excess hormone secretion can often cause thyroid-adjacent lumps.
Other possible causes of thyroid problems include autoimmune diseases that affect the gland in various ways, inflammation due to a viral infection, medical treatments like medicines and radiation therapy, premeditated generic disorders, and even cancer. Pregnancy may also be linked to thyroid issues amongst childbearing individuals, and if left untreated, it may lead to a miscarriage and premature birth, among other factors.
How Thyroid Support Works
Like other dietary supplements that target thyroid problems, VitaPost Thyroid Support helps bring back the balance of the gland’s hormonal levels to a normal state, then maintains that with a rich supply of minerals and vitamins. This solution provides a large amount of iodine which is crucial for the thyroid’s function. Thyroid Support may be able to restore hormone production if you have hypothyroidism.
Thyroid Support contains trace minerals like zinc and selenium, in addition to iodine. These are also essential for supporting thyroid hormone levels. With the assistance of vitamin B12, L-tyrosine, and the ashwagandha herb, you’ll also experience a shift in focus and energy levels within the rest of your body back to normalcy. The metabolism of all living cells is affected by the health and stability of your thyroid.
Benefits of Using Thyroid Support
Thyroid Support capsules can provide many benefits that will benefit your thyroid and your entire body. These include:
- Supporting the production of healthy thyroid hormones. The supplement’s carefully chosen ingredients may help people suffering from thyroid issues, both mentally and physically. Their metabolic levels have returned to a normal range, which allows them to feel as energetic as ever.
- Provides well-balanced energy levels. Once your energy levels are back to where they should be, there’s no need to worry about feeling exhausted as the ashwagandha and L-tyrosine in Thyroid Support help to further maintain your all-around metabolism and provide more alertness. Of course, you shouldn’t rely on the supplement alone, as a healthy diet and exercise can also aid in keeping up the momentum.
- Improving cognitive functions. Your mental sharpness, memory recall and focal clarity will improve significantly if your thyroid functions are in good condition. Thanks to vitamin B12, which has been proven to enhance one’s mood, among other things, you won’t feel as depressed or anxious as before, and you can concentrate on any kind of project you’re committed to without anything that may get in your way.
The List of Ingredients
Thyroid Support’s formulaic blend of vitamins, minerals, and other natural extracts sets it apart from other similar brands. Each ingredient has been individually third-party lab-tested and proven for its wide range of contributions that benefit the thyroid gland and has therefore been handpicked for that purpose. Let’s now take a closer look at the benefits these components offer.
Vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
- Vitamin B12 (100mcg). Vitamin B12 is one of the most essential vitamins that the body requires to survive. Vitamin B12 plays a significant role in the formation and metabolism of cells as well as DNA synthesis. Vitamin B12 also has promising results in slow cognitive functions. It can restore focus and mental clarity to the body. Vitamin B12 does not stay in the body for long, so a low level of vitamin B12 could lead to hypothyroidism. Thyroid Medication (Lovaporaxin)
- Iodine (from Kelp and/or potassium-iodide 150 mg) – This trace mineral is essential for the production of thyroid hormones. It can be found in many types of seafood, including fish and seaweed. Humans can’t produce iodine naturally, so they heavily rely on external sources such as foods and supplements to get their fill. Likewise, the lack of iodine within the body may result in thyroid problems of varying levels.
- Magnesium (200mg – This trace mineral plays a vital role in energy production and cell metabolism. It also supports muscle and nerve health. It is also used to treat problems with blood sugar levels, bringing them back to balance and further putting patients away from risks of diabetes and heart disease.
- Zinc (8mg) – Zinc, like iodine, has been renowned for its significance in the thyroid gland’s functions and the synthesis of its hormones, helping protect it from further disruptions. The mineral’s large amount can help with bodily immunity, bloodclotting, skin and hair health, as well as improving and maintaining vision and feeling of sight. Hypothyroidism is a condition where the body doesn’t have enough zinc.
- 200mcg Selenium – Also known as a “feel-good” mineral, selenium has antioxidant properties that protect the thyroid from harmful free radicals. It is also known to improve cell metabolism and make people happier and more content with their lives.
- Copper (0.2mg) – With traces found in body tissues, this mineral is one of the human body’s most necessary nutrients to thrive. It plays an important role in forming red blood cells, safeguarding nerve cells against harmful elements and other factors, and maintaining the immune system, among other things. Copper intake can have an impact on your body’s overall function. You should only consume the right amount.
- Manganese (2mg). – Manganese is essential for all things in life. It strengthens bones and muscles and protects them from minor injuries. It can improve sexual health and be used to treat cramps, mood swings, and other symptoms in women.
- Molybdenum 50mcg – Molybdenum has been steadily gaining popularity in the health and wellness field due to the many benefits it offers the body. It has been shown to optimize the functions of the thyroid. On the other, it helps prevent cardiovascular diseases from taking place – both of these on top of other benefits like improving hair and skin health and balanced glucose levels.
- L-tyrosine (300mcg) – This non-essential amino acid plays an active role in the production – and conversion – of thyroid hormones produced within the gland. It is naturally produced in the body but can be taken externally as an nootropic supplement. This has been shown to reduce stress levels and sleep deprivation, which results in a more alert cognitive system. Thyroid Medication (Lovaporaxin)
Extracts of herbs and fruits
- Schisandra powder (240mg). – Schisandra berry extracts are rich in antioxidants, which protect the liver against free radicals. It also positively affects mental health and can improve the body’s energy levels.
- Ashwagandha root powder 200mg – Ashwagandha is a natural remedy for thyroid problems and stress. That’s because it’s filled with special healing chemicals that can usher in welcoming improvements upon contact with the body. It is said to calm the mind, increase immunity, and balance the thyroid hormone levels.
- Bladderwrack powder (50mg) – A type of edible seaweed grown and eaten worldwide, bladderwrack has been used for many years as an organic solution to a wide range of moderate digestive issues. Scientists have discovered that it contains rich dietary fiber content, making it an ideal choice for treating problems within the digestive system, most of which may be linked to thyroid issues. It may also help speed up the healing of wounds and other skin problems like eczema.
- Cayenne pepper powder (30mg) – Best known for its contributions to the hot-and-spicy foods category, cayenne pepper does more than just burn up your tongue and throat. Its unique spice is enough for the extract to trigger healing properties, helping protect your stomach and digestive system from inflammation. It is also known to help with skin conditions like psoriasis and cold symptoms.
- Kelp (38mg – Kelp is well-known for its salty flavor. It has been proven to be a good source of iodine. This is crucial in maintaining the functions of the thyroid gland. That aside, extracts from this type of seaweed also include a ton of vitamins and minerals, each targeting many other body parts. Vitamin A helps with clearer vision and vitamin K and calcium help to strengthen the bones. Thyroid Medication (Lovaporaxin)
The Pros of Using Thyroid Support
- Thyroid Support is loaded with tons of nutrients to help improve the health and function of your thyroid gland.
- Healthy cell metabolism means that you feel just as energetic as when you were younger.
- Your immune system is guaranteed extra protection against free radicals and other issues that thyroid problems may cause.
- The formulation of herbs, vitamins, and minerals aids in the improvement of cognitive functions, organ health, bone health, and skin health, among other factors.
- It can also speed up weight loss.
- Expect little to no side effects as Thyroid Support capsules are manufactured in an FDA-registered facility following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines
Thyroid Support: The Cons
- Being a natural supplement, it should not be used as a total replacement for a medical prescription drug, as advised by the doctor.
- There is no predetermined period in which Thyroid Support may bring results, as these outcomes will significantly vary from person to person.
Based on the limited customer reviews about Thyroid Support, the reception around the product has been mostly positive. While many of the reviews from those who have used it admired how it fixed a variety of minor to moderate health concerns, they can agree on one thing: Thyroid Support does what it’s advertised to do, giving them a huge boost in their thyroid health.
Sophie, a reviewer, stated that her doctor reduced her thyroid medication to half after she had Thyroid Support checked her. Another user, Evey, tried the supplement when they noticed a negative change in their appetite – after using it for a while, their cravings have slowly returned to normal.
Sarah struggled with weight issues for a long time until her colleague suggested that it may have been the thyroid causing it. After a generously long period of using Thyroid Support and a lifestyle change, her weight and mood have stabilized, and she has never been happier in recommending the product.
Who should take thyroid support?
Thyroid Support, due to the nature of many of its ingredients discussed in this article, is an ideal option for people who are experiencing symptoms or signs of hypothyroidism. It can also be used by individuals who suffer from symptoms related to hyperthyroidism, the opposite of hypothyroidism. Still, they will have to be wary about taking it as overdosage of iodine, vitamin B12, and other nutrients may exacerbate the situation. Thyroid Medication (Lovaporaxin)
Because these capsules are safe and well-made, Thyroid Support is generally safe to take. With that in mind, it should produce little to no side effects for those who plan on using it. Overdoses of the supplement can lead to thyroid disease or cancer.
Prices and where to buy
Stocks of Thyroid Support supplements are available online through the official product website at thyroidsupport.us, VitaPost’s Amazon storefront, and Walmart’s online store. They are also available for physical purchase through select retailers. If you wish to buy from the first website, you’ll be surprised to know that it offers sweet exclusive discount deals and a subscription option that you won’t usually get anywhere else!
According to the official website, a 60-capsule bottle of Thyroid Support, worth around 30 days, originally costs $23.95. On Amazon, it’s sold at $27, which is about three dollars more expensive than the manufacturer’s SRP (suggested retail price).
Thyroidsupport.us allows users to choose from two multi-bottle package options to maximize their spending.
- Two-bottle bundle: $42.96 (originally $47.90, good for 60 days)
- Triple-bottle bundle $64.44 plus one bottle for free (originally $95.80, valid for an additional 120 days).
If you’re looking for an option to have Thyroid Support stocks delivered straight to your door periodically without having to purchase them all the time, you may choose to subscribe upon checkout – with it, you’re guaranteed to save 10% off on future orders. Thyroid Medication (Lovaporaxin)
Shipping and Refund Policy
Thyroid Support orders come with a shipping charge. The exact amount will depend on where you live. It will only cost $4.95 for standard USPS delivery if you are located within the US. For international customers outside the country, you’ll need to pay $9.95 to have your orders fulfilled through either UPS, DHL, or USPS.
VitaPost will refund your thyroid supplement 100%. This is true for all its products. VitaPost also stands behind its product. It knows that its overall quality meets international standards. Vita Balance, Inc. will allow you to return any unopened bottles to VitaPost if you are ever dissatisfied or unsure about its performance. Just give VitaPost a call and they will be happy to help. For more details on its contact information, you may check out its official website at www.vitapost.us or through the Thyroid Support website.
How well has Thyroid Support been doing in supporting the thyroid and keeping its functions in perfect shape so far? The final answer may be up to your discretion, but we believe it’s done a fairly good job! Thyroid Medication (Lovaporaxin)
VitaPost Thyroid Support has received a positive response from people who have used it to treat a range of health problems caused by thyroid issues. It provides enough nutrients to nourish the thyroid and improve its function.
Another reason why we recommend it is that it belongs to a reliable wellness brand with a good reputation for producing affordable supplements that do not hesitate to benefit the body’s many functions. Thyroid Support may be a good option for those looking for a cost-effective solution to thyroid problems.
FAQ Thyroid Medication (Lovaporaxin)
How do I take the Thyroid Support supplement?
VitaPost recommends that you take two capsules daily for guaranteed results. Take note, however, that those outcomes may vary. You can always seek advice from your closest medical professional if you are still skeptical about the effectiveness of it.
What’s the best way to take Thyroid Support?
Since the flavor of the product’s capsule emits a bitter taste, VitaPost does not recommend you take it on its own. Instead, it should ideally be consumed along with your food and/or drink during or after every meal.
Thyroid Support should not be consumed by anyone if?
Although Thyroid Support is meant to be taken by anyone, it should not be recommended for minors, breastfeeding women, or people with high-risk medical conditions. You or your loved one may be a member of any of these groups and you should consult your doctor before you use it.
If I have serious thyroid issues, do I need a prescription for Thyroid Support?
Thyroid Support is an over-the-counter natural dietary supplement, so automatically, it is not considered a prescription drug. It can be purchased at any of the above-mentioned stores or suppliers, anytime and anywhere.