The new Thyroid Support dietary supplement from the well-known health and wellness brand VitaPost is starting to stir interest from people with thyroid problems for its wide array of benefits that serve a lot of positive effects on the rest of their bodies.
Although the thyroid is a small part of the human body, most people don’t realize it has one of the most crucial responsibilities for keeping us alive. If something ever goes awry with the thyroid, it’s more likely to affect the rest of the body.
What can Thyroid Support do for your thyroid? How does it keep it in top shape? Keep reading til the end to find out!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Leonardo Santos. You can still read our article to get a complete overview of Thyroid support.
Thyroid Support: An Overview Thyroid Medication Lawsuit
VitaPost Thyroid Support, a natural dietary supplement, aims to support thyroid health and maintain normal functions. The formula is rich in natural minerals and powerful Ayurvedic herbs and has a high level of vitamin B12. These ingredients balance hormones in the gland and make it less susceptible to disease.
Besides bringing positive effects to the thyroid, it also improves your sense of focus, peace of mind, and energy levels to power up the rest of your body. VitaPost, an American-based natural wellness company, is the manufacturer of Thyroid Support.
What’s a Thyroid?
The thyroid gland is a small organ located in the neck. It’s covered by the trachea that connects to your lungs. If you’re male or masculine-presenting, it’s essentially located below your adam’s apple. It is shaped like a butterfly and produces two hormones (T3 & T4) which are essential for the development of your entire body. They are also crucial in maintaining the momentum of cell metabolism, affecting all the organs in your body and ultimately keeping you alive.
A healthy thyroid can make the human body a smooth, functioning machine. However, excessive secretion of T3 or T4 hormones can cause hyperthyroidism. This is a condition where cells metabolism speeds up and heart rate increases, which can lead to diarrhea. Hypothyroidism can also cause a slowing of your body’s functions, heartbeat and digestion, which could lead to constipation.
Suppose you begin to feel there’s something wrong with some parts of your body, like sore eyes, sudden imbalance of weight, constant tiredness, anxiety, or depression. In that case, there is a chance that it may be directly or indirectly related to thyroid problems.
What causes thyroid problems?
There are many possible causes of thyroid problems. The most common is iodine deficiency. Iodine, a trace mineral, is needed to support the thyroid gland in secreting hormones and cells in converting food into energy. The thyroid would need to work twice as hard without it. It could either malfunction or swell depending on the circumstances.
Another instance where thyroid problems could manifest may be in the form of nodules. In most cases, they are not life-threatening; in rare occurrences, however, they may develop to be large enough to be seen and felt, and there is a possibility it might get worse from there. Hyperthyroidism or excess hormone secretion can often cause thyroid-adjacent lumps.
Other possible causes of thyroid problems include autoimmune diseases that affect the gland in various ways, inflammation due to a viral infection, medical treatments like medicines and radiation therapy, premeditated generic disorders, and even cancer. Pregnancy may also be linked to thyroid issues amongst childbearing individuals, and if left untreated, it may lead to a miscarriage and premature birth, among other factors.
How thyroid support works
VitaPost Thyroid Support, like other thyroid supplements, helps restore the hormone balance to normal levels and then provides a rich supply minerals and vitamins. This solution provides a large amount of iodine which is crucial for the thyroid’s function. Thyroid Support may be able to restore hormone production if you have hypothyroidism.
Thyroid Support contains trace minerals like zinc and selenium, in addition to iodine. These two are equally as necessary for further supporting thyroid hormone levels. With the assistance of vitamin B12, L-tyrosine, and the ashwagandha herb, you’ll also experience a shift in focus and energy levels within the rest of your body back to normalcy. The metabolism of all living cells is affected by the health and stability of your thyroid.
Benefits of Thyroid Support
Thyroid Support capsules can provide many benefits that will benefit your thyroid and your entire body. These include:
- Supporting the production of healthy thyroid hormones. The supplement’s carefully chosen ingredients may help people suffering from thyroid issues, both mentally and physically. In addition, their metabolic levels are back in the optimal range, allowing them to be as energetic as before.
- Providing well-balanced energy levels. You won’t feel tired if your energy levels have returned to normal. Thyroid Support and ashwagandha help you to maintain your metabolism and alertness. You shouldn’t just rely on the supplement. A healthy diet and regular exercise can help to keep the momentum going.
- Enhancing cognitive functions. As your thyroid’s functions are in good shape, your mental sharpness, memory recall, and focal clarity significantly improve. Thanks to vitamin B12, which has been proven to enhance one’s mood, among other things, you won’t feel as depressed or anxious as before, and you can concentrate on any kind of project you’re committed to without anything that may get in your way.
The List of Ingredients
Thyroid Support is unique because it uses a formulaic mix of vitamins, minerals and other natural extracts that sets it apart from similar brands. Each ingredient has been individually third-party lab-tested and proven for its wide range of contributions that benefit the thyroid gland and has therefore been handpicked for that purpose. Let’s now take a closer look at the benefits these components offer.
Vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
- Vitamin B12 (100mcg). Vitamin B12 is one of the most essential vitamins that the body requires to survive. Vitamin B12 plays a significant role in the formation and metabolism of cells as well as DNA synthesis. Vitamin B12 also has promising results in slow cognitive functions. It can restore focus and mental clarity to the body. Vitamin B12 does not stay in the body for long, so a low level of vitamin B12 could lead to hypothyroidism. Thyroid Medication Lawsuit
- Iodine (from kelp and/or potassium iodide, 150 mcg) – Commonly sourced from different kinds of seafood such as seaweed and fish, among other food groups, this trace mineral is vital to the production of thyroid hormones. Humans can’t produce iodine naturally, so they heavily rely on external sources such as foods and supplements to get their fill. Likewise, the lack of iodine within the body may result in thyroid problems of varying levels.
- Magnesium (200mg – This trace mineral plays a vital role in energy production and cell metabolism. It also supports muscle and nerve health. It can also be used to restore blood sugar balance, which will help patients avoid heart disease and diabetes.
- Zinc (8mg). – Zinc is a mineral that, along with iodine has been well-known for its importance in the function of the thyroid gland and the synthesis hormones. It helps protect it from future disruptions. The mineral’s large amount can help with bodily immunity, bloodclotting, skin and hair health, as well as improving and maintaining vision and feeling of sight. Hypothyroidism is a condition where the body doesn’t have enough zinc.
- 200mcg Selenium – Also known as a “feel-good” mineral, selenium has antioxidant properties that protect the thyroid from harmful free radicals. It is also known to improve cell metabolism and make people happier and more content with their lives.
- Copper (0.2mg). – This mineral can be found in the body’s tissues and is essential for human survival. Copper is essential for the formation of red blood cells, protecting nerve cells from harmful elements, maintaining the immune system and maintaining the health of the body. Too much copper or too little may impact your overall functions, so the appropriate amount of it is all it takes to keep your body moving.
- Manganese (2mg) – In all aspects of life, from the earth’s crust down to within your body, manganese strengthens your bones and muscle tissues to be strong and immune from minor damage. It brings potential improvements to sexual health, making it an effective treatment to suppress hormonal mood swings and cramps in women and cognitive health.
- Molybdenum (50mcg) – Molybdenum is slowly gaining traction over the years in the health field for the huge number of benefits it can bring to the human body. On the one hand, it’s been proven to assist in the optimization of the thyroid’s functions. On the other, it helps prevent cardiovascular diseases from taking place – both of these on top of other benefits like improving hair and skin health and balanced glucose levels.
- L-tyrosine (300mcg) – This non-essential amino acid plays an active role in the production – and conversion – of thyroid hormones produced within the gland. Although it is naturally produced within the body, it can also be taken externally as a nootropic supplement – it’s been proven to help reduce constant stress and sleep deprivation in exchange for a more alert cognitive system. Thyroid Medication Lawsuit
Herb and Fruit Extracts
- Schisandra powder (240mg) – With its origins in traditional Chinese medicine, extracts of the Schisandra berry plant are rich in antioxidant properties, protecting the liver from free radicals. It also positively affects mental health and can improve the body’s energy levels.
- Ashwagandha root powder (200mg) – Native to Asian and African regions, Ashwagandha serves as a natural alternative in treating thyroid problems, along with stress and low blood pressure. It’s full of special healing chemicals that can bring about positive changes once they come into contact with the body. It is said to calm the mind, increase immunity, and balance the thyroid hormone levels.
- Bladderwrack powder 50mg – This is an edible seaweed that can be grown and consumed all over the world. It has been used for years as an organic remedy to moderate digestive problems. It is rich in dietary fiber, which makes it an excellent choice to treat digestive problems, many of which are likely to be related to thyroid problems. It may also help speed up the healing of wounds and other skin problems like eczema.
- Cayenne pepper powder (30mg) – Best known for its contributions to the hot-and-spicy foods category, cayenne pepper does more than just burn up your tongue and throat. Its unique spice is enough for the extract to trigger healing properties, helping protect your stomach and digestive system from inflammation. It can also help ease symptoms of colds and skin conditions such as psoriasis.
- Kelp (38mg – Kelp is well-known for its salty flavor. It has been proven to be a good source of iodine. This is crucial in maintaining the functions of the thyroid gland. That aside, extracts from this type of seaweed also include a ton of vitamins and minerals, each targeting many other body parts. Vitamin A contributes to clearer vision, while vitamin K and calcium work to strengthen the foundation of bones. Thyroid Medication Lawsuit
The Pros of Using Thyroid Support
- Thyroid Support is loaded with tons of nutrients to help improve the health and function of your thyroid gland.
- Healthy cell metabolism means that you feel just as energetic as when you were younger.
- You have extra protection from free radicals and other problems that thyroid problems can cause to your immune system.
- The use of vitamins, minerals, herbs and other nutrients can improve cognitive function, organ health, bone and skin health, as well as other factors.
- It can even aid in speeding up the weight loss process.
- Thyroid Support capsules can cause little or no side effects. They are made in an FDA-registered facility that follows Good Manufacturing Practices guidelines (GMP).
The Cons of Using Thyroid Support
- It is not a substitute for prescription drugs and should be taken as such.
- There is no predetermined period in which Thyroid Support may bring results, as these outcomes will significantly vary from person to person.
Thyroid Support has received mostly positive reviews based on limited customer reviews. Many of the positive reviews about Thyroid Support were positive. They appreciated how it addressed minor to moderate health issues. However, there is one thing they can all agree on: Thyroid support does exactly what it says. It gives them a significant boost to their thyroid health.
Sophie, a reviewer, stated that her doctor reduced her thyroid medication to half after she had Thyroid Support checked her. Another user, Evey, tried the supplement when they noticed a negative change in their appetite – after using it for a while, their cravings have slowly returned to normal.
Sarah struggled with weight issues for a long time until her colleague suggested that it may have been the thyroid causing it. After a generously long period of using Thyroid Support and a lifestyle change, her weight and mood have stabilized, and she has never been happier in recommending the product.
Who should take thyroid support?
Thyroid Support, due to the nature of many of its ingredients discussed in this article, is an ideal option for people who are experiencing symptoms or signs of hypothyroidism. People who have symptoms of hyperthyroidism (the opposite of hypothyroidism) can also use it. They should be cautious about using it, as excessive vitamin B12 and iodine can worsen the problem. Thyroid Medication Lawsuit
Thyroid Support should be generally safe to consume since these capsules’ safe and sanitized manufacturing process reflects their high quality. It should have minimal to no side effects for anyone who plans on using it. However, an overdose of the supplement could result in the risk of thyroid disease and cancer.
Where to Buy and Pricing
Stocks of Thyroid Support supplements are available online through the official product website at thyroidsupport.us, VitaPost’s Amazon storefront, and Walmart’s online store. You can also purchase them in person at select retailers. If you wish to buy from the first website, you’ll be surprised to know that it offers sweet exclusive discount deals and a subscription option that you won’t usually get anywhere else!
According to the official website, a 60-capsule bottle of Thyroid Support, worth around 30 days, originally costs $23.95. It’s currently available on Amazon for $27. This is three dollars more than the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (SRP).
If you want to get the most out of your spending, thyroidsupport.us offers users the chance to buy between two multi-bottle packages:
- Two-bottle bundle: $42.96 (originally $47.90, good for 60 days)
- Triple-bottle bundle $64.44 plus one bottle for free (originally $95.80, valid for an additional 120 days).
If you’re looking for an option to have Thyroid Support stocks delivered straight to your door periodically without having to purchase them all the time, you may choose to subscribe upon checkout – with it, you’re guaranteed to save 10% off on future orders. Thyroid Medication Lawsuit
Shipping and Refund Policy
Every purchase of Thyroid Support comes with a shipping fee, the exact amount of which will vary depending on where your address is currently based. It will only cost $4.95 for standard USPS delivery if you are located within the US. International customers who are not residents of the US will need to pay $9.95 for their orders to be fulfilled via UPS, DHL or USPS.
As for refunds, VitaPost stands by its thyroid supplement 100%, as with all of its other products, knowing that the overall quality of it matches universal standards. Vita Balance, Inc. will allow you to return any unopened bottles to VitaPost if you are ever dissatisfied or unsure about its performance. Just give VitaPost a call and they will be happy to help. You can find more information on the company’s contact information at www.vitapost.us, or visit the Thyroid Support website.
How well has Thyroid Support been doing in supporting the thyroid and keeping its functions in perfect shape so far? We believe that Thyroid Support has done a good job so far. Thyroid Medication Lawsuit
Based on the critical reception from the people who used it for a variety of health issues caused by problems within the thyroid, VitaPost Thyroid Support does exactly what it was designed to do – nourish the thyroid with enough nutrients to improve its functions from slowing down – and maybe speeding up as well, but treat it modestly.
We recommend it because it comes from a trusted wellness brand that has a reputation for making affordable supplements that work well for the body. If a cost-effective alternative solution for thyroid problems is what you’re aiming at, then Thyroid Support could be for you!
FAQ Thyroid Medication Lawsuit
How do I take the Thyroid Support supplement?
VitaPost recommends taking two capsules per day to ensure guaranteed results. These outcomes could vary, however. You can always seek advice from your closest medical professional if you are still skeptical about the effectiveness of it.
How can I get thyroid support?
VitaPost recommends that you do not take the capsule by itself as the bitter flavor is evident in the product. It should be eaten with food or drink, and not alone.
Thyroid Support should not be consumed by anyone if?
Although Thyroid Support is meant to be taken by anyone, it should not be recommended for minors, breastfeeding women, or people with high-risk medical conditions. If you or your loved one belongs to any of these groups, you may need to consult your doctor before using it.
If I have serious thyroid issues, do I need a prescription for Thyroid Support?
Thyroid Support is an over-the-counter natural dietary supplement, so automatically, it is not considered a prescription drug. You can always buy it from the aforementioned stores or suppliers anytime and anywhere.