The new Thyroid Support dietary supplement from the well-known health and wellness brand VitaPost is starting to stir interest from people with thyroid problems for its wide array of benefits that serve a lot of positive effects on the rest of their bodies.
Although the thyroid is a small part of the human body, most people don’t realize it has one of the most crucial responsibilities for keeping us alive. If something ever goes awry with the thyroid, it’s more likely to affect the rest of the body.
What can Thyroid Support do for your thyroid? How does it keep it in top shape? Keep reading til the end to find out!
Adam has posted a video review on Leonardo Santos’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Thyroid Support, you may still want to check out our article below.
Thyroid Support: An Overview Thyroid Medication And Twins
VitaPost Thyroid Support, a natural dietary supplement, aims to support thyroid health and maintain normal functions. Its formulation is packed with a stellar combination of natural minerals and a powerful Ayurvedic herb and is enriched with a bountiful supply of vitamin B12. These ingredients are needed to balance the hormones produced in the gland, making it less prone to disease.
It has positive effects on the thyroid and improves your ability to focus, calm your mind, and gives you more energy to power up your body. VitaPost, an American-based natural wellness company, is the manufacturer of Thyroid Support.
What is a Thyroid?
The thyroid is a gland – a miniature version of an organ, if you will – located at the front part of the neck area, covered with the trachea connected to your lungs. If you’re male or masculine-presenting, it’s essentially located below your adam’s apple. It is shaped like a butterfly and produces two hormones (T3 & T4) which are essential for the development of your entire body. They are also crucial in maintaining the momentum of cell metabolism, affecting all the organs in your body and ultimately keeping you alive.
A healthy thyroid can make the human body a smooth, functioning machine. However, excessive secretion of T3 or T4 hormones can cause hyperthyroidism. This is a condition where cells metabolism speeds up and heart rate increases, which can lead to diarrhea. On the other hand, too little may cause hypothyroidism, further slowing down your bodily functions, heartbeat, and digestion (resulting in constipation).
Suppose you begin to feel there’s something wrong with some parts of your body, like sore eyes, sudden imbalance of weight, constant tiredness, anxiety, or depression. There is a possibility that the symptoms could be related to thyroid issues.
What causes thyroid problems?
There are many possible causes of thyroid problems. The most common is iodine deficiency. Iodine is a trace mineral that supports the thyroid gland’s ability to secrete hormones and aid cells in converting food into fuel. The thyroid would need to work twice as hard without it. It could either malfunction or swell depending on the circumstances.
Nodules are another sign of thyroid problems. In most cases, they are not life-threatening; in rare occurrences, however, they may develop to be large enough to be seen and felt, and there is a possibility it might get worse from there. Thyroid-adjacent lumps are often caused by hyperthyroidism and excess hormone secretion along the nodules.
Other possible causes of thyroid problems include autoimmune diseases that affect the gland in various ways, inflammation due to a viral infection, medical treatments like medicines and radiation therapy, premeditated generic disorders, and even cancer. Thyroid issues in pregnant women can also be caused by pregnancy. If left untreated, they may cause miscarriage or premature birth.
How thyroid support works
VitaPost Thyroid Support, like other thyroid supplements, helps restore the hormone balance to normal levels and then provides a rich supply minerals and vitamins. This solution provides a large amount of iodine which is crucial for the thyroid’s function. Thyroid Support may be able to restore hormone production if you have hypothyroidism.
Thyroid Support contains trace minerals like zinc and selenium, in addition to iodine. These are also essential for supporting thyroid hormone levels. You’ll notice a shift in your focus and energy with the help of L-tyrosine and vitamin B12 and the ashwagandha herbal. As long as the thyroid’s workings remain stable and healthy, so is the metabolism of all living cells within you.
Benefits of Thyroid Support
Thyroid Support capsules can provide many benefits that will benefit your thyroid and your entire body. These include:
- Supporting the sustainable production of thyroid hormones. The supplement’s carefully chosen ingredients may help people suffering from thyroid issues, both mentally and physically. In addition, their metabolic levels are back in the optimal range, allowing them to be as energetic as before.
- Providing well-balanced energy levels. You won’t feel tired if your energy levels have returned to normal. Thyroid Support and ashwagandha help you to maintain your metabolism and alertness. Of course, you shouldn’t rely on the supplement alone, as a healthy diet and exercise can also aid in keeping up the momentum.
- Enhancing cognitive functions. Your mental sharpness, memory recall and focal clarity will improve significantly if your thyroid functions are in good condition. Thanks to vitamin B12, which has been proven to enhance one’s mood, among other things, you won’t feel as depressed or anxious as before, and you can concentrate on any kind of project you’re committed to without anything that may get in your way.
The Ingredients List
Thyroid Support’s formulaic blend of vitamins, minerals, and other natural extracts sets it apart from other similar brands. Each ingredient has been independently tested and proven to benefit the thyroid gland by third-party labs. Let’s now take a closer look at the benefits these components offer.
Vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
- Vitamin B12 (100mcg) – One of the most important vitamins the human body needs to survive, vitamin B12 bears a special responsibility in the formation of red blood cells, the metabolism of cells, and DNA synthesis. Vitamin B12 also has promising results in slow cognitive functions. It can restore focus and mental clarity to the body. Vitamin B12 does not stay in the body for long, so a low level of vitamin B12 could lead to hypothyroidism. Thyroid Medication And Twins
- Iodine (from kelp and/or potassium iodide, 150 mcg) – Commonly sourced from different kinds of seafood such as seaweed and fish, among other food groups, this trace mineral is vital to the production of thyroid hormones. Humans can’t produce iodine naturally, so they heavily rely on external sources such as foods and supplements to get their fill. Likewise, the lack of iodine within the body may result in thyroid problems of varying levels.
- Magnesium (200mg – This trace mineral plays a vital role in energy production and cell metabolism. It also supports muscle and nerve health. It is also used to treat problems with blood sugar levels, bringing them back to balance and further putting patients away from risks of diabetes and heart disease.
- Zinc (8mg) – Zinc, like iodine, has been renowned for its significance in the thyroid gland’s functions and the synthesis of its hormones, helping protect it from further disruptions. The mineral’s large amount can help with bodily immunity, bloodclotting, skin and hair health, as well as improving and maintaining vision and feeling of sight. Hypothyroidism is a condition where the body doesn’t have enough zinc.
- Selenium (200mcg) – Sometimes called a feel-good mineral, selenium is packed with antioxidant properties to help defend the thyroid’s functions against the pesky free radicals that may get in the way of offsetting its hormonal balance. It is also known to improve cell metabolism and make people happier and more content with their lives.
- Copper (0.2mg). – This mineral can be found in the body’s tissues and is essential for human survival. It plays an important role in forming red blood cells, safeguarding nerve cells against harmful elements and other factors, and maintaining the immune system, among other things. Too much copper or too little may impact your overall functions, so the appropriate amount of it is all it takes to keep your body moving.
- Manganese (2mg). – Manganese is essential for all things in life. It strengthens bones and muscles and protects them from minor injuries. It brings potential improvements to sexual health, making it an effective treatment to suppress hormonal mood swings and cramps in women and cognitive health.
- Molybdenum (50mcg) – Molybdenum is slowly gaining traction over the years in the health field for the huge number of benefits it can bring to the human body. On the one hand, it’s been proven to assist in the optimization of the thyroid’s functions. It also helps to prevent the development of cardiovascular diseases.
- L-tyrosine (300mcg) – This non-essential amino acid plays an active role in the production – and conversion – of thyroid hormones produced within the gland. It is naturally produced in the body but can be taken externally as an nootropic supplement. This has been shown to reduce stress levels and sleep deprivation, which results in a more alert cognitive system. Thyroid Medication And Twins
Herb and Fruit Extracts
- Schisandra powder (240mg). – Schisandra berry extracts are rich in antioxidants, which protect the liver against free radicals. It also positively affects mental health and can improve the body’s energy levels.
- Ashwagandha root powder (200mg) – Native to Asian and African regions, Ashwagandha serves as a natural alternative in treating thyroid problems, along with stress and low blood pressure. It’s full of special healing chemicals that can bring about positive changes once they come into contact with the body. It is said to calm the mind, increase immunity, and balance the thyroid hormone levels.
- Bladderwrack powder 50mg – This is an edible seaweed that can be grown and consumed all over the world. It has been used for years as an organic remedy to moderate digestive problems. Scientists have discovered that it contains rich dietary fiber content, making it an ideal choice for treating problems within the digestive system, most of which may be linked to thyroid issues. It can also speed up healing of skin conditions like eczema and wounds.
- Cayenne pepper powder (30mg). – Cayenne pepper is best known for its contribution to hot-and-spicy food. However, it does more than just burn your throat and tongue. Its unique spice is enough for the extract to trigger healing properties, helping protect your stomach and digestive system from inflammation. It can also help ease symptoms of colds and skin conditions such as psoriasis.
- Kelp (38mg) – Known for its salty taste, kelp has already been established early on as a great source of iodine, crucial in maintaining the thyroid gland’s functions. That aside, extracts from this type of seaweed also include a ton of vitamins and minerals, each targeting many other body parts. Vitamin A helps with clearer vision and vitamin K and calcium help to strengthen the bones. Thyroid Medication And Twins
The Benefits of Thyroid Support
- Thyroid Support is loaded with tons of nutrients to help improve the health and function of your thyroid gland.
- Healthy cell metabolism means that you feel just as energetic as when you were younger.
- You have extra protection from free radicals and other problems that thyroid problems can cause to your immune system.
- The formulation of herbs, vitamins, and minerals aids in the improvement of cognitive functions, organ health, bone health, and skin health, among other factors.
- It can also speed up weight loss.
- Thyroid Support capsules can cause little or no side effects. They are made in an FDA-registered facility that follows Good Manufacturing Practices guidelines (GMP).
Thyroid Support: The Cons
- It is not a substitute for prescription drugs and should be taken as such.
- Thyroid Support results are not predetermined. They can be achieved over a period of time, but they will vary greatly from one person to the next.
Based on the limited customer reviews about Thyroid Support, the reception around the product has been mostly positive. While many of the reviews from those who have used it admired how it fixed a variety of minor to moderate health concerns, they can agree on one thing: Thyroid Support does what it’s advertised to do, giving them a huge boost in their thyroid health.
Sophie, a reviewer, stated that her doctor reduced her thyroid medication to half after she had Thyroid Support checked her. Another user, Evey, tried the supplement when they noticed a negative change in their appetite – after using it for a while, their cravings have slowly returned to normal.
Sarah had struggled with weight problems for years until a colleague suggested that the thyroid might be to blame. Thyroid Support was used for a long time and lifestyle changes have helped her to stabilize her weight and make the best of it. She is now happy to recommend the product.
Who Should Take Thyroid Support?
Thyroid Support, due to the nature of many of its ingredients discussed in this article, is an ideal option for people who are experiencing symptoms or signs of hypothyroidism. People who have symptoms of hyperthyroidism (the opposite of hypothyroidism) can also use it. They should be cautious about using it, as excessive vitamin B12 and iodine can worsen the problem. Thyroid Medication And Twins
Thyroid Support should be generally safe to consume since these capsules’ safe and sanitized manufacturing process reflects their high quality. It should have minimal to no side effects for anyone who plans on using it. However, an overdose of the supplement could result in the risk of thyroid disease and cancer.
Where to Buy and Pricing
Thyroid Support Supplements are available online at the official website thyroidsupport.us, VitaPost’s Amazon storefront and Walmart’s online shop. You can also purchase them in person at select retailers. If you wish to buy from the first website, you’ll be surprised to know that it offers sweet exclusive discount deals and a subscription option that you won’t usually get anywhere else!
Thyroid Support 60 capsules, which last around 30 days, cost $23.95. According to the official website. On Amazon, it’s sold at $27, which is about three dollars more expensive than the manufacturer’s SRP (suggested retail price).
Thyroidsupport.us allows users to choose from two multi-bottle package options to maximize their spending.
- 2-bottle bundle for $42.96 (originally $47.90; good for 60 days).
- Three-bottle bundle: $64.44 PLUS one free bottle (originally $95.80, good for an extra 120 days)
You may be interested in a subscription option that will allow you to receive Thyroid Support stock directly to your home, without the need to buy them every time. This will guarantee you a 10% discount on any future orders. Thyroid Medication And Twins
Shipping and Refund Policy
Thyroid Support orders come with a shipping charge. The exact amount will depend on where you live. It will only cost $4.95 for standard USPS delivery if you are located within the US. For international customers outside the country, you’ll need to pay $9.95 to have your orders fulfilled through either UPS, DHL, or USPS.
VitaPost will refund your thyroid supplement 100%. This is true for all its products. VitaPost also stands behind its product. It knows that its overall quality meets international standards. Vita Balance, Inc. will allow you to return any unopened bottles to VitaPost if you are ever dissatisfied or unsure about its performance. Just give VitaPost a call and they will be happy to help. For more details on its contact information, you may check out its official website at www.vitapost.us or through the Thyroid Support website.
How has Thyroid Support done in supporting the thyroid and maintaining its functions? The final answer may be up to your discretion, but we believe it’s done a fairly good job! Thyroid Medication And Twins
Based on the critical reception from the people who used it for a variety of health issues caused by problems within the thyroid, VitaPost Thyroid Support does exactly what it was designed to do – nourish the thyroid with enough nutrients to improve its functions from slowing down – and maybe speeding up as well, but treat it modestly.
Another reason why we recommend it is that it belongs to a reliable wellness brand with a good reputation for producing affordable supplements that do not hesitate to benefit the body’s many functions. If a cost-effective alternative solution for thyroid problems is what you’re aiming at, then Thyroid Support could be for you!
FAQ Thyroid Medication And Twins
How do I take the Thyroid Support supplement?
VitaPost recommends taking two capsules per day to ensure guaranteed results. Take note, however, that those outcomes may vary. If you’re still skeptical about its effectiveness, you may always first approach your nearest medical professional for expert advice.
What’s the best way to take Thyroid Support?
VitaPost recommends that you do not take the capsule by itself as the bitter flavor is evident in the product. Instead, it should ideally be consumed along with your food and/or drink during or after every meal.
Thyroid Support should not be consumed by anyone if?
Although Thyroid Support is meant to be taken by anyone, it should not be recommended for minors, breastfeeding women, or people with high-risk medical conditions. If you or your loved one belongs to any of these groups, you may need to consult your doctor before using it.
Do I need a prescription to use Thyroid Support if I suffer from serious thyroid problems?
Thyroid Support is an over-the-counter natural dietary supplement, so automatically, it is not considered a prescription drug. It can be purchased at any of the above-mentioned stores or suppliers, anytime and anywhere.