The new Thyroid Support dietary supplement from the well-known health and wellness brand VitaPost is starting to stir interest from people with thyroid problems for its wide array of benefits that serve a lot of positive effects on the rest of their bodies.
Although the thyroid is a small part of the human body, most people don’t realize it has one of the most crucial responsibilities for keeping us alive. If something ever goes awry with the thyroid, it’s more likely to affect the rest of the body.
How well will Thyroid Support do to support the thyroid and keep its functions in perfect shape? Keep reading til the end to find out!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Leonardo Santos. To get a comprehensive overview of Thyroid Support, you may still want to check out our article below.
Thyroid Support: An Overview Thyroid Medication After Total Thyroidectomy
VitaPost Thyroid Support, a natural dietary supplement, aims to support thyroid health and maintain normal functions. Its formulation is packed with a stellar combination of natural minerals and a powerful Ayurvedic herb and is enriched with a bountiful supply of vitamin B12. These ingredients are needed to balance the hormones produced in the gland, making it less prone to disease.
Besides bringing positive effects to the thyroid, it also improves your sense of focus, peace of mind, and energy levels to power up the rest of your body. Thyroid Support is a product of VitaPost, a natural wellness brand owned and operated by the US-based company Vita Balance, Inc.
What is a Thyroid?
The thyroid gland is a small organ located in the neck. It’s covered by the trachea that connects to your lungs. If you’re male or masculine-presenting, it’s essentially located below your adam’s apple. It is shaped like a butterfly and produces two hormones (T3 & T4) which are essential for the development of your entire body. They also play a vital role in maintaining cell metabolism and affecting all organs of your body, keeping you alive.
A healthy thyroid can make the human body a smooth, functioning machine. However, excessive secretion of T3 or T4 hormones can cause hyperthyroidism. This is a condition where cells metabolism speeds up and heart rate increases, which can lead to diarrhea. On the other hand, too little may cause hypothyroidism, further slowing down your bodily functions, heartbeat, and digestion (resulting in constipation).
Imagine feeling like something is wrong in your body. In that case, there is a chance that it may be directly or indirectly related to thyroid problems.
What causes thyroid problems?
A wide range of possibilities may eventually result in thyroid problems to varying degrees, the most common of which is iodine deficiency. Iodine, a trace mineral, is needed to support the thyroid gland in secreting hormones and cells in converting food into energy. The thyroid would need to work twice as hard without it. It could either malfunction or swell depending on the circumstances.
Another instance where thyroid problems could manifest may be in the form of nodules. They are usually not life-threatening in most cases. However, there may be rare instances when they can become large enough to be felt and seen. There is also the possibility that they could get worse. Thyroid-adjacent lumps are often caused by hyperthyroidism and excess hormone secretion along the nodules.
Other possible causes of thyroid problems include autoimmune diseases that affect the gland in various ways, inflammation due to a viral infection, medical treatments like medicines and radiation therapy, premeditated generic disorders, and even cancer. Thyroid issues in pregnant women can also be caused by pregnancy. If left untreated, they may cause miscarriage or premature birth.
How thyroid support works
VitaPost Thyroid Support, like other thyroid supplements, helps restore the hormone balance to normal levels and then provides a rich supply minerals and vitamins. This solution provides a large amount of iodine which is crucial for the thyroid’s function. For instance, if you suffer from hypothyroidism, the amount of iodine from Thyroid Support could be all it takes to bring hormone production levels back to normal.
Besides iodine, Thyroid Support is packed with other trace minerals such as zinc and selenium. These two are equally as necessary for further supporting thyroid hormone levels. You’ll notice a shift in your focus and energy with the help of L-tyrosine and vitamin B12 and the ashwagandha herbal. As long as the thyroid’s workings remain stable and healthy, so is the metabolism of all living cells within you.
Benefits of Thyroid Support
Thyroid Support capsules can provide many benefits that will benefit your thyroid and your entire body. These benefits include:
- Supporting the sustainable production of thyroid hormones. The supplement’s carefully chosen ingredients may help people suffering from thyroid issues, both mentally and physically. In addition, their metabolic levels are back in the optimal range, allowing them to be as energetic as before.
- Provides well-balanced energy levels. Once your energy levels are back to where they should be, there’s no need to worry about feeling exhausted as the ashwagandha and L-tyrosine in Thyroid Support help to further maintain your all-around metabolism and provide more alertness. You shouldn’t just rely on the supplement. A healthy diet and regular exercise can help to keep the momentum going.
- Enhancing cognitive functions. As your thyroid’s functions are in good shape, your mental sharpness, memory recall, and focal clarity significantly improve. Thanks to vitamin B12, which has been proven to enhance one’s mood, among other things, you won’t feel as depressed or anxious as before, and you can concentrate on any kind of project you’re committed to without anything that may get in your way.
The List of Ingredients
Thyroid Support’s formulaic blend of vitamins, minerals, and other natural extracts sets it apart from other similar brands. Each ingredient has been individually third-party lab-tested and proven for its wide range of contributions that benefit the thyroid gland and has therefore been handpicked for that purpose. Without further ado, let’s take a close look at what these components have to offer
Vitamins, Minerals, and Amino Acids
- Vitamin B12 (100mcg). Vitamin B12 is one of the most essential vitamins that the body requires to survive. Vitamin B12 plays a significant role in the formation and metabolism of cells as well as DNA synthesis. Vitamin B12 also has promising results in slow cognitive functions. It can restore focus and mental clarity to the body. Vitamin B12 is not guaranteed to stay in the body longer, and, as a result, a deficiency of this mineral may set early signs of hypothyroidism in motion. Thyroid Medication After Total Thyroidectomy
- Iodine (from kelp and/or potassium iodide, 150 mcg) – Commonly sourced from different kinds of seafood such as seaweed and fish, among other food groups, this trace mineral is vital to the production of thyroid hormones. Iodine is not produced naturally by humans so people rely heavily on supplements and foods to get their daily dose. Thyroid problems can also be caused by a lack of iodine in the body.
- Magnesium (200mg – This trace mineral plays a vital role in energy production and cell metabolism. It also supports muscle and nerve health. It can also be used to restore blood sugar balance, which will help patients avoid heart disease and diabetes.
- Zinc (8mg). – Zinc is a mineral that, along with iodine has been well-known for its importance in the function of the thyroid gland and the synthesis hormones. It helps protect it from future disruptions. The mineral’s large amount can help with bodily immunity, bloodclotting, skin and hair health, as well as improving and maintaining vision and feeling of sight. Hypothyroidism is a condition where the body doesn’t have enough zinc.
- 200mcg Selenium – Also known as a “feel-good” mineral, selenium has antioxidant properties that protect the thyroid from harmful free radicals. It is also known to improve cell metabolism and make people happier and more content with their lives.
- Copper (0.2mg). – This mineral can be found in the body’s tissues and is essential for human survival. It plays an important role in forming red blood cells, safeguarding nerve cells against harmful elements and other factors, and maintaining the immune system, among other things. Too much copper or too little may impact your overall functions, so the appropriate amount of it is all it takes to keep your body moving.
- Manganese (2mg). – Manganese is essential for all things in life. It strengthens bones and muscles and protects them from minor injuries. It brings potential improvements to sexual health, making it an effective treatment to suppress hormonal mood swings and cramps in women and cognitive health.
- Molybdenum (50mcg) – Molybdenum is slowly gaining traction over the years in the health field for the huge number of benefits it can bring to the human body. It has been shown to optimize the functions of the thyroid. It also helps to prevent the development of cardiovascular diseases.
- L-tyrosine (300mcg) – This non-essential amino acid plays an active role in the production – and conversion – of thyroid hormones produced within the gland. Although it is naturally produced within the body, it can also be taken externally as a nootropic supplement – it’s been proven to help reduce constant stress and sleep deprivation in exchange for a more alert cognitive system. Thyroid Medication After Total Thyroidectomy
Extracts of herbs and fruits
- Schisandra powder (240mg) – With its origins in traditional Chinese medicine, extracts of the Schisandra berry plant are rich in antioxidant properties, protecting the liver from free radicals. It also positively affects mental health and can improve the body’s energy levels.
- Ashwagandha root powder (200mg) – Native to Asian and African regions, Ashwagandha serves as a natural alternative in treating thyroid problems, along with stress and low blood pressure. That’s because it’s filled with special healing chemicals that can usher in welcoming improvements upon contact with the body. It is said to calm the mind, increase immunity, and balance the thyroid hormone levels.
- Bladderwrack powder 50mg – This is an edible seaweed that can be grown and consumed all over the world. It has been used for years as an organic remedy to moderate digestive problems. Scientists have discovered that it contains rich dietary fiber content, making it an ideal choice for treating problems within the digestive system, most of which may be linked to thyroid issues. It can also speed up healing of skin conditions like eczema and wounds.
- Cayenne pepper powder (30mg). – Cayenne pepper is best known for its contribution to hot-and-spicy food. However, it does more than just burn your throat and tongue. The extract’s unique spice can trigger healing properties that protect your digestive system and stomach from inflammation. It is also known to help with skin conditions like psoriasis and cold symptoms.
- Kelp (38mg) – Known for its salty taste, kelp has already been established early on as a great source of iodine, crucial in maintaining the thyroid gland’s functions. That aside, extracts from this type of seaweed also include a ton of vitamins and minerals, each targeting many other body parts. Vitamin A helps with clearer vision and vitamin K and calcium help to strengthen the bones. Thyroid Medication After Total Thyroidectomy
The Pros of Using Thyroid Support
- Thyroid Support abounds with tons of nourishing elements to improve your thyroid gland and its hormone levels.
- Healthy cell metabolism means that you feel just as energetic as when you were younger.
- Your immune system is guaranteed extra protection against free radicals and other issues that thyroid problems may cause.
- The formulation of herbs, vitamins, and minerals aids in the improvement of cognitive functions, organ health, bone health, and skin health, among other factors.
- It can even aid in speeding up the weight loss process.
- Thyroid Support capsules can cause little or no side effects. They are made in an FDA-registered facility that follows Good Manufacturing Practices guidelines (GMP).
The Cons of Using Thyroid Support
- It is not a substitute for prescription drugs and should be taken as such.
- Thyroid Support results are not predetermined. They can be achieved over a period of time, but they will vary greatly from one person to the next.
Based on the limited customer reviews about Thyroid Support, the reception around the product has been mostly positive. While many of the reviews from those who have used it admired how it fixed a variety of minor to moderate health concerns, they can agree on one thing: Thyroid Support does what it’s advertised to do, giving them a huge boost in their thyroid health.
One reviewer, Sophie, said that her doctor had reduced the number of thyroid medications to half upon check-up thanks to Thyroid Support. Evey, another user, was also skeptical about the supplement after she noticed a change in her appetite. After using it for a few weeks, their cravings returned slowly to normal.
Sarah struggled with weight issues for a long time until her colleague suggested that it may have been the thyroid causing it. Thyroid Support was used for a long time and lifestyle changes have helped her to stabilize her weight and make the best of it. She is now happy to recommend the product.
Who should take thyroid support?
Thyroid Support, due to the nature of many of its ingredients discussed in this article, is an ideal option for people who are experiencing symptoms or signs of hypothyroidism. It can also be used by individuals who suffer from symptoms related to hyperthyroidism, the opposite of hypothyroidism. They should be cautious about using it, as excessive vitamin B12 and iodine can worsen the problem. Thyroid Medication After Total Thyroidectomy
Because these capsules are safe and well-made, Thyroid Support is generally safe to take. It should have minimal to no side effects for anyone who plans on using it. However, an overdose of the supplement could result in the risk of thyroid disease and cancer.
Where to Buy and Pricing
Stocks of Thyroid Support supplements are available online through the official product website at thyroidsupport.us, VitaPost’s Amazon storefront, and Walmart’s online store. They are also available for physical purchase through select retailers. You’ll be pleased to learn that the first website offers special discounts and a subscription option you won’t find anywhere else.
According to the official website, a 60-capsule bottle of Thyroid Support, worth around 30 days, originally costs $23.95. On Amazon, it’s sold at $27, which is about three dollars more expensive than the manufacturer’s SRP (suggested retail price).
If you want to get the most out of your spending, thyroidsupport.us offers users the chance to buy between two multi-bottle packages:
- Two-bottle bundle: $42.96 (originally $47.90, good for 60 days)
- Triple-bottle bundle $64.44 plus one bottle for free (originally $95.80, valid for an additional 120 days).
You may be interested in a subscription option that will allow you to receive Thyroid Support stock directly to your home, without the need to buy them every time. This will guarantee you a 10% discount on any future orders. Thyroid Medication After Total Thyroidectomy
Shipping and Refund Policy
Thyroid Support orders come with a shipping charge. The exact amount will depend on where you live. It will only cost $4.95 for standard USPS delivery if you are located within the US. International customers who are not residents of the US will need to pay $9.95 for their orders to be fulfilled via UPS, DHL or USPS.
VitaPost will refund your thyroid supplement 100%. This is true for all its products. VitaPost also stands behind its product. It knows that its overall quality meets international standards. Vita Balance, Inc. will allow you to return any unopened bottles to VitaPost if you are ever dissatisfied or unsure about its performance. Just give VitaPost a call and they will be happy to help. For more details on its contact information, you may check out its official website at www.vitapost.us or through the Thyroid Support website.
How well has Thyroid Support been doing in supporting the thyroid and keeping its functions in perfect shape so far? The final answer may be up to your discretion, but we believe it’s done a fairly good job! Thyroid Medication After Total Thyroidectomy
Based on the critical reception from the people who used it for a variety of health issues caused by problems within the thyroid, VitaPost Thyroid Support does exactly what it was designed to do – nourish the thyroid with enough nutrients to improve its functions from slowing down – and maybe speeding up as well, but treat it modestly.
Another reason why we recommend it is that it belongs to a reliable wellness brand with a good reputation for producing affordable supplements that do not hesitate to benefit the body’s many functions. Thyroid Support may be a good option for those looking for a cost-effective solution to thyroid problems.
FAQ Thyroid Medication After Total Thyroidectomy
How can I take the Thyroid Support Supplement?
VitaPost recommends taking two capsules per day to ensure guaranteed results. Take note, however, that those outcomes may vary. You can always seek advice from your closest medical professional if you are still skeptical about the effectiveness of it.
How can I get thyroid support?
VitaPost recommends that you do not take the capsule by itself as the bitter flavor is evident in the product. It should be eaten with food or drink, and not alone.
Who should not consume Thyroid Support?
Although Thyroid Support is meant to be taken by anyone, it should not be recommended for minors, breastfeeding women, or people with high-risk medical conditions. If you or your loved one belongs to any of these groups, you may need to consult your doctor before using it.
If I have serious thyroid issues, do I need a prescription for Thyroid Support?
Thyroid Support can be purchased over-the-counter as a natural dietary supplement. It is not a prescription drug. You can always buy it from the aforementioned stores or suppliers anytime and anywhere.