VitaPost’s new Thyroid Support dietary supplement is attracting attention from people suffering from thyroid problems. It has a wide range of benefits that have a positive effect on their overall health.
Although the thyroid is a small part of the human body, most people don’t realize it has one of the most crucial responsibilities for keeping us alive. If something ever goes awry with the thyroid, it’s more likely to affect the rest of the body.
How well will Thyroid Support do to support the thyroid and keep its functions in perfect shape? Continue reading to discover more!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Leonardo Santos. You can still read our article to get a complete overview of Thyroid support.
Thyroid Support: An Overview Mayo Clinic What If I Take Twice My Thyroid Medication
VitaPost Thyroid Support is a natural dietary supplement that aims to support the health of the thyroid gland and maintain its regular functions. The formula is rich in natural minerals and powerful Ayurvedic herbs and has a high level of vitamin B12. These ingredients are needed to balance the hormones produced in the gland, making it less prone to disease.
Besides bringing positive effects to the thyroid, it also improves your sense of focus, peace of mind, and energy levels to power up the rest of your body. Thyroid Support is a product of VitaPost, a natural wellness brand owned and operated by the US-based company Vita Balance, Inc.
What is a Thyroid?
The thyroid is a gland – a miniature version of an organ, if you will – located at the front part of the neck area, covered with the trachea connected to your lungs. If you’re male or masculine-presenting, it’s essentially located below your adam’s apple. It is shaped like a butterfly and produces two hormones (T3 & T4) which are essential for the development of your entire body. They are also crucial in maintaining the momentum of cell metabolism, affecting all the organs in your body and ultimately keeping you alive.
A healthy thyroid can make the human body a smooth, functioning machine. However, excessive secretion of T3 or T4 hormones can cause hyperthyroidism. This is a condition where cells metabolism speeds up and heart rate increases, which can lead to diarrhea. On the other hand, too little may cause hypothyroidism, further slowing down your bodily functions, heartbeat, and digestion (resulting in constipation).
Suppose you begin to feel there’s something wrong with some parts of your body, like sore eyes, sudden imbalance of weight, constant tiredness, anxiety, or depression. There is a possibility that the symptoms could be related to thyroid issues.
What causes thyroid problems?
A wide range of possibilities may eventually result in thyroid problems to varying degrees, the most common of which is iodine deficiency. Iodine is a trace mineral that supports the thyroid gland’s ability to secrete hormones and aid cells in converting food into fuel. Without it, the thyroid would have to work twice as hard to the point where it either swells or malfunctions, depending on the circumstance.
Nodules are another sign of thyroid problems. In most cases, they are not life-threatening; in rare occurrences, however, they may develop to be large enough to be seen and felt, and there is a possibility it might get worse from there. Thyroid-adjacent lumps are often caused by hyperthyroidism and excess hormone secretion along the nodules.
Thyroid problems can also be caused by autoimmune diseases, which affect the gland in different ways, inflammation from a viral infection and medical treatments such as radiation therapy and medicines. Premeditated generic disorders and cancer are other possible causes. Thyroid issues in pregnant women can also be caused by pregnancy. If left untreated, they may cause miscarriage or premature birth.
How thyroid support works
VitaPost Thyroid Support, like other thyroid supplements, helps restore the hormone balance to normal levels and then provides a rich supply minerals and vitamins. This solution provides a large amount of iodine which is crucial for the thyroid’s function. Thyroid Support may be able to restore hormone production if you have hypothyroidism.
Besides iodine, Thyroid Support is packed with other trace minerals such as zinc and selenium. These are also essential for supporting thyroid hormone levels. With the assistance of vitamin B12, L-tyrosine, and the ashwagandha herb, you’ll also experience a shift in focus and energy levels within the rest of your body back to normalcy. As long as the thyroid’s workings remain stable and healthy, so is the metabolism of all living cells within you.
Benefits of Thyroid Support
After taking a Thyroid Support capsule, you’ll experience plenty of advantages that ultimately benefit your thyroid and the rest of your body. These include:
- Supporting the production of healthy thyroid hormones. Those who suffer physically and mentally from thyroid problems may notice feeling less sluggish or anxious, depending on the situation, thanks to the supplement’s strategic blend of ingredients. Their metabolic levels have returned to a normal range, which allows them to feel as energetic as ever.
- Provides well-balanced energy levels. Once your energy levels are back to where they should be, there’s no need to worry about feeling exhausted as the ashwagandha and L-tyrosine in Thyroid Support help to further maintain your all-around metabolism and provide more alertness. You shouldn’t just rely on the supplement. A healthy diet and regular exercise can help to keep the momentum going.
- Enhancing cognitive functions. Your mental sharpness, memory recall and focal clarity will improve significantly if your thyroid functions are in good condition. Vitamin B12 has been shown to improve mood and allow you to focus on the project you are committed to.
The List of Ingredients
Thyroid Support’s formulaic blend of vitamins, minerals, and other natural extracts sets it apart from other similar brands. Each ingredient has been individually third-party lab-tested and proven for its wide range of contributions that benefit the thyroid gland and has therefore been handpicked for that purpose. Without further ado, let’s take a close look at what these components have to offer
Vitamins, Minerals, and Amino Acids
- Vitamin B12 (100mcg). Vitamin B12 is one of the most essential vitamins that the body requires to survive. Vitamin B12 plays a significant role in the formation and metabolism of cells as well as DNA synthesis. It also shows promising results when treating slow cognitive functions, ushering back a sense of focus and mental clarity into the body. Vitamin B12 does not stay in the body for long, so a low level of vitamin B12 could lead to hypothyroidism. Mayo Clinic What If I Take Twice My Thyroid Medication
- Iodine (from Kelp and/or potassium-iodide 150 mg) – This trace mineral is essential for the production of thyroid hormones. It can be found in many types of seafood, including fish and seaweed. Iodine is not produced naturally by humans so people rely heavily on supplements and foods to get their daily dose. Likewise, the lack of iodine within the body may result in thyroid problems of varying levels.
- Magnesium (200mg – This trace mineral plays a vital role in energy production and cell metabolism. It also supports muscle and nerve health. It is also used to treat problems with blood sugar levels, bringing them back to balance and further putting patients away from risks of diabetes and heart disease.
- Zinc (8mg). – Zinc is a mineral that, along with iodine has been well-known for its importance in the function of the thyroid gland and the synthesis hormones. It helps protect it from future disruptions. A sizable amount of the mineral can also contribute to bodily immunity, blood clotting, and the improvement and maintenance of the skin, hair, and sense of vision. Without enough zinc to supply the body, it may likely result in the case of hypothyroidism.
- Selenium (200mcg) – Sometimes called a feel-good mineral, selenium is packed with antioxidant properties to help defend the thyroid’s functions against the pesky free radicals that may get in the way of offsetting its hormonal balance. It is also known to improve cell metabolism and make people happier and more content with their lives.
- Copper (0.2mg) – With traces found in body tissues, this mineral is one of the human body’s most necessary nutrients to thrive. It plays an important role in forming red blood cells, safeguarding nerve cells against harmful elements and other factors, and maintaining the immune system, among other things. Too much copper or too little may impact your overall functions, so the appropriate amount of it is all it takes to keep your body moving.
- Manganese (2mg). – Manganese is essential for all things in life. It strengthens bones and muscles and protects them from minor injuries. It can improve sexual health and be used to treat cramps, mood swings, and other symptoms in women.
- Molybdenum 50mcg – Molybdenum has been steadily gaining popularity in the health and wellness field due to the many benefits it offers the body. It has been shown to optimize the functions of the thyroid. On the other, it helps prevent cardiovascular diseases from taking place – both of these on top of other benefits like improving hair and skin health and balanced glucose levels.
- L-tyrosine (300mcg) – This non-essential amino acid plays an active role in the production – and conversion – of thyroid hormones produced within the gland. Although it is naturally produced within the body, it can also be taken externally as a nootropic supplement – it’s been proven to help reduce constant stress and sleep deprivation in exchange for a more alert cognitive system. Mayo Clinic What If I Take Twice My Thyroid Medication
Herb and Fruit Extracts
- Schisandra powder (240mg). – Schisandra berry extracts are rich in antioxidants, which protect the liver against free radicals. It can also improve mental health and energy levels.
- Ashwagandha root powder (200mg) – Native to Asian and African regions, Ashwagandha serves as a natural alternative in treating thyroid problems, along with stress and low blood pressure. It’s full of special healing chemicals that can bring about positive changes once they come into contact with the body. It is said to calm the mind, increase immunity, and balance the thyroid hormone levels.
- Bladderwrack powder 50mg – This is an edible seaweed that can be grown and consumed all over the world. It has been used for years as an organic remedy to moderate digestive problems. Scientists have discovered that it contains rich dietary fiber content, making it an ideal choice for treating problems within the digestive system, most of which may be linked to thyroid issues. It can also speed up healing of skin conditions like eczema and wounds.
- Cayenne pepper powder (30mg) – Best known for its contributions to the hot-and-spicy foods category, cayenne pepper does more than just burn up your tongue and throat. Its unique spice is enough for the extract to trigger healing properties, helping protect your stomach and digestive system from inflammation. It is also known to help with skin conditions like psoriasis and cold symptoms.
- Kelp (38mg) – Known for its salty taste, kelp has already been established early on as a great source of iodine, crucial in maintaining the thyroid gland’s functions. That aside, extracts from this type of seaweed also include a ton of vitamins and minerals, each targeting many other body parts. Vitamin A helps with clearer vision and vitamin K and calcium help to strengthen the bones. Mayo Clinic What If I Take Twice My Thyroid Medication
The Pros of Using Thyroid Support
- Thyroid Support abounds with tons of nourishing elements to improve your thyroid gland and its hormone levels.
- You feel as energized as you were when you were younger, thanks to healthy cell metabolism.
- You have extra protection from free radicals and other problems that thyroid problems can cause to your immune system.
- The formulation of herbs, vitamins, and minerals aids in the improvement of cognitive functions, organ health, bone health, and skin health, among other factors.
- It can also speed up weight loss.
- Thyroid Support capsules can cause little or no side effects. They are made in an FDA-registered facility that follows Good Manufacturing Practices guidelines (GMP).
The Cons of Using Thyroid Support
- It is not a substitute for prescription drugs and should be taken as such.
- Thyroid Support results are not predetermined. They can be achieved over a period of time, but they will vary greatly from one person to the next.
Thyroid Support has received mostly positive reviews based on limited customer reviews. Many of the positive reviews about Thyroid Support were positive. They appreciated how it addressed minor to moderate health issues. However, there is one thing they can all agree on: Thyroid support does exactly what it says. It gives them a significant boost to their thyroid health.
Sophie, a reviewer, stated that her doctor reduced her thyroid medication to half after she had Thyroid Support checked her. Evey, another user, was also skeptical about the supplement after she noticed a change in her appetite. After using it for a few weeks, their cravings returned slowly to normal.
Sarah struggled with weight issues for a long time until her colleague suggested that it may have been the thyroid causing it. After a generously long period of using Thyroid Support and a lifestyle change, her weight and mood have stabilized, and she has never been happier in recommending the product.
Who should take thyroid support?
Given the nature of most of its ingredients covered in the article, Thyroid Support is an ideal solution for those experiencing the signs or symptoms of hypothyroidism or the slowing down of the thyroid gland’s functions. People who have symptoms of hyperthyroidism (the opposite of hypothyroidism) can also use it. They should be cautious about using it, as excessive vitamin B12 and iodine can worsen the problem. Mayo Clinic What If I Take Twice My Thyroid Medication
Thyroid Support should be generally safe to consume since these capsules’ safe and sanitized manufacturing process reflects their high quality. With that in mind, it should produce little to no side effects for those who plan on using it. Overdoses of the supplement can lead to thyroid disease or cancer.
Where to Buy and Pricing
Thyroid Support Supplements are available online at the official website thyroidsupport.us, VitaPost’s Amazon storefront and Walmart’s online shop. They are also available for physical purchase through select retailers. You’ll be pleased to learn that the first website offers special discounts and a subscription option you won’t find anywhere else.
According to the official website, a 60-capsule bottle of Thyroid Support, worth around 30 days, originally costs $23.95. It’s currently available on Amazon for $27. This is three dollars more than the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (SRP).
Thyroidsupport.us allows users to choose from two multi-bottle package options to maximize their spending.
- 2-bottle bundle for $42.96 (originally $47.90; good for 60 days).
- Triple-bottle bundle $64.44 plus one bottle for free (originally $95.80, valid for an additional 120 days).
You may be interested in a subscription option that will allow you to receive Thyroid Support stock directly to your home, without the need to buy them every time. This will guarantee you a 10% discount on any future orders. Mayo Clinic What If I Take Twice My Thyroid Medication
Shipping and Refund Policy
Thyroid Support orders come with a shipping charge. The exact amount will depend on where you live. It will only cost $4.95 for standard USPS delivery if you are located within the US. International customers who are not residents of the US will need to pay $9.95 for their orders to be fulfilled via UPS, DHL or USPS.
VitaPost will refund your thyroid supplement 100%. This is true for all its products. VitaPost also stands behind its product. It knows that its overall quality meets international standards. Vita Balance, Inc. will allow you to return any unopened bottles to VitaPost if you are ever dissatisfied or unsure about its performance. Just give VitaPost a call and they will be happy to help. For more details on its contact information, you may check out its official website at www.vitapost.us or through the Thyroid Support website.
How has Thyroid Support done in supporting the thyroid and maintaining its functions? The final answer may be up to your discretion, but we believe it’s done a fairly good job! Mayo Clinic What If I Take Twice My Thyroid Medication
VitaPost Thyroid Support has received a positive response from people who have used it to treat a range of health problems caused by thyroid issues. It provides enough nutrients to nourish the thyroid and improve its function.
We recommend it because it comes from a trusted wellness brand that has a reputation for making affordable supplements that work well for the body. Thyroid Support may be a good option for those looking for a cost-effective solution to thyroid problems.
FAQ Mayo Clinic What If I Take Twice My Thyroid Medication
How can I take the Thyroid Support Supplement?
VitaPost recommends that you take two capsules daily for guaranteed results. Take note, however, that those outcomes may vary. If you’re still skeptical about its effectiveness, you may always first approach your nearest medical professional for expert advice.
How can I get thyroid support?
Since the flavor of the product’s capsule emits a bitter taste, VitaPost does not recommend you take it on its own. Instead, it should ideally be consumed along with your food and/or drink during or after every meal.
Who should not consume Thyroid Support?
Although it’s implied that anyone can take it, Thyroid Support should not be considered for minors under 18 years, pregnant and breastfeeding individuals, and people with pre-existing or highly maintained medical conditions. If you or your loved one belongs to any of these groups, you may need to consult your doctor before using it.
Do I need a prescription to use Thyroid Support if I suffer from serious thyroid problems?
Thyroid Support is an over-the-counter natural dietary supplement, so automatically, it is not considered a prescription drug. You can always buy it from the aforementioned stores or suppliers anytime and anywhere.