The new Thyroid Support dietary supplement from the well-known health and wellness brand VitaPost is starting to stir interest from people with thyroid problems for its wide array of benefits that serve a lot of positive effects on the rest of their bodies.
Although the thyroid is a small part of the human body, most people don’t realize it has one of the most crucial responsibilities for keeping us alive. If something ever goes awry with the thyroid, it’s more likely to affect the rest of the body.
How well will Thyroid Support do to support the thyroid and keep its functions in perfect shape? Keep reading til the end to find out!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Leonardo Santos. You can still read our article to get a complete overview of Thyroid support.
Thyroid Support: An Overview Evekeo Adhd And Thyroid Medication Interactions
VitaPost Thyroid Support is a natural dietary supplement that aims to support the health of the thyroid gland and maintain its regular functions. The formula is rich in natural minerals and powerful Ayurvedic herbs and has a high level of vitamin B12. These ingredients are needed to balance the hormones produced in the gland, making it less prone to disease.
Besides bringing positive effects to the thyroid, it also improves your sense of focus, peace of mind, and energy levels to power up the rest of your body. Thyroid Support is a product of VitaPost, a natural wellness brand owned and operated by the US-based company Vita Balance, Inc.
What’s a Thyroid?
The thyroid is a gland – a miniature version of an organ, if you will – located at the front part of the neck area, covered with the trachea connected to your lungs. If you’re male or masculine-presenting, it’s essentially located below your adam’s apple. Shaped to resemble something like a butterfly, it’s responsible for producing two hormones (T3 and T4), both of which are vital to the overall development of your body. They are also crucial in maintaining the momentum of cell metabolism, affecting all the organs in your body and ultimately keeping you alive.
While a normal-functioning thyroid can result in a well-oiled machine of a human body, there are certain instances where the endocrine gland could go wrong: too much secretion of T3 and T4 hormones may cause what is known as hyperthyroidism, where cell metabolism becomes much faster than usual, the heart rate speeds up, and hyperactive digestion can result in diarrhea. Hypothyroidism can also cause a slowing of your body’s functions, heartbeat and digestion, which could lead to constipation.
Suppose you begin to feel there’s something wrong with some parts of your body, like sore eyes, sudden imbalance of weight, constant tiredness, anxiety, or depression. In that case, there is a chance that it may be directly or indirectly related to thyroid problems.
What causes thyroid problems?
There are many possible causes of thyroid problems. The most common is iodine deficiency. Iodine, a trace mineral, is needed to support the thyroid gland in secreting hormones and cells in converting food into energy. Without it, the thyroid would have to work twice as hard to the point where it either swells or malfunctions, depending on the circumstance.
Nodules are another sign of thyroid problems. They are usually not life-threatening in most cases. However, there may be rare instances when they can become large enough to be felt and seen. There is also the possibility that they could get worse. Hyperthyroidism or excess hormone secretion can often cause thyroid-adjacent lumps.
Thyroid problems can also be caused by autoimmune diseases, which affect the gland in different ways, inflammation from a viral infection and medical treatments such as radiation therapy and medicines. Premeditated generic disorders and cancer are other possible causes. Thyroid issues in pregnant women can also be caused by pregnancy. If left untreated, they may cause miscarriage or premature birth.
How thyroid support works
VitaPost Thyroid Support, like other thyroid supplements, helps restore the hormone balance to normal levels and then provides a rich supply minerals and vitamins. This solution provides a large amount of iodine which is crucial for the thyroid’s function. Thyroid Support may be able to restore hormone production if you have hypothyroidism.
Thyroid Support contains trace minerals like zinc and selenium, in addition to iodine. These are also essential for supporting thyroid hormone levels. With the assistance of vitamin B12, L-tyrosine, and the ashwagandha herb, you’ll also experience a shift in focus and energy levels within the rest of your body back to normalcy. As long as the thyroid’s workings remain stable and healthy, so is the metabolism of all living cells within you.
Benefits of Using Thyroid Support
After taking a Thyroid Support capsule, you’ll experience plenty of advantages that ultimately benefit your thyroid and the rest of your body. These include:
- Supporting the production of healthy thyroid hormones. Those who suffer physically and mentally from thyroid problems may notice feeling less sluggish or anxious, depending on the situation, thanks to the supplement’s strategic blend of ingredients. In addition, their metabolic levels are back in the optimal range, allowing them to be as energetic as before.
- Provides well-balanced energy levels. Once your energy levels are back to where they should be, there’s no need to worry about feeling exhausted as the ashwagandha and L-tyrosine in Thyroid Support help to further maintain your all-around metabolism and provide more alertness. You shouldn’t just rely on the supplement. A healthy diet and regular exercise can help to keep the momentum going.
- Enhancing cognitive functions. Your mental sharpness, memory recall and focal clarity will improve significantly if your thyroid functions are in good condition. Thanks to vitamin B12, which has been proven to enhance one’s mood, among other things, you won’t feel as depressed or anxious as before, and you can concentrate on any kind of project you’re committed to without anything that may get in your way.
The Ingredients List
Thyroid Support’s formulaic blend of vitamins, minerals, and other natural extracts sets it apart from other similar brands. Each ingredient has been independently tested and proven to benefit the thyroid gland by third-party labs. Without further ado, let’s take a close look at what these components have to offer
Vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
- Vitamin B12 (100mcg) – One of the most important vitamins the human body needs to survive, vitamin B12 bears a special responsibility in the formation of red blood cells, the metabolism of cells, and DNA synthesis. It also shows promising results when treating slow cognitive functions, ushering back a sense of focus and mental clarity into the body. Vitamin B12 is not guaranteed to stay in the body longer, and, as a result, a deficiency of this mineral may set early signs of hypothyroidism in motion. Evekeo Adhd And Thyroid Medication Interactions
- Iodine (from Kelp and/or potassium-iodide 150 mg) – This trace mineral is essential for the production of thyroid hormones. It can be found in many types of seafood, including fish and seaweed. Iodine is not produced naturally by humans so people rely heavily on supplements and foods to get their daily dose. Likewise, the lack of iodine within the body may result in thyroid problems of varying levels.
- Magnesium (200mg – This trace mineral plays a vital role in energy production and cell metabolism. It also supports muscle and nerve health. It is also used to treat problems with blood sugar levels, bringing them back to balance and further putting patients away from risks of diabetes and heart disease.
- Zinc (8mg). – Zinc is a mineral that, along with iodine has been well-known for its importance in the function of the thyroid gland and the synthesis hormones. It helps protect it from future disruptions. A sizable amount of the mineral can also contribute to bodily immunity, blood clotting, and the improvement and maintenance of the skin, hair, and sense of vision. Without enough zinc to supply the body, it may likely result in the case of hypothyroidism.
- 200mcg Selenium – Also known as a “feel-good” mineral, selenium has antioxidant properties that protect the thyroid from harmful free radicals. It is also known to improve cell metabolism and make people happier and more content with their lives.
- Copper (0.2mg). – This mineral can be found in the body’s tissues and is essential for human survival. It plays an important role in forming red blood cells, safeguarding nerve cells against harmful elements and other factors, and maintaining the immune system, among other things. Copper intake can have an impact on your body’s overall function. You should only consume the right amount.
- Manganese (2mg). – Manganese is essential for all things in life. It strengthens bones and muscles and protects them from minor injuries. It brings potential improvements to sexual health, making it an effective treatment to suppress hormonal mood swings and cramps in women and cognitive health.
- Molybdenum 50mcg – Molybdenum has been steadily gaining popularity in the health and wellness field due to the many benefits it offers the body. It has been shown to optimize the functions of the thyroid. On the other, it helps prevent cardiovascular diseases from taking place – both of these on top of other benefits like improving hair and skin health and balanced glucose levels.
- L-tyrosine (300mcg) – This non-essential amino acid plays an active role in the production – and conversion – of thyroid hormones produced within the gland. It is naturally produced in the body but can be taken externally as an nootropic supplement. This has been shown to reduce stress levels and sleep deprivation, which results in a more alert cognitive system. Evekeo Adhd And Thyroid Medication Interactions
Extracts of herbs and fruits
- Schisandra powder (240mg). – Schisandra berry extracts are rich in antioxidants, which protect the liver against free radicals. It can also improve mental health and energy levels.
- Ashwagandha root powder (200mg) – Native to Asian and African regions, Ashwagandha serves as a natural alternative in treating thyroid problems, along with stress and low blood pressure. It’s full of special healing chemicals that can bring about positive changes once they come into contact with the body. It is said to calm the mind, increase immunity, and balance the thyroid hormone levels.
- Bladderwrack powder 50mg – This is an edible seaweed that can be grown and consumed all over the world. It has been used for years as an organic remedy to moderate digestive problems. Scientists have discovered that it contains rich dietary fiber content, making it an ideal choice for treating problems within the digestive system, most of which may be linked to thyroid issues. It can also speed up healing of skin conditions like eczema and wounds.
- Cayenne pepper powder (30mg) – Best known for its contributions to the hot-and-spicy foods category, cayenne pepper does more than just burn up your tongue and throat. The extract’s unique spice can trigger healing properties that protect your digestive system and stomach from inflammation. It is also known to help with skin conditions like psoriasis and cold symptoms.
- Kelp (38mg – Kelp is well-known for its salty flavor. It has been proven to be a good source of iodine. This is crucial in maintaining the functions of the thyroid gland. That aside, extracts from this type of seaweed also include a ton of vitamins and minerals, each targeting many other body parts. Vitamin A contributes to clearer vision, while vitamin K and calcium work to strengthen the foundation of bones. Evekeo Adhd And Thyroid Medication Interactions
The Benefits of Thyroid Support
- Thyroid Support abounds with tons of nourishing elements to improve your thyroid gland and its hormone levels.
- Healthy cell metabolism means that you feel just as energetic as when you were younger.
- Your immune system is guaranteed extra protection against free radicals and other issues that thyroid problems may cause.
- The formulation of herbs, vitamins, and minerals aids in the improvement of cognitive functions, organ health, bone health, and skin health, among other factors.
- It can also speed up weight loss.
- Thyroid Support capsules can cause little or no side effects. They are made in an FDA-registered facility that follows Good Manufacturing Practices guidelines (GMP).
The Cons of Using Thyroid Support
- Being a natural supplement, it should not be used as a total replacement for a medical prescription drug, as advised by the doctor.
- There is no predetermined period in which Thyroid Support may bring results, as these outcomes will significantly vary from person to person.
Based on the limited customer reviews about Thyroid Support, the reception around the product has been mostly positive. While many of the reviews from those who have used it admired how it fixed a variety of minor to moderate health concerns, they can agree on one thing: Thyroid Support does what it’s advertised to do, giving them a huge boost in their thyroid health.
Sophie, a reviewer, stated that her doctor reduced her thyroid medication to half after she had Thyroid Support checked her. Another user, Evey, tried the supplement when they noticed a negative change in their appetite – after using it for a while, their cravings have slowly returned to normal.
Sarah had struggled with weight problems for years until a colleague suggested that the thyroid might be to blame. After a generously long period of using Thyroid Support and a lifestyle change, her weight and mood have stabilized, and she has never been happier in recommending the product.
Who Should Take Thyroid Support?
Given the nature of most of its ingredients covered in the article, Thyroid Support is an ideal solution for those experiencing the signs or symptoms of hypothyroidism or the slowing down of the thyroid gland’s functions. People who have symptoms of hyperthyroidism (the opposite of hypothyroidism) can also use it. They should be cautious about using it, as excessive vitamin B12 and iodine can worsen the problem. Evekeo Adhd And Thyroid Medication Interactions
Thyroid Support should be generally safe to consume since these capsules’ safe and sanitized manufacturing process reflects their high quality. It should have minimal to no side effects for anyone who plans on using it. Overdoses of the supplement can lead to thyroid disease or cancer.
Where to Buy and Pricing
Thyroid Support Supplements are available online at the official website thyroidsupport.us, VitaPost’s Amazon storefront and Walmart’s online shop. They are also available for physical purchase through select retailers. If you wish to buy from the first website, you’ll be surprised to know that it offers sweet exclusive discount deals and a subscription option that you won’t usually get anywhere else!
Thyroid Support 60 capsules, which last around 30 days, cost $23.95. According to the official website. It’s currently available on Amazon for $27. This is three dollars more than the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (SRP).
Thyroidsupport.us allows users to choose from two multi-bottle package options to maximize their spending.
- 2-bottle bundle for $42.96 (originally $47.90; good for 60 days).
- Three-bottle bundle: $64.44 PLUS one free bottle (originally $95.80, good for an extra 120 days)
If you’re looking for an option to have Thyroid Support stocks delivered straight to your door periodically without having to purchase them all the time, you may choose to subscribe upon checkout – with it, you’re guaranteed to save 10% off on future orders. Evekeo Adhd And Thyroid Medication Interactions
Shipping and Refund Policy
Thyroid Support orders come with a shipping charge. The exact amount will depend on where you live. It will only cost $4.95 for standard USPS delivery if you are located within the US. International customers who are not residents of the US will need to pay $9.95 for their orders to be fulfilled via UPS, DHL or USPS.
VitaPost will refund your thyroid supplement 100%. This is true for all its products. VitaPost also stands behind its product. It knows that its overall quality meets international standards. Should you ever feel unsure or dissatisfied with its performance, VitaPost, under Vita Balance, Inc., will be quick to let you return unopened bottles to its office address – just give the company a call, and it will be ready to assist you. You can find more information on the company’s contact information at www.vitapost.us, or visit the Thyroid Support website.
How well has Thyroid Support been doing in supporting the thyroid and keeping its functions in perfect shape so far? The final answer may be up to your discretion, but we believe it’s done a fairly good job! Evekeo Adhd And Thyroid Medication Interactions
VitaPost Thyroid Support has received a positive response from people who have used it to treat a range of health problems caused by thyroid issues. It provides enough nutrients to nourish the thyroid and improve its function.
We recommend it because it comes from a trusted wellness brand that has a reputation for making affordable supplements that work well for the body. Thyroid Support may be a good option for those looking for a cost-effective solution to thyroid problems.
FAQ Evekeo Adhd And Thyroid Medication Interactions
How do I take the Thyroid Support supplement?
VitaPost recommends taking two capsules per day to ensure guaranteed results. These outcomes could vary, however. If you’re still skeptical about its effectiveness, you may always first approach your nearest medical professional for expert advice.
What’s the best way to take Thyroid Support?
VitaPost recommends that you do not take the capsule by itself as the bitter flavor is evident in the product. Instead, it should ideally be consumed along with your food and/or drink during or after every meal.
Thyroid Support should not be consumed by anyone if?
Although it’s implied that anyone can take it, Thyroid Support should not be considered for minors under 18 years, pregnant and breastfeeding individuals, and people with pre-existing or highly maintained medical conditions. If you or your loved one belongs to any of these groups, you may need to consult your doctor before using it.
Do I need a prescription to use Thyroid Support if I suffer from serious thyroid problems?
Thyroid Support is an over-the-counter natural dietary supplement, so automatically, it is not considered a prescription drug. You can always buy it from the aforementioned stores or suppliers anytime and anywhere.