VitaPost’s new Thyroid Support dietary supplement is attracting attention from people suffering from thyroid problems. It has a wide range of benefits that have a positive effect on their overall health.
Although the thyroid is a small part of the human body, most people don’t realize it has one of the most crucial responsibilities for keeping us alive. If something ever goes awry with the thyroid, it’s more likely to affect the rest of the body.
How well will Thyroid Support do to support the thyroid and keep its functions in perfect shape? Keep reading til the end to find out!
Adam has posted a video review on Leonardo Santos’ YouTube channel. You can still read our article to get a complete overview of Thyroid support.
Thyroid Support: An Overview Does Broccoli Interfere With Thyroid Medication
VitaPost Thyroid Support, a natural dietary supplement, aims to support thyroid health and maintain normal functions. The formula is rich in natural minerals and powerful Ayurvedic herbs and has a high level of vitamin B12. These ingredients balance hormones in the gland and make it less susceptible to disease.
Besides bringing positive effects to the thyroid, it also improves your sense of focus, peace of mind, and energy levels to power up the rest of your body. Thyroid Support is a product of VitaPost, a natural wellness brand owned and operated by the US-based company Vita Balance, Inc.
What is a Thyroid?
The thyroid gland is a small organ located in the neck. It’s covered by the trachea that connects to your lungs. If you’re male or masculine-presenting, it’s essentially located below your adam’s apple. It is shaped like a butterfly and produces two hormones (T3 & T4) which are essential for the development of your entire body. They also play a vital role in maintaining cell metabolism and affecting all organs of your body, keeping you alive.
A healthy thyroid can make the human body a smooth, functioning machine. However, excessive secretion of T3 or T4 hormones can cause hyperthyroidism. This is a condition where cells metabolism speeds up and heart rate increases, which can lead to diarrhea. On the other hand, too little may cause hypothyroidism, further slowing down your bodily functions, heartbeat, and digestion (resulting in constipation).
Suppose you begin to feel there’s something wrong with some parts of your body, like sore eyes, sudden imbalance of weight, constant tiredness, anxiety, or depression. There is a possibility that the symptoms could be related to thyroid issues.
What Causes Thyroid Problems?
A wide range of possibilities may eventually result in thyroid problems to varying degrees, the most common of which is iodine deficiency. Iodine, a trace mineral, is needed to support the thyroid gland in secreting hormones and cells in converting food into energy. The thyroid would need to work twice as hard without it. It could either malfunction or swell depending on the circumstances.
Another instance where thyroid problems could manifest may be in the form of nodules. In most cases, they are not life-threatening; in rare occurrences, however, they may develop to be large enough to be seen and felt, and there is a possibility it might get worse from there. Thyroid-adjacent lumps are often caused by hyperthyroidism and excess hormone secretion along the nodules.
Thyroid problems can also be caused by autoimmune diseases, which affect the gland in different ways, inflammation from a viral infection and medical treatments such as radiation therapy and medicines. Premeditated generic disorders and cancer are other possible causes. Thyroid issues in pregnant women can also be caused by pregnancy. If left untreated, they may cause miscarriage or premature birth.
How Thyroid Support Works
Like other dietary supplements that target thyroid problems, VitaPost Thyroid Support helps bring back the balance of the gland’s hormonal levels to a normal state, then maintains that with a rich supply of minerals and vitamins. The solution supplies an abundant amount of iodine, which is, as previously mentioned, crucial to the thyroid’s functions. For instance, if you suffer from hypothyroidism, the amount of iodine from Thyroid Support could be all it takes to bring hormone production levels back to normal.
Thyroid Support contains trace minerals like zinc and selenium, in addition to iodine. These are also essential for supporting thyroid hormone levels. With the assistance of vitamin B12, L-tyrosine, and the ashwagandha herb, you’ll also experience a shift in focus and energy levels within the rest of your body back to normalcy. The metabolism of all living cells is affected by the health and stability of your thyroid.
Benefits of Using Thyroid Support
After taking a Thyroid Support capsule, you’ll experience plenty of advantages that ultimately benefit your thyroid and the rest of your body. These benefits include:
- Supporting the production of healthy thyroid hormones. The supplement’s carefully chosen ingredients may help people suffering from thyroid issues, both mentally and physically. Their metabolic levels have returned to a normal range, which allows them to feel as energetic as ever.
- Providing well-balanced energy levels. You won’t feel tired if your energy levels have returned to normal. Thyroid Support and ashwagandha help you to maintain your metabolism and alertness. You shouldn’t just rely on the supplement. A healthy diet and regular exercise can help to keep the momentum going.
- Improving cognitive functions. As your thyroid’s functions are in good shape, your mental sharpness, memory recall, and focal clarity significantly improve. Thanks to vitamin B12, which has been proven to enhance one’s mood, among other things, you won’t feel as depressed or anxious as before, and you can concentrate on any kind of project you’re committed to without anything that may get in your way.
The Ingredients List
Thyroid Support’s formulaic blend of vitamins, minerals, and other natural extracts sets it apart from other similar brands. Each ingredient has been individually third-party lab-tested and proven for its wide range of contributions that benefit the thyroid gland and has therefore been handpicked for that purpose. Without further ado, let’s take a close look at what these components have to offer
Vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
- Vitamin B12 (100mcg). Vitamin B12 is one of the most essential vitamins that the body requires to survive. Vitamin B12 plays a significant role in the formation and metabolism of cells as well as DNA synthesis. Vitamin B12 also has promising results in slow cognitive functions. It can restore focus and mental clarity to the body. Vitamin B12 does not stay in the body for long, so a low level of vitamin B12 could lead to hypothyroidism. Does Broccoli Interfere With Thyroid Medication
- Iodine (from kelp and/or potassium iodide, 150 mcg) – Commonly sourced from different kinds of seafood such as seaweed and fish, among other food groups, this trace mineral is vital to the production of thyroid hormones. Iodine is not produced naturally by humans so people rely heavily on supplements and foods to get their daily dose. Likewise, the lack of iodine within the body may result in thyroid problems of varying levels.
- Magnesium (200mg) – Another trace mineral, this one plays a role in assisting energy production and cell metabolism within the body, as well as supporting muscle and nerve health. It can also be used to restore blood sugar balance, which will help patients avoid heart disease and diabetes.
- Zinc (8mg). – Zinc is a mineral that, along with iodine has been well-known for its importance in the function of the thyroid gland and the synthesis hormones. It helps protect it from future disruptions. A sizable amount of the mineral can also contribute to bodily immunity, blood clotting, and the improvement and maintenance of the skin, hair, and sense of vision. Without enough zinc to supply the body, it may likely result in the case of hypothyroidism.
- Selenium (200mcg) – Sometimes called a feel-good mineral, selenium is packed with antioxidant properties to help defend the thyroid’s functions against the pesky free radicals that may get in the way of offsetting its hormonal balance. It is also known to improve cell metabolism and make people happier and more content with their lives.
- Copper (0.2mg). – This mineral can be found in the body’s tissues and is essential for human survival. It plays an important role in forming red blood cells, safeguarding nerve cells against harmful elements and other factors, and maintaining the immune system, among other things. Copper intake can have an impact on your body’s overall function. You should only consume the right amount.
- Manganese (2mg) – In all aspects of life, from the earth’s crust down to within your body, manganese strengthens your bones and muscle tissues to be strong and immune from minor damage. It brings potential improvements to sexual health, making it an effective treatment to suppress hormonal mood swings and cramps in women and cognitive health.
- Molybdenum 50mcg – Molybdenum has been steadily gaining popularity in the health and wellness field due to the many benefits it offers the body. On the one hand, it’s been proven to assist in the optimization of the thyroid’s functions. It also helps to prevent the development of cardiovascular diseases.
- L-tyrosine (300mcg) – This non-essential amino acid plays an active role in the production – and conversion – of thyroid hormones produced within the gland. It is naturally produced in the body but can be taken externally as an nootropic supplement. This has been shown to reduce stress levels and sleep deprivation, which results in a more alert cognitive system. Does Broccoli Interfere With Thyroid Medication
Herb and Fruit Extracts
- Schisandra powder (240mg). – Schisandra berry extracts are rich in antioxidants, which protect the liver against free radicals. It also positively affects mental health and can improve the body’s energy levels.
- Ashwagandha root powder (200mg) – Native to Asian and African regions, Ashwagandha serves as a natural alternative in treating thyroid problems, along with stress and low blood pressure. That’s because it’s filled with special healing chemicals that can usher in welcoming improvements upon contact with the body. It is said to calm the mind, increase immunity, and balance the thyroid hormone levels.
- Bladderwrack powder (50mg) – A type of edible seaweed grown and eaten worldwide, bladderwrack has been used for many years as an organic solution to a wide range of moderate digestive issues. It is rich in dietary fiber, which makes it an excellent choice to treat digestive problems, many of which are likely to be related to thyroid problems. It can also speed up healing of skin conditions like eczema and wounds.
- Cayenne pepper powder (30mg). – Cayenne pepper is best known for its contribution to hot-and-spicy food. However, it does more than just burn your throat and tongue. The extract’s unique spice can trigger healing properties that protect your digestive system and stomach from inflammation. It can also help ease symptoms of colds and skin conditions such as psoriasis.
- Kelp (38mg – Kelp is well-known for its salty flavor. It has been proven to be a good source of iodine. This is crucial in maintaining the functions of the thyroid gland. That aside, extracts from this type of seaweed also include a ton of vitamins and minerals, each targeting many other body parts. Vitamin A helps with clearer vision and vitamin K and calcium help to strengthen the bones. Does Broccoli Interfere With Thyroid Medication
The Pros of Using Thyroid Support
- Thyroid Support is loaded with tons of nutrients to help improve the health and function of your thyroid gland.
- Healthy cell metabolism means that you feel just as energetic as when you were younger.
- Your immune system is guaranteed extra protection against free radicals and other issues that thyroid problems may cause.
- The use of vitamins, minerals, herbs and other nutrients can improve cognitive function, organ health, bone and skin health, as well as other factors.
- It can even aid in speeding up the weight loss process.
- Thyroid Support capsules can cause little or no side effects. They are made in an FDA-registered facility that follows Good Manufacturing Practices guidelines (GMP).
Thyroid Support: The Cons
- Being a natural supplement, it should not be used as a total replacement for a medical prescription drug, as advised by the doctor.
- Thyroid Support results are not predetermined. They can be achieved over a period of time, but they will vary greatly from one person to the next.
Thyroid Support has received mostly positive reviews based on limited customer reviews. Many of the positive reviews about Thyroid Support were positive. They appreciated how it addressed minor to moderate health issues. However, there is one thing they can all agree on: Thyroid support does exactly what it says. It gives them a significant boost to their thyroid health.
One reviewer, Sophie, said that her doctor had reduced the number of thyroid medications to half upon check-up thanks to Thyroid Support. Another user, Evey, tried the supplement when they noticed a negative change in their appetite – after using it for a while, their cravings have slowly returned to normal.
Sarah struggled with weight issues for a long time until her colleague suggested that it may have been the thyroid causing it. After a generously long period of using Thyroid Support and a lifestyle change, her weight and mood have stabilized, and she has never been happier in recommending the product.
Who Should Take Thyroid Support?
Given the nature of most of its ingredients covered in the article, Thyroid Support is an ideal solution for those experiencing the signs or symptoms of hypothyroidism or the slowing down of the thyroid gland’s functions. People who have symptoms of hyperthyroidism (the opposite of hypothyroidism) can also use it. Still, they will have to be wary about taking it as overdosage of iodine, vitamin B12, and other nutrients may exacerbate the situation. Does Broccoli Interfere With Thyroid Medication
Thyroid Support should be generally safe to consume since these capsules’ safe and sanitized manufacturing process reflects their high quality. With that in mind, it should produce little to no side effects for those who plan on using it. Overdoses of the supplement can lead to thyroid disease or cancer.
Prices and where to buy
Stocks of Thyroid Support supplements are available online through the official product website at thyroidsupport.us, VitaPost’s Amazon storefront, and Walmart’s online store. You can also purchase them in person at select retailers. You’ll be pleased to learn that the first website offers special discounts and a subscription option you won’t find anywhere else.
Thyroid Support 60 capsules, which last around 30 days, cost $23.95. According to the official website. On Amazon, it’s sold at $27, which is about three dollars more expensive than the manufacturer’s SRP (suggested retail price).
If you want to get the most out of your spending, thyroidsupport.us offers users the chance to buy between two multi-bottle packages:
- Two-bottle bundle: $42.96 (originally $47.90, good for 60 days)
- Triple-bottle bundle $64.44 plus one bottle for free (originally $95.80, valid for an additional 120 days).
You may be interested in a subscription option that will allow you to receive Thyroid Support stock directly to your home, without the need to buy them every time. This will guarantee you a 10% discount on any future orders. Does Broccoli Interfere With Thyroid Medication
Shipping and Refund Policy
Every purchase of Thyroid Support comes with a shipping fee, the exact amount of which will vary depending on where your address is currently based. It will only cost $4.95 for standard USPS delivery if you are located within the US. International customers who are not residents of the US will need to pay $9.95 for their orders to be fulfilled via UPS, DHL or USPS.
As for refunds, VitaPost stands by its thyroid supplement 100%, as with all of its other products, knowing that the overall quality of it matches universal standards. Should you ever feel unsure or dissatisfied with its performance, VitaPost, under Vita Balance, Inc., will be quick to let you return unopened bottles to its office address – just give the company a call, and it will be ready to assist you. For more details on its contact information, you may check out its official website at www.vitapost.us or through the Thyroid Support website.
How well has Thyroid Support been doing in supporting the thyroid and keeping its functions in perfect shape so far? We believe that Thyroid Support has done a good job so far. Does Broccoli Interfere With Thyroid Medication
VitaPost Thyroid Support has received a positive response from people who have used it to treat a range of health problems caused by thyroid issues. It provides enough nutrients to nourish the thyroid and improve its function.
Another reason why we recommend it is that it belongs to a reliable wellness brand with a good reputation for producing affordable supplements that do not hesitate to benefit the body’s many functions. If a cost-effective alternative solution for thyroid problems is what you’re aiming at, then Thyroid Support could be for you!
FAQ Does Broccoli Interfere With Thyroid Medication
How can I take the Thyroid Support Supplement?
VitaPost recommends that you take two capsules daily for guaranteed results. These outcomes could vary, however. You can always seek advice from your closest medical professional if you are still skeptical about the effectiveness of it.
How can I get thyroid support?
Since the flavor of the product’s capsule emits a bitter taste, VitaPost does not recommend you take it on its own. Instead, it should ideally be consumed along with your food and/or drink during or after every meal.
Who should not consume Thyroid Support?
Although it’s implied that anyone can take it, Thyroid Support should not be considered for minors under 18 years, pregnant and breastfeeding individuals, and people with pre-existing or highly maintained medical conditions. You or your loved one may be a member of any of these groups and you should consult your doctor before you use it.
If I have serious thyroid issues, do I need a prescription for Thyroid Support?
Thyroid Support can be purchased over-the-counter as a natural dietary supplement. It is not a prescription drug. You can always buy it from the aforementioned stores or suppliers anytime and anywhere.