VitaPost’s new Thyroid Support dietary supplement is attracting attention from people suffering from thyroid problems. It has a wide range of benefits that have a positive effect on their overall health.
Although the thyroid is a small part of the human body, most people don’t realize it has one of the most crucial responsibilities for keeping us alive. The thyroid is more susceptible to affecting the rest of your body if it goes wrong.
How well will Thyroid Support do to support the thyroid and keep its functions in perfect shape? Continue reading to discover more!
Adam has posted a video review on Leonardo Santos’ YouTube channel. You can still read our article to get a complete overview of Thyroid support.
Thyroid Support: An Overview Do I Need Antidepressants When On Thyroid Medication?
VitaPost Thyroid Support is a natural dietary supplement that aims to support the health of the thyroid gland and maintain its regular functions. Its formulation is packed with a stellar combination of natural minerals and a powerful Ayurvedic herb and is enriched with a bountiful supply of vitamin B12. These ingredients are needed to balance the hormones produced in the gland, making it less prone to disease.
Besides bringing positive effects to the thyroid, it also improves your sense of focus, peace of mind, and energy levels to power up the rest of your body. Thyroid Support is a product of VitaPost, a natural wellness brand owned and operated by the US-based company Vita Balance, Inc.
What is a Thyroid?
The thyroid is a gland – a miniature version of an organ, if you will – located at the front part of the neck area, covered with the trachea connected to your lungs. If you’re male or masculine-presenting, it’s essentially located below your adam’s apple. Shaped to resemble something like a butterfly, it’s responsible for producing two hormones (T3 and T4), both of which are vital to the overall development of your body. They also play a vital role in maintaining cell metabolism and affecting all organs of your body, keeping you alive.
While a normal-functioning thyroid can result in a well-oiled machine of a human body, there are certain instances where the endocrine gland could go wrong: too much secretion of T3 and T4 hormones may cause what is known as hyperthyroidism, where cell metabolism becomes much faster than usual, the heart rate speeds up, and hyperactive digestion can result in diarrhea. On the other hand, too little may cause hypothyroidism, further slowing down your bodily functions, heartbeat, and digestion (resulting in constipation).
Imagine feeling like something is wrong in your body. In that case, there is a chance that it may be directly or indirectly related to thyroid problems.
What causes thyroid problems?
A wide range of possibilities may eventually result in thyroid problems to varying degrees, the most common of which is iodine deficiency. Iodine is a trace mineral that supports the thyroid gland’s ability to secrete hormones and aid cells in converting food into fuel. Without it, the thyroid would have to work twice as hard to the point where it either swells or malfunctions, depending on the circumstance.
Another instance where thyroid problems could manifest may be in the form of nodules. In most cases, they are not life-threatening; in rare occurrences, however, they may develop to be large enough to be seen and felt, and there is a possibility it might get worse from there. Thyroid-adjacent lumps are often caused by hyperthyroidism and excess hormone secretion along the nodules.
Other possible causes of thyroid problems include autoimmune diseases that affect the gland in various ways, inflammation due to a viral infection, medical treatments like medicines and radiation therapy, premeditated generic disorders, and even cancer. Pregnancy may also be linked to thyroid issues amongst childbearing individuals, and if left untreated, it may lead to a miscarriage and premature birth, among other factors.
How thyroid support works
Like other dietary supplements that target thyroid problems, VitaPost Thyroid Support helps bring back the balance of the gland’s hormonal levels to a normal state, then maintains that with a rich supply of minerals and vitamins. This solution provides a large amount of iodine which is crucial for the thyroid’s function. Thyroid Support may be able to restore hormone production if you have hypothyroidism.
Thyroid Support contains trace minerals like zinc and selenium, in addition to iodine. These two are equally as necessary for further supporting thyroid hormone levels. With the assistance of vitamin B12, L-tyrosine, and the ashwagandha herb, you’ll also experience a shift in focus and energy levels within the rest of your body back to normalcy. The metabolism of all living cells is affected by the health and stability of your thyroid.
Benefits of Using Thyroid Support
After taking a Thyroid Support capsule, you’ll experience plenty of advantages that ultimately benefit your thyroid and the rest of your body. These benefits include:
- Supporting the production of healthy thyroid hormones. The supplement’s carefully chosen ingredients may help people suffering from thyroid issues, both mentally and physically. Their metabolic levels have returned to a normal range, which allows them to feel as energetic as ever.
- Provides well-balanced energy levels. Once your energy levels are back to where they should be, there’s no need to worry about feeling exhausted as the ashwagandha and L-tyrosine in Thyroid Support help to further maintain your all-around metabolism and provide more alertness. Of course, you shouldn’t rely on the supplement alone, as a healthy diet and exercise can also aid in keeping up the momentum.
- Enhancing cognitive functions. Your mental sharpness, memory recall and focal clarity will improve significantly if your thyroid functions are in good condition. Vitamin B12 has been shown to improve mood and allow you to focus on the project you are committed to.
The Ingredients List
Thyroid Support’s formulaic blend of vitamins, minerals, and other natural extracts sets it apart from other similar brands. Each ingredient has been individually third-party lab-tested and proven for its wide range of contributions that benefit the thyroid gland and has therefore been handpicked for that purpose. Let’s now take a closer look at the benefits these components offer.
Vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
- Vitamin B12 (100mcg). Vitamin B12 is one of the most essential vitamins that the body requires to survive. Vitamin B12 plays a significant role in the formation and metabolism of cells as well as DNA synthesis. It also shows promising results when treating slow cognitive functions, ushering back a sense of focus and mental clarity into the body. Vitamin B12 does not stay in the body for long, so a low level of vitamin B12 could lead to hypothyroidism. Do I Need Antidepressants When On Thyroid Medication?
- Iodine (from kelp and/or potassium iodide, 150 mcg) – Commonly sourced from different kinds of seafood such as seaweed and fish, among other food groups, this trace mineral is vital to the production of thyroid hormones. Iodine is not produced naturally by humans so people rely heavily on supplements and foods to get their daily dose. Thyroid problems can also be caused by a lack of iodine in the body.
- Magnesium (200mg – This trace mineral plays a vital role in energy production and cell metabolism. It also supports muscle and nerve health. It can also be used to restore blood sugar balance, which will help patients avoid heart disease and diabetes.
- Zinc (8mg) – Zinc, like iodine, has been renowned for its significance in the thyroid gland’s functions and the synthesis of its hormones, helping protect it from further disruptions. The mineral’s large amount can help with bodily immunity, bloodclotting, skin and hair health, as well as improving and maintaining vision and feeling of sight. Hypothyroidism is a condition where the body doesn’t have enough zinc.
- Selenium (200mcg) – Sometimes called a feel-good mineral, selenium is packed with antioxidant properties to help defend the thyroid’s functions against the pesky free radicals that may get in the way of offsetting its hormonal balance. It also supports improving cell metabolism within the body and shows promising results in treating individuals with mental health issues, making them feel happier and more satisfied with their life.
- Copper (0.2mg) – With traces found in body tissues, this mineral is one of the human body’s most necessary nutrients to thrive. It plays an important role in forming red blood cells, safeguarding nerve cells against harmful elements and other factors, and maintaining the immune system, among other things. Too much copper or too little may impact your overall functions, so the appropriate amount of it is all it takes to keep your body moving.
- Manganese (2mg). – Manganese is essential for all things in life. It strengthens bones and muscles and protects them from minor injuries. It brings potential improvements to sexual health, making it an effective treatment to suppress hormonal mood swings and cramps in women and cognitive health.
- Molybdenum (50mcg) – Molybdenum is slowly gaining traction over the years in the health field for the huge number of benefits it can bring to the human body. It has been shown to optimize the functions of the thyroid. It also helps to prevent the development of cardiovascular diseases.
- L-tyrosine (300mcg) – This non-essential amino acid plays an active role in the production – and conversion – of thyroid hormones produced within the gland. Although it is naturally produced within the body, it can also be taken externally as a nootropic supplement – it’s been proven to help reduce constant stress and sleep deprivation in exchange for a more alert cognitive system. Do I Need Antidepressants When On Thyroid Medication?
Extracts of herbs and fruits
- Schisandra powder (240mg) – With its origins in traditional Chinese medicine, extracts of the Schisandra berry plant are rich in antioxidant properties, protecting the liver from free radicals. It can also improve mental health and energy levels.
- Ashwagandha root powder 200mg – Ashwagandha is a natural remedy for thyroid problems and stress. That’s because it’s filled with special healing chemicals that can usher in welcoming improvements upon contact with the body. It claims to soothe the brain from further worries, improve the immune system, and fix the offset balance of thyroid hormone levels.
- Bladderwrack powder (50mg) – A type of edible seaweed grown and eaten worldwide, bladderwrack has been used for many years as an organic solution to a wide range of moderate digestive issues. Scientists have discovered that it contains rich dietary fiber content, making it an ideal choice for treating problems within the digestive system, most of which may be linked to thyroid issues. It may also help speed up the healing of wounds and other skin problems like eczema.
- Cayenne pepper powder (30mg) – Best known for its contributions to the hot-and-spicy foods category, cayenne pepper does more than just burn up your tongue and throat. The extract’s unique spice can trigger healing properties that protect your digestive system and stomach from inflammation. It is also known to help with skin conditions like psoriasis and cold symptoms.
- Kelp (38mg – Kelp is well-known for its salty flavor. It has been proven to be a good source of iodine. This is crucial in maintaining the functions of the thyroid gland. That aside, extracts from this type of seaweed also include a ton of vitamins and minerals, each targeting many other body parts. Vitamin A contributes to clearer vision, while vitamin K and calcium work to strengthen the foundation of bones. Do I Need Antidepressants When On Thyroid Medication?
The Pros of Using Thyroid Support
- Thyroid Support abounds with tons of nourishing elements to improve your thyroid gland and its hormone levels.
- Healthy cell metabolism means that you feel just as energetic as when you were younger.
- Your immune system is guaranteed extra protection against free radicals and other issues that thyroid problems may cause.
- The use of vitamins, minerals, herbs and other nutrients can improve cognitive function, organ health, bone and skin health, as well as other factors.
- It can also speed up weight loss.
- Expect little to no side effects as Thyroid Support capsules are manufactured in an FDA-registered facility following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines
The Cons of Using Thyroid Support
- Being a natural supplement, it should not be used as a total replacement for a medical prescription drug, as advised by the doctor.
- Thyroid Support results are not predetermined. They can be achieved over a period of time, but they will vary greatly from one person to the next.
Based on the limited customer reviews about Thyroid Support, the reception around the product has been mostly positive. While many of the reviews from those who have used it admired how it fixed a variety of minor to moderate health concerns, they can agree on one thing: Thyroid Support does what it’s advertised to do, giving them a huge boost in their thyroid health.
Sophie, a reviewer, stated that her doctor reduced her thyroid medication to half after she had Thyroid Support checked her. Another user, Evey, tried the supplement when they noticed a negative change in their appetite – after using it for a while, their cravings have slowly returned to normal.
Sarah had struggled with weight problems for years until a colleague suggested that the thyroid might be to blame. Thyroid Support was used for a long time and lifestyle changes have helped her to stabilize her weight and make the best of it. She is now happy to recommend the product.
Who Should Take Thyroid Support?
Given the nature of most of its ingredients covered in the article, Thyroid Support is an ideal solution for those experiencing the signs or symptoms of hypothyroidism or the slowing down of the thyroid gland’s functions. It can also be used by individuals who suffer from symptoms related to hyperthyroidism, the opposite of hypothyroidism. Still, they will have to be wary about taking it as overdosage of iodine, vitamin B12, and other nutrients may exacerbate the situation. Do I Need Antidepressants When On Thyroid Medication?
Because these capsules are safe and well-made, Thyroid Support is generally safe to take. It should have minimal to no side effects for anyone who plans on using it. However, an overdose of the supplement could result in the risk of thyroid disease and cancer.
Prices and where to buy
Stocks of Thyroid Support supplements are available online through the official product website at thyroidsupport.us, VitaPost’s Amazon storefront, and Walmart’s online store. You can also purchase them in person at select retailers. You’ll be pleased to learn that the first website offers special discounts and a subscription option you won’t find anywhere else.
Thyroid Support 60 capsules, which last around 30 days, cost $23.95. According to the official website. It’s currently available on Amazon for $27. This is three dollars more than the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (SRP).
If you want to get the most out of your spending, thyroidsupport.us offers users the chance to buy between two multi-bottle packages:
- Two-bottle bundle: $42.96 (originally $47.90, good for 60 days)
- Triple-bottle bundle $64.44 plus one bottle for free (originally $95.80, valid for an additional 120 days).
You may be interested in a subscription option that will allow you to receive Thyroid Support stock directly to your home, without the need to buy them every time. This will guarantee you a 10% discount on any future orders. Do I Need Antidepressants When On Thyroid Medication?
Shipping and Refund Policy
Every purchase of Thyroid Support comes with a shipping fee, the exact amount of which will vary depending on where your address is currently based. If you live within US territory, it will cost as low as $4.95 with USPS’ standard delivery process. International customers who are not residents of the US will need to pay $9.95 for their orders to be fulfilled via UPS, DHL or USPS.
VitaPost will refund your thyroid supplement 100%. This is true for all its products. VitaPost also stands behind its product. It knows that its overall quality meets international standards. Should you ever feel unsure or dissatisfied with its performance, VitaPost, under Vita Balance, Inc., will be quick to let you return unopened bottles to its office address – just give the company a call, and it will be ready to assist you. For more details on its contact information, you may check out its official website at www.vitapost.us or through the Thyroid Support website.
How well has Thyroid Support been doing in supporting the thyroid and keeping its functions in perfect shape so far? We believe that Thyroid Support has done a good job so far. Do I Need Antidepressants When On Thyroid Medication?
VitaPost Thyroid Support has received a positive response from people who have used it to treat a range of health problems caused by thyroid issues. It provides enough nutrients to nourish the thyroid and improve its function.
Another reason why we recommend it is that it belongs to a reliable wellness brand with a good reputation for producing affordable supplements that do not hesitate to benefit the body’s many functions. If a cost-effective alternative solution for thyroid problems is what you’re aiming at, then Thyroid Support could be for you!
FAQ Do I Need Antidepressants When On Thyroid Medication?
How do I take the Thyroid Support supplement?
VitaPost recommends taking two capsules per day to ensure guaranteed results. Take note, however, that those outcomes may vary. You can always seek advice from your closest medical professional if you are still skeptical about the effectiveness of it.
What’s the best way to take Thyroid Support?
VitaPost recommends that you do not take the capsule by itself as the bitter flavor is evident in the product. It should be eaten with food or drink, and not alone.
Thyroid Support should not be consumed by anyone if?
Although Thyroid Support is meant to be taken by anyone, it should not be recommended for minors, breastfeeding women, or people with high-risk medical conditions. If you or your loved one belongs to any of these groups, you may need to consult your doctor before using it.
If I have serious thyroid issues, do I need a prescription for Thyroid Support?
Thyroid Support can be purchased over-the-counter as a natural dietary supplement. It is not a prescription drug. You can always buy it from the aforementioned stores or suppliers anytime and anywhere.