VitaPost’s new Thyroid Support dietary supplement is attracting attention from people suffering from thyroid problems. It has a wide range of benefits that have a positive effect on their overall health.
The thyroid may be just a part of the human body for most people, but they fail to realize that it carries one of the most important responsibilities in keeping a person alive and kicking. The thyroid is more susceptible to affecting the rest of your body if it goes wrong.
What can Thyroid Support do for your thyroid? How does it keep it in top shape? Continue reading to discover more!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Leonardo Santos. You can still read our article to get a complete overview of Thyroid support.
Thyroid Support: An Overview Can You Drink Cappuccino The First Hour After Taking Thyroid Medication
VitaPost Thyroid Support, a natural dietary supplement, aims to support thyroid health and maintain normal functions. Its formulation is packed with a stellar combination of natural minerals and a powerful Ayurvedic herb and is enriched with a bountiful supply of vitamin B12. These ingredients are needed to balance the hormones produced in the gland, making it less prone to disease.
It has positive effects on the thyroid and improves your ability to focus, calm your mind, and gives you more energy to power up your body. VitaPost, an American-based natural wellness company, is the manufacturer of Thyroid Support.
What is a Thyroid?
The thyroid gland is a small organ located in the neck. It’s covered by the trachea that connects to your lungs. If you’re male or masculine-presenting, it’s essentially located below your adam’s apple. Shaped to resemble something like a butterfly, it’s responsible for producing two hormones (T3 and T4), both of which are vital to the overall development of your body. They are also crucial in maintaining the momentum of cell metabolism, affecting all the organs in your body and ultimately keeping you alive.
A healthy thyroid can make the human body a smooth, functioning machine. However, excessive secretion of T3 or T4 hormones can cause hyperthyroidism. This is a condition where cells metabolism speeds up and heart rate increases, which can lead to diarrhea. On the other hand, too little may cause hypothyroidism, further slowing down your bodily functions, heartbeat, and digestion (resulting in constipation).
Imagine feeling like something is wrong in your body. There is a possibility that the symptoms could be related to thyroid issues.
What Causes Thyroid Problems?
A wide range of possibilities may eventually result in thyroid problems to varying degrees, the most common of which is iodine deficiency. Iodine is a trace mineral that supports the thyroid gland’s ability to secrete hormones and aid cells in converting food into fuel. Without it, the thyroid would have to work twice as hard to the point where it either swells or malfunctions, depending on the circumstance.
Another instance where thyroid problems could manifest may be in the form of nodules. In most cases, they are not life-threatening; in rare occurrences, however, they may develop to be large enough to be seen and felt, and there is a possibility it might get worse from there. Thyroid-adjacent lumps are often caused by hyperthyroidism and excess hormone secretion along the nodules.
Other possible causes of thyroid problems include autoimmune diseases that affect the gland in various ways, inflammation due to a viral infection, medical treatments like medicines and radiation therapy, premeditated generic disorders, and even cancer. Pregnancy may also be linked to thyroid issues amongst childbearing individuals, and if left untreated, it may lead to a miscarriage and premature birth, among other factors.
How thyroid support works
Like other dietary supplements that target thyroid problems, VitaPost Thyroid Support helps bring back the balance of the gland’s hormonal levels to a normal state, then maintains that with a rich supply of minerals and vitamins. This solution provides a large amount of iodine which is crucial for the thyroid’s function. For instance, if you suffer from hypothyroidism, the amount of iodine from Thyroid Support could be all it takes to bring hormone production levels back to normal.
Thyroid Support contains trace minerals like zinc and selenium, in addition to iodine. These two are equally as necessary for further supporting thyroid hormone levels. You’ll notice a shift in your focus and energy with the help of L-tyrosine and vitamin B12 and the ashwagandha herbal. As long as the thyroid’s workings remain stable and healthy, so is the metabolism of all living cells within you.
Benefits of Thyroid Support
Thyroid Support capsules can provide many benefits that will benefit your thyroid and your entire body. These benefits include:
- Supporting the sustainable production of thyroid hormones. The supplement’s carefully chosen ingredients may help people suffering from thyroid issues, both mentally and physically. Their metabolic levels have returned to a normal range, which allows them to feel as energetic as ever.
- Providing well-balanced energy levels. Once your energy levels are back to where they should be, there’s no need to worry about feeling exhausted as the ashwagandha and L-tyrosine in Thyroid Support help to further maintain your all-around metabolism and provide more alertness. Of course, you shouldn’t rely on the supplement alone, as a healthy diet and exercise can also aid in keeping up the momentum.
- Enhancing cognitive functions. Your mental sharpness, memory recall and focal clarity will improve significantly if your thyroid functions are in good condition. Vitamin B12 has been shown to improve mood and allow you to focus on the project you are committed to.
The Ingredients List
Thyroid Support’s formulaic blend of vitamins, minerals, and other natural extracts sets it apart from other similar brands. Each ingredient has been individually third-party lab-tested and proven for its wide range of contributions that benefit the thyroid gland and has therefore been handpicked for that purpose. Let’s now take a closer look at the benefits these components offer.
Vitamins, Minerals, and Amino Acids
- Vitamin B12 (100mcg) – One of the most important vitamins the human body needs to survive, vitamin B12 bears a special responsibility in the formation of red blood cells, the metabolism of cells, and DNA synthesis. Vitamin B12 also has promising results in slow cognitive functions. It can restore focus and mental clarity to the body. Vitamin B12 does not stay in the body for long, so a low level of vitamin B12 could lead to hypothyroidism. Can You Drink Cappuccino The First Hour After Taking Thyroid Medication
- Iodine (from Kelp and/or potassium-iodide 150 mg) – This trace mineral is essential for the production of thyroid hormones. It can be found in many types of seafood, including fish and seaweed. Iodine is not produced naturally by humans so people rely heavily on supplements and foods to get their daily dose. Likewise, the lack of iodine within the body may result in thyroid problems of varying levels.
- Magnesium (200mg) – Another trace mineral, this one plays a role in assisting energy production and cell metabolism within the body, as well as supporting muscle and nerve health. It can also be used to restore blood sugar balance, which will help patients avoid heart disease and diabetes.
- Zinc (8mg). – Zinc is a mineral that, along with iodine has been well-known for its importance in the function of the thyroid gland and the synthesis hormones. It helps protect it from future disruptions. A sizable amount of the mineral can also contribute to bodily immunity, blood clotting, and the improvement and maintenance of the skin, hair, and sense of vision. Hypothyroidism is a condition where the body doesn’t have enough zinc.
- 200mcg Selenium – Also known as a “feel-good” mineral, selenium has antioxidant properties that protect the thyroid from harmful free radicals. It is also known to improve cell metabolism and make people happier and more content with their lives.
- Copper (0.2mg). – This mineral can be found in the body’s tissues and is essential for human survival. Copper is essential for the formation of red blood cells, protecting nerve cells from harmful elements, maintaining the immune system and maintaining the health of the body. Too much copper or too little may impact your overall functions, so the appropriate amount of it is all it takes to keep your body moving.
- Manganese (2mg) – In all aspects of life, from the earth’s crust down to within your body, manganese strengthens your bones and muscle tissues to be strong and immune from minor damage. It brings potential improvements to sexual health, making it an effective treatment to suppress hormonal mood swings and cramps in women and cognitive health.
- Molybdenum (50mcg) – Molybdenum is slowly gaining traction over the years in the health field for the huge number of benefits it can bring to the human body. It has been shown to optimize the functions of the thyroid. It also helps to prevent the development of cardiovascular diseases.
- L-tyrosine (30mcg)- This non-essential amino acids plays an active part in the creation and conversion of thyroid hormones within the gland. Although it is naturally produced within the body, it can also be taken externally as a nootropic supplement – it’s been proven to help reduce constant stress and sleep deprivation in exchange for a more alert cognitive system. Can You Drink Cappuccino The First Hour After Taking Thyroid Medication
Extracts of herbs and fruits
- Schisandra powder (240mg). – Schisandra berry extracts are rich in antioxidants, which protect the liver against free radicals. It also positively affects mental health and can improve the body’s energy levels.
- Ashwagandha root powder (200mg) – Native to Asian and African regions, Ashwagandha serves as a natural alternative in treating thyroid problems, along with stress and low blood pressure. That’s because it’s filled with special healing chemicals that can usher in welcoming improvements upon contact with the body. It claims to soothe the brain from further worries, improve the immune system, and fix the offset balance of thyroid hormone levels.
- Bladderwrack powder (50mg) – A type of edible seaweed grown and eaten worldwide, bladderwrack has been used for many years as an organic solution to a wide range of moderate digestive issues. It is rich in dietary fiber, which makes it an excellent choice to treat digestive problems, many of which are likely to be related to thyroid problems. It may also help speed up the healing of wounds and other skin problems like eczema.
- Cayenne pepper powder (30mg) – Best known for its contributions to the hot-and-spicy foods category, cayenne pepper does more than just burn up your tongue and throat. The extract’s unique spice can trigger healing properties that protect your digestive system and stomach from inflammation. It can also help ease symptoms of colds and skin conditions such as psoriasis.
- Kelp (38mg – Kelp is well-known for its salty flavor. It has been proven to be a good source of iodine. This is crucial in maintaining the functions of the thyroid gland. This seaweed extract also contains a variety of vitamins and minerals that target different body parts. Vitamin A contributes to clearer vision, while vitamin K and calcium work to strengthen the foundation of bones. Can You Drink Cappuccino The First Hour After Taking Thyroid Medication
The Pros of Using Thyroid Support
- Thyroid Support abounds with tons of nourishing elements to improve your thyroid gland and its hormone levels.
- Healthy cell metabolism means that you feel just as energetic as when you were younger.
- You have extra protection from free radicals and other problems that thyroid problems can cause to your immune system.
- The formulation of herbs, vitamins, and minerals aids in the improvement of cognitive functions, organ health, bone health, and skin health, among other factors.
- It can even aid in speeding up the weight loss process.
- Thyroid Support capsules can cause little or no side effects. They are made in an FDA-registered facility that follows Good Manufacturing Practices guidelines (GMP).
The Cons of Using Thyroid Support
- Being a natural supplement, it should not be used as a total replacement for a medical prescription drug, as advised by the doctor.
- There is no predetermined period in which Thyroid Support may bring results, as these outcomes will significantly vary from person to person.
Based on the limited customer reviews about Thyroid Support, the reception around the product has been mostly positive. While many of the reviews from those who have used it admired how it fixed a variety of minor to moderate health concerns, they can agree on one thing: Thyroid Support does what it’s advertised to do, giving them a huge boost in their thyroid health.
One reviewer, Sophie, said that her doctor had reduced the number of thyroid medications to half upon check-up thanks to Thyroid Support. Another user, Evey, tried the supplement when they noticed a negative change in their appetite – after using it for a while, their cravings have slowly returned to normal.
Sarah struggled with weight issues for a long time until her colleague suggested that it may have been the thyroid causing it. After a generously long period of using Thyroid Support and a lifestyle change, her weight and mood have stabilized, and she has never been happier in recommending the product.
Who Should Take Thyroid Support?
Thyroid Support, due to the nature of many of its ingredients discussed in this article, is an ideal option for people who are experiencing symptoms or signs of hypothyroidism. People who have symptoms of hyperthyroidism (the opposite of hypothyroidism) can also use it. They should be cautious about using it, as excessive vitamin B12 and iodine can worsen the problem. Can You Drink Cappuccino The First Hour After Taking Thyroid Medication
Thyroid Support should be generally safe to consume since these capsules’ safe and sanitized manufacturing process reflects their high quality. With that in mind, it should produce little to no side effects for those who plan on using it. Overdoses of the supplement can lead to thyroid disease or cancer.
Where to Buy and Pricing
Thyroid Support Supplements are available online at the official website thyroidsupport.us, VitaPost’s Amazon storefront and Walmart’s online shop. You can also purchase them in person at select retailers. If you wish to buy from the first website, you’ll be surprised to know that it offers sweet exclusive discount deals and a subscription option that you won’t usually get anywhere else!
According to the official website, a 60-capsule bottle of Thyroid Support, worth around 30 days, originally costs $23.95. On Amazon, it’s sold at $27, which is about three dollars more expensive than the manufacturer’s SRP (suggested retail price).
Thyroidsupport.us allows users to choose from two multi-bottle package options to maximize their spending.
- Two-bottle bundle: $42.96 (originally $47.90, good for 60 days)
- Three-bottle bundle: $64.44 PLUS one free bottle (originally $95.80, good for an extra 120 days)
You may be interested in a subscription option that will allow you to receive Thyroid Support stock directly to your home, without the need to buy them every time. This will guarantee you a 10% discount on any future orders. Can You Drink Cappuccino The First Hour After Taking Thyroid Medication
Shipping and Refund Policy
Every purchase of Thyroid Support comes with a shipping fee, the exact amount of which will vary depending on where your address is currently based. It will only cost $4.95 for standard USPS delivery if you are located within the US. International customers who are not residents of the US will need to pay $9.95 for their orders to be fulfilled via UPS, DHL or USPS.
VitaPost will refund your thyroid supplement 100%. This is true for all its products. VitaPost also stands behind its product. It knows that its overall quality meets international standards. Should you ever feel unsure or dissatisfied with its performance, VitaPost, under Vita Balance, Inc., will be quick to let you return unopened bottles to its office address – just give the company a call, and it will be ready to assist you. You can find more information on the company’s contact information at www.vitapost.us, or visit the Thyroid Support website.
How has Thyroid Support done in supporting the thyroid and maintaining its functions? The final answer may be up to your discretion, but we believe it’s done a fairly good job! Can You Drink Cappuccino The First Hour After Taking Thyroid Medication
VitaPost Thyroid Support has received a positive response from people who have used it to treat a range of health problems caused by thyroid issues. It provides enough nutrients to nourish the thyroid and improve its function.
We recommend it because it comes from a trusted wellness brand that has a reputation for making affordable supplements that work well for the body. Thyroid Support may be a good option for those looking for a cost-effective solution to thyroid problems.
FAQ Can You Drink Cappuccino The First Hour After Taking Thyroid Medication
How can I take the Thyroid Support Supplement?
VitaPost recommends taking two capsules per day to ensure guaranteed results. These outcomes could vary, however. You can always seek advice from your closest medical professional if you are still skeptical about the effectiveness of it.
How can I get thyroid support?
Since the flavor of the product’s capsule emits a bitter taste, VitaPost does not recommend you take it on its own. It should be eaten with food or drink, and not alone.
Thyroid Support should not be consumed by anyone if?
Although it’s implied that anyone can take it, Thyroid Support should not be considered for minors under 18 years, pregnant and breastfeeding individuals, and people with pre-existing or highly maintained medical conditions. You or your loved one may be a member of any of these groups and you should consult your doctor before you use it.
Do I need a prescription to use Thyroid Support if I suffer from serious thyroid problems?
Thyroid Support is an over-the-counter natural dietary supplement, so automatically, it is not considered a prescription drug. It can be purchased at any of the above-mentioned stores or suppliers, anytime and anywhere.