The new Thyroid Support dietary supplement from the well-known health and wellness brand VitaPost is starting to stir interest from people with thyroid problems for its wide array of benefits that serve a lot of positive effects on the rest of their bodies.
The thyroid may be just a part of the human body for most people, but they fail to realize that it carries one of the most important responsibilities in keeping a person alive and kicking. The thyroid is more susceptible to affecting the rest of your body if it goes wrong.
What can Thyroid Support do for your thyroid? How does it keep it in top shape? Continue reading to discover more!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Leonardo Santos. To get a comprehensive overview of Thyroid Support, you may still want to check out our article below.
Thyroid Support: An Overview Bioidentical Thyroid Medication Side Effects
VitaPost Thyroid Support, a natural dietary supplement, aims to support thyroid health and maintain normal functions. Its formulation is packed with a stellar combination of natural minerals and a powerful Ayurvedic herb and is enriched with a bountiful supply of vitamin B12. These ingredients are needed to balance the hormones produced in the gland, making it less prone to disease.
Besides bringing positive effects to the thyroid, it also improves your sense of focus, peace of mind, and energy levels to power up the rest of your body. VitaPost, an American-based natural wellness company, is the manufacturer of Thyroid Support.
What is a Thyroid?
The thyroid gland is a small organ located in the neck. It’s covered by the trachea that connects to your lungs. If you’re male or masculine-presenting, it’s essentially located below your adam’s apple. It is shaped like a butterfly and produces two hormones (T3 & T4) which are essential for the development of your entire body. They are also crucial in maintaining the momentum of cell metabolism, affecting all the organs in your body and ultimately keeping you alive.
While a normal-functioning thyroid can result in a well-oiled machine of a human body, there are certain instances where the endocrine gland could go wrong: too much secretion of T3 and T4 hormones may cause what is known as hyperthyroidism, where cell metabolism becomes much faster than usual, the heart rate speeds up, and hyperactive digestion can result in diarrhea. On the other hand, too little may cause hypothyroidism, further slowing down your bodily functions, heartbeat, and digestion (resulting in constipation).
Suppose you begin to feel there’s something wrong with some parts of your body, like sore eyes, sudden imbalance of weight, constant tiredness, anxiety, or depression. In that case, there is a chance that it may be directly or indirectly related to thyroid problems.
What Causes Thyroid Problems?
There are many possible causes of thyroid problems. The most common is iodine deficiency. Iodine, a trace mineral, is needed to support the thyroid gland in secreting hormones and cells in converting food into energy. The thyroid would need to work twice as hard without it. It could either malfunction or swell depending on the circumstances.
Another instance where thyroid problems could manifest may be in the form of nodules. In most cases, they are not life-threatening; in rare occurrences, however, they may develop to be large enough to be seen and felt, and there is a possibility it might get worse from there. Thyroid-adjacent lumps are often caused by hyperthyroidism and excess hormone secretion along the nodules.
Other possible causes of thyroid problems include autoimmune diseases that affect the gland in various ways, inflammation due to a viral infection, medical treatments like medicines and radiation therapy, premeditated generic disorders, and even cancer. Thyroid issues in pregnant women can also be caused by pregnancy. If left untreated, they may cause miscarriage or premature birth.
> > Click Here to Order Now < <
How Thyroid Support Works
VitaPost Thyroid Support, like other thyroid supplements, helps restore the hormone balance to normal levels and then provides a rich supply minerals and vitamins. The solution supplies an abundant amount of iodine, which is, as previously mentioned, crucial to the thyroid’s functions. Thyroid Support may be able to restore hormone production if you have hypothyroidism.
Thyroid Support contains trace minerals like zinc and selenium, in addition to iodine. These two are equally as necessary for further supporting thyroid hormone levels. With the assistance of vitamin B12, L-tyrosine, and the ashwagandha herb, you’ll also experience a shift in focus and energy levels within the rest of your body back to normalcy. As long as the thyroid’s workings remain stable and healthy, so is the metabolism of all living cells within you.
Benefits of Using Thyroid Support
After taking a Thyroid Support capsule, you’ll experience plenty of advantages that ultimately benefit your thyroid and the rest of your body. These benefits include:
- Supporting the production of healthy thyroid hormones. Those who suffer physically and mentally from thyroid problems may notice feeling less sluggish or anxious, depending on the situation, thanks to the supplement’s strategic blend of ingredients. Their metabolic levels have returned to a normal range, which allows them to feel as energetic as ever.
- Providing well-balanced energy levels. Once your energy levels are back to where they should be, there’s no need to worry about feeling exhausted as the ashwagandha and L-tyrosine in Thyroid Support help to further maintain your all-around metabolism and provide more alertness. Of course, you shouldn’t rely on the supplement alone, as a healthy diet and exercise can also aid in keeping up the momentum.
- Improving cognitive functions. Your mental sharpness, memory recall and focal clarity will improve significantly if your thyroid functions are in good condition. Thanks to vitamin B12, which has been proven to enhance one’s mood, among other things, you won’t feel as depressed or anxious as before, and you can concentrate on any kind of project you’re committed to without anything that may get in your way.
> > Click Here to Order Now < <
The List of Ingredients
Thyroid Support’s formulaic blend of vitamins, minerals, and other natural extracts sets it apart from other similar brands. Each ingredient has been independently tested and proven to benefit the thyroid gland by third-party labs. Without further ado, let’s take a close look at what these components have to offer
Vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
- Vitamin B12 (100mcg) – One of the most important vitamins the human body needs to survive, vitamin B12 bears a special responsibility in the formation of red blood cells, the metabolism of cells, and DNA synthesis. Vitamin B12 also has promising results in slow cognitive functions. It can restore focus and mental clarity to the body. Vitamin B12 is not guaranteed to stay in the body longer, and, as a result, a deficiency of this mineral may set early signs of hypothyroidism in motion. Bioidentical Thyroid Medication Side Effects
- Iodine (from Kelp and/or potassium-iodide 150 mg) – This trace mineral is essential for the production of thyroid hormones. It can be found in many types of seafood, including fish and seaweed. Iodine is not produced naturally by humans so people rely heavily on supplements and foods to get their daily dose. Thyroid problems can also be caused by a lack of iodine in the body.
- Magnesium (200mg) – Another trace mineral, this one plays a role in assisting energy production and cell metabolism within the body, as well as supporting muscle and nerve health. It is also used to treat problems with blood sugar levels, bringing them back to balance and further putting patients away from risks of diabetes and heart disease.
- Zinc (8mg). – Zinc is a mineral that, along with iodine has been well-known for its importance in the function of the thyroid gland and the synthesis hormones. It helps protect it from future disruptions. The mineral’s large amount can help with bodily immunity, bloodclotting, skin and hair health, as well as improving and maintaining vision and feeling of sight. Without enough zinc to supply the body, it may likely result in the case of hypothyroidism.
- Selenium (200mcg) – Sometimes called a feel-good mineral, selenium is packed with antioxidant properties to help defend the thyroid’s functions against the pesky free radicals that may get in the way of offsetting its hormonal balance. It also supports improving cell metabolism within the body and shows promising results in treating individuals with mental health issues, making them feel happier and more satisfied with their life.
- Copper (0.2mg) – With traces found in body tissues, this mineral is one of the human body’s most necessary nutrients to thrive. Copper is essential for the formation of red blood cells, protecting nerve cells from harmful elements, maintaining the immune system and maintaining the health of the body. Too much copper or too little may impact your overall functions, so the appropriate amount of it is all it takes to keep your body moving.
- Manganese (2mg). – Manganese is essential for all things in life. It strengthens bones and muscles and protects them from minor injuries. It brings potential improvements to sexual health, making it an effective treatment to suppress hormonal mood swings and cramps in women and cognitive health.
- Molybdenum (50mcg) – Molybdenum is slowly gaining traction over the years in the health field for the huge number of benefits it can bring to the human body. On the one hand, it’s been proven to assist in the optimization of the thyroid’s functions. It also helps to prevent the development of cardiovascular diseases.
- L-tyrosine (300mcg) – This non-essential amino acid plays an active role in the production – and conversion – of thyroid hormones produced within the gland. It is naturally produced in the body but can be taken externally as an nootropic supplement. This has been shown to reduce stress levels and sleep deprivation, which results in a more alert cognitive system. Bioidentical Thyroid Medication Side Effects
Extracts of herbs and fruits
- Schisandra powder (240mg). – Schisandra berry extracts are rich in antioxidants, which protect the liver against free radicals. It also positively affects mental health and can improve the body’s energy levels.
- Ashwagandha root powder (200mg) – Native to Asian and African regions, Ashwagandha serves as a natural alternative in treating thyroid problems, along with stress and low blood pressure. That’s because it’s filled with special healing chemicals that can usher in welcoming improvements upon contact with the body. It is said to calm the mind, increase immunity, and balance the thyroid hormone levels.
- Bladderwrack powder 50mg – This is an edible seaweed that can be grown and consumed all over the world. It has been used for years as an organic remedy to moderate digestive problems. It is rich in dietary fiber, which makes it an excellent choice to treat digestive problems, many of which are likely to be related to thyroid problems. It can also speed up healing of skin conditions like eczema and wounds.
- Cayenne pepper powder (30mg). – Cayenne pepper is best known for its contribution to hot-and-spicy food. However, it does more than just burn your throat and tongue. The extract’s unique spice can trigger healing properties that protect your digestive system and stomach from inflammation. It can also help ease symptoms of colds and skin conditions such as psoriasis.
- Kelp (38mg – Kelp is well-known for its salty flavor. It has been proven to be a good source of iodine. This is crucial in maintaining the functions of the thyroid gland. That aside, extracts from this type of seaweed also include a ton of vitamins and minerals, each targeting many other body parts. Vitamin A helps with clearer vision and vitamin K and calcium help to strengthen the bones. Bioidentical Thyroid Medication Side Effects
> > Click Here to Order Now < <
The Benefits of Thyroid Support
- Thyroid Support is loaded with tons of nutrients to help improve the health and function of your thyroid gland.
- You feel as energized as you were when you were younger, thanks to healthy cell metabolism.
- Your immune system is guaranteed extra protection against free radicals and other issues that thyroid problems may cause.
- The use of vitamins, minerals, herbs and other nutrients can improve cognitive function, organ health, bone and skin health, as well as other factors.
- It can even aid in speeding up the weight loss process.
- Thyroid Support capsules can cause little or no side effects. They are made in an FDA-registered facility that follows Good Manufacturing Practices guidelines (GMP).
Thyroid Support: The Cons
- It is not a substitute for prescription drugs and should be taken as such.
- There is no predetermined period in which Thyroid Support may bring results, as these outcomes will significantly vary from person to person.
Thyroid Support has received mostly positive reviews based on limited customer reviews. While many of the reviews from those who have used it admired how it fixed a variety of minor to moderate health concerns, they can agree on one thing: Thyroid Support does what it’s advertised to do, giving them a huge boost in their thyroid health.
Sophie, a reviewer, stated that her doctor reduced her thyroid medication to half after she had Thyroid Support checked her. Evey, another user, was also skeptical about the supplement after she noticed a change in her appetite. After using it for a few weeks, their cravings returned slowly to normal.
Sarah had struggled with weight problems for years until a colleague suggested that the thyroid might be to blame. Thyroid Support was used for a long time and lifestyle changes have helped her to stabilize her weight and make the best of it. She is now happy to recommend the product.
> > Click Here to Order Now < <
Who Should Take Thyroid Support?
Thyroid Support, due to the nature of many of its ingredients discussed in this article, is an ideal option for people who are experiencing symptoms or signs of hypothyroidism. It can also be used by individuals who suffer from symptoms related to hyperthyroidism, the opposite of hypothyroidism. They should be cautious about using it, as excessive vitamin B12 and iodine can worsen the problem. Bioidentical Thyroid Medication Side Effects
Thyroid Support should be generally safe to consume since these capsules’ safe and sanitized manufacturing process reflects their high quality. It should have minimal to no side effects for anyone who plans on using it. Overdoses of the supplement can lead to thyroid disease or cancer.
Prices and where to buy
Stocks of Thyroid Support supplements are available online through the official product website at thyroidsupport.us, VitaPost’s Amazon storefront, and Walmart’s online store. You can also purchase them in person at select retailers. You’ll be pleased to learn that the first website offers special discounts and a subscription option you won’t find anywhere else.
According to the official website, a 60-capsule bottle of Thyroid Support, worth around 30 days, originally costs $23.95. On Amazon, it’s sold at $27, which is about three dollars more expensive than the manufacturer’s SRP (suggested retail price).
If you want to get the most out of your spending, thyroidsupport.us offers users the chance to buy between two multi-bottle packages:
- Two-bottle bundle: $42.96 (originally $47.90, good for 60 days)
- Triple-bottle bundle $64.44 plus one bottle for free (originally $95.80, valid for an additional 120 days).
You may be interested in a subscription option that will allow you to receive Thyroid Support stock directly to your home, without the need to buy them every time. This will guarantee you a 10% discount on any future orders. Bioidentical Thyroid Medication Side Effects
Shipping and Refund Policy
Every purchase of Thyroid Support comes with a shipping fee, the exact amount of which will vary depending on where your address is currently based. If you live within US territory, it will cost as low as $4.95 with USPS’ standard delivery process. For international customers outside the country, you’ll need to pay $9.95 to have your orders fulfilled through either UPS, DHL, or USPS.
VitaPost will refund your thyroid supplement 100%. This is true for all its products. VitaPost also stands behind its product. It knows that its overall quality meets international standards. Should you ever feel unsure or dissatisfied with its performance, VitaPost, under Vita Balance, Inc., will be quick to let you return unopened bottles to its office address – just give the company a call, and it will be ready to assist you. For more details on its contact information, you may check out its official website at www.vitapost.us or through the Thyroid Support website.
> > Click Here to Order Now < <
How has Thyroid Support done in supporting the thyroid and maintaining its functions? The final answer may be up to your discretion, but we believe it’s done a fairly good job! Bioidentical Thyroid Medication Side Effects
Based on the critical reception from the people who used it for a variety of health issues caused by problems within the thyroid, VitaPost Thyroid Support does exactly what it was designed to do – nourish the thyroid with enough nutrients to improve its functions from slowing down – and maybe speeding up as well, but treat it modestly.
We recommend it because it comes from a trusted wellness brand that has a reputation for making affordable supplements that work well for the body. If a cost-effective alternative solution for thyroid problems is what you’re aiming at, then Thyroid Support could be for you!
FAQ Bioidentical Thyroid Medication Side Effects
How do I take the Thyroid Support supplement?
VitaPost recommends taking two capsules per day to ensure guaranteed results. Take note, however, that those outcomes may vary. If you’re still skeptical about its effectiveness, you may always first approach your nearest medical professional for expert advice.
What’s the best way to take Thyroid Support?
Since the flavor of the product’s capsule emits a bitter taste, VitaPost does not recommend you take it on its own. It should be eaten with food or drink, and not alone.
Who should not consume Thyroid Support?
Although it’s implied that anyone can take it, Thyroid Support should not be considered for minors under 18 years, pregnant and breastfeeding individuals, and people with pre-existing or highly maintained medical conditions. If you or your loved one belongs to any of these groups, you may need to consult your doctor before using it.
Do I need a prescription to use Thyroid Support if I suffer from serious thyroid problems?
Thyroid Support can be purchased over-the-counter as a natural dietary supplement. It is not a prescription drug. You can always buy it from the aforementioned stores or suppliers anytime and anywhere.