VitaPost’s new Thyroid Support dietary supplement is attracting attention from people suffering from thyroid problems. It has a wide range of benefits that have a positive effect on their overall health.
The thyroid may be just a part of the human body for most people, but they fail to realize that it carries one of the most important responsibilities in keeping a person alive and kicking. If something ever goes awry with the thyroid, it’s more likely to affect the rest of the body.
What can Thyroid Support do for your thyroid? How does it keep it in top shape? Keep reading til the end to find out!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Leonardo Santos. You can still read our article to get a complete overview of Thyroid support.
Thyroid Support: An Overview Antithyroid Medication In Pregnancy
VitaPost Thyroid Support, a natural dietary supplement, aims to support thyroid health and maintain normal functions. The formula is rich in natural minerals and powerful Ayurvedic herbs and has a high level of vitamin B12. These ingredients are needed to balance the hormones produced in the gland, making it less prone to disease.
Besides bringing positive effects to the thyroid, it also improves your sense of focus, peace of mind, and energy levels to power up the rest of your body. VitaPost, an American-based natural wellness company, is the manufacturer of Thyroid Support.
What’s a Thyroid?
The thyroid is a gland – a miniature version of an organ, if you will – located at the front part of the neck area, covered with the trachea connected to your lungs. If you’re male or masculine-presenting, it’s essentially located below your adam’s apple. It is shaped like a butterfly and produces two hormones (T3 & T4) which are essential for the development of your entire body. They are also crucial in maintaining the momentum of cell metabolism, affecting all the organs in your body and ultimately keeping you alive.
While a normal-functioning thyroid can result in a well-oiled machine of a human body, there are certain instances where the endocrine gland could go wrong: too much secretion of T3 and T4 hormones may cause what is known as hyperthyroidism, where cell metabolism becomes much faster than usual, the heart rate speeds up, and hyperactive digestion can result in diarrhea. On the other hand, too little may cause hypothyroidism, further slowing down your bodily functions, heartbeat, and digestion (resulting in constipation).
Suppose you begin to feel there’s something wrong with some parts of your body, like sore eyes, sudden imbalance of weight, constant tiredness, anxiety, or depression. In that case, there is a chance that it may be directly or indirectly related to thyroid problems.
What Causes Thyroid Problems?
A wide range of possibilities may eventually result in thyroid problems to varying degrees, the most common of which is iodine deficiency. Iodine, a trace mineral, is needed to support the thyroid gland in secreting hormones and cells in converting food into energy. Without it, the thyroid would have to work twice as hard to the point where it either swells or malfunctions, depending on the circumstance.
Nodules are another sign of thyroid problems. They are usually not life-threatening in most cases. However, there may be rare instances when they can become large enough to be felt and seen. There is also the possibility that they could get worse. Hyperthyroidism or excess hormone secretion can often cause thyroid-adjacent lumps.
Thyroid problems can also be caused by autoimmune diseases, which affect the gland in different ways, inflammation from a viral infection and medical treatments such as radiation therapy and medicines. Premeditated generic disorders and cancer are other possible causes. Thyroid issues in pregnant women can also be caused by pregnancy. If left untreated, they may cause miscarriage or premature birth.
How Thyroid Support Works
VitaPost Thyroid Support, like other thyroid supplements, helps restore the hormone balance to normal levels and then provides a rich supply minerals and vitamins. The solution supplies an abundant amount of iodine, which is, as previously mentioned, crucial to the thyroid’s functions. For instance, if you suffer from hypothyroidism, the amount of iodine from Thyroid Support could be all it takes to bring hormone production levels back to normal.
Besides iodine, Thyroid Support is packed with other trace minerals such as zinc and selenium. These are also essential for supporting thyroid hormone levels. You’ll notice a shift in your focus and energy with the help of L-tyrosine and vitamin B12 and the ashwagandha herbal. The metabolism of all living cells is affected by the health and stability of your thyroid.
Benefits of Using Thyroid Support
Thyroid Support capsules can provide many benefits that will benefit your thyroid and your entire body. These include:
- Supporting the sustainable production of thyroid hormones. Those who suffer physically and mentally from thyroid problems may notice feeling less sluggish or anxious, depending on the situation, thanks to the supplement’s strategic blend of ingredients. In addition, their metabolic levels are back in the optimal range, allowing them to be as energetic as before.
- Provides well-balanced energy levels. You won’t feel tired if your energy levels have returned to normal. Thyroid Support and ashwagandha help you to maintain your metabolism and alertness. Of course, you shouldn’t rely on the supplement alone, as a healthy diet and exercise can also aid in keeping up the momentum.
- Enhancing cognitive functions. Your mental sharpness, memory recall and focal clarity will improve significantly if your thyroid functions are in good condition. Thanks to vitamin B12, which has been proven to enhance one’s mood, among other things, you won’t feel as depressed or anxious as before, and you can concentrate on any kind of project you’re committed to without anything that may get in your way.
The Ingredients List
Thyroid Support’s formulaic blend of vitamins, minerals, and other natural extracts sets it apart from other similar brands. Each ingredient has been independently tested and proven to benefit the thyroid gland by third-party labs. Let’s now take a closer look at the benefits these components offer.
Vitamins, Minerals, and Amino Acids
- Vitamin B12 (100mcg) – One of the most important vitamins the human body needs to survive, vitamin B12 bears a special responsibility in the formation of red blood cells, the metabolism of cells, and DNA synthesis. Vitamin B12 also has promising results in slow cognitive functions. It can restore focus and mental clarity to the body. Vitamin B12 does not stay in the body for long, so a low level of vitamin B12 could lead to hypothyroidism. Antithyroid Medication In Pregnancy
- Iodine (from Kelp and/or potassium-iodide 150 mg) – This trace mineral is essential for the production of thyroid hormones. It can be found in many types of seafood, including fish and seaweed. Iodine is not produced naturally by humans so people rely heavily on supplements and foods to get their daily dose. Likewise, the lack of iodine within the body may result in thyroid problems of varying levels.
- Magnesium (200mg – This trace mineral plays a vital role in energy production and cell metabolism. It also supports muscle and nerve health. It is also used to treat problems with blood sugar levels, bringing them back to balance and further putting patients away from risks of diabetes and heart disease.
- Zinc (8mg) – Zinc, like iodine, has been renowned for its significance in the thyroid gland’s functions and the synthesis of its hormones, helping protect it from further disruptions. A sizable amount of the mineral can also contribute to bodily immunity, blood clotting, and the improvement and maintenance of the skin, hair, and sense of vision. Without enough zinc to supply the body, it may likely result in the case of hypothyroidism.
- Selenium (200mcg) – Sometimes called a feel-good mineral, selenium is packed with antioxidant properties to help defend the thyroid’s functions against the pesky free radicals that may get in the way of offsetting its hormonal balance. It is also known to improve cell metabolism and make people happier and more content with their lives.
- Copper (0.2mg). – This mineral can be found in the body’s tissues and is essential for human survival. It plays an important role in forming red blood cells, safeguarding nerve cells against harmful elements and other factors, and maintaining the immune system, among other things. Copper intake can have an impact on your body’s overall function. You should only consume the right amount.
- Manganese (2mg) – In all aspects of life, from the earth’s crust down to within your body, manganese strengthens your bones and muscle tissues to be strong and immune from minor damage. It brings potential improvements to sexual health, making it an effective treatment to suppress hormonal mood swings and cramps in women and cognitive health.
- Molybdenum (50mcg) – Molybdenum is slowly gaining traction over the years in the health field for the huge number of benefits it can bring to the human body. On the one hand, it’s been proven to assist in the optimization of the thyroid’s functions. It also helps to prevent the development of cardiovascular diseases.
- L-tyrosine (30mcg)- This non-essential amino acids plays an active part in the creation and conversion of thyroid hormones within the gland. Although it is naturally produced within the body, it can also be taken externally as a nootropic supplement – it’s been proven to help reduce constant stress and sleep deprivation in exchange for a more alert cognitive system. Antithyroid Medication In Pregnancy
Herb and Fruit Extracts
- Schisandra powder (240mg). – Schisandra berry extracts are rich in antioxidants, which protect the liver against free radicals. It also positively affects mental health and can improve the body’s energy levels.
- Ashwagandha root powder (200mg) – Native to Asian and African regions, Ashwagandha serves as a natural alternative in treating thyroid problems, along with stress and low blood pressure. That’s because it’s filled with special healing chemicals that can usher in welcoming improvements upon contact with the body. It claims to soothe the brain from further worries, improve the immune system, and fix the offset balance of thyroid hormone levels.
- Bladderwrack powder (50mg) – A type of edible seaweed grown and eaten worldwide, bladderwrack has been used for many years as an organic solution to a wide range of moderate digestive issues. Scientists have discovered that it contains rich dietary fiber content, making it an ideal choice for treating problems within the digestive system, most of which may be linked to thyroid issues. It can also speed up healing of skin conditions like eczema and wounds.
- Cayenne pepper powder (30mg) – Best known for its contributions to the hot-and-spicy foods category, cayenne pepper does more than just burn up your tongue and throat. The extract’s unique spice can trigger healing properties that protect your digestive system and stomach from inflammation. It can also help ease symptoms of colds and skin conditions such as psoriasis.
- Kelp (38mg – Kelp is well-known for its salty flavor. It has been proven to be a good source of iodine. This is crucial in maintaining the functions of the thyroid gland. That aside, extracts from this type of seaweed also include a ton of vitamins and minerals, each targeting many other body parts. Vitamin A helps with clearer vision and vitamin K and calcium help to strengthen the bones. Antithyroid Medication In Pregnancy
The Pros of Using Thyroid Support
- Thyroid Support abounds with tons of nourishing elements to improve your thyroid gland and its hormone levels.
- Healthy cell metabolism means that you feel just as energetic as when you were younger.
- You have extra protection from free radicals and other problems that thyroid problems can cause to your immune system.
- The formulation of herbs, vitamins, and minerals aids in the improvement of cognitive functions, organ health, bone health, and skin health, among other factors.
- It can even aid in speeding up the weight loss process.
- Thyroid Support capsules can cause little or no side effects. They are made in an FDA-registered facility that follows Good Manufacturing Practices guidelines (GMP).
Thyroid Support: The Cons
- Being a natural supplement, it should not be used as a total replacement for a medical prescription drug, as advised by the doctor.
- Thyroid Support results are not predetermined. They can be achieved over a period of time, but they will vary greatly from one person to the next.
Based on the limited customer reviews about Thyroid Support, the reception around the product has been mostly positive. Many of the positive reviews about Thyroid Support were positive. They appreciated how it addressed minor to moderate health issues. However, there is one thing they can all agree on: Thyroid support does exactly what it says. It gives them a significant boost to their thyroid health.
One reviewer, Sophie, said that her doctor had reduced the number of thyroid medications to half upon check-up thanks to Thyroid Support. Evey, another user, was also skeptical about the supplement after she noticed a change in her appetite. After using it for a few weeks, their cravings returned slowly to normal.
Sarah had struggled with weight problems for years until a colleague suggested that the thyroid might be to blame. After a generously long period of using Thyroid Support and a lifestyle change, her weight and mood have stabilized, and she has never been happier in recommending the product.
Who Should Take Thyroid Support?
Given the nature of most of its ingredients covered in the article, Thyroid Support is an ideal solution for those experiencing the signs or symptoms of hypothyroidism or the slowing down of the thyroid gland’s functions. It can also be used by individuals who suffer from symptoms related to hyperthyroidism, the opposite of hypothyroidism. They should be cautious about using it, as excessive vitamin B12 and iodine can worsen the problem. Antithyroid Medication In Pregnancy
Thyroid Support should be generally safe to consume since these capsules’ safe and sanitized manufacturing process reflects their high quality. It should have minimal to no side effects for anyone who plans on using it. Overdoses of the supplement can lead to thyroid disease or cancer.
Prices and where to buy
Thyroid Support Supplements are available online at the official website thyroidsupport.us, VitaPost’s Amazon storefront and Walmart’s online shop. They are also available for physical purchase through select retailers. If you wish to buy from the first website, you’ll be surprised to know that it offers sweet exclusive discount deals and a subscription option that you won’t usually get anywhere else!
According to the official website, a 60-capsule bottle of Thyroid Support, worth around 30 days, originally costs $23.95. On Amazon, it’s sold at $27, which is about three dollars more expensive than the manufacturer’s SRP (suggested retail price).
Thyroidsupport.us allows users to choose from two multi-bottle package options to maximize their spending.
- Two-bottle bundle: $42.96 (originally $47.90, good for 60 days)
- Three-bottle bundle: $64.44 PLUS one free bottle (originally $95.80, good for an extra 120 days)
If you’re looking for an option to have Thyroid Support stocks delivered straight to your door periodically without having to purchase them all the time, you may choose to subscribe upon checkout – with it, you’re guaranteed to save 10% off on future orders. Antithyroid Medication In Pregnancy
Shipping and Refund Policy
Every purchase of Thyroid Support comes with a shipping fee, the exact amount of which will vary depending on where your address is currently based. If you live within US territory, it will cost as low as $4.95 with USPS’ standard delivery process. For international customers outside the country, you’ll need to pay $9.95 to have your orders fulfilled through either UPS, DHL, or USPS.
As for refunds, VitaPost stands by its thyroid supplement 100%, as with all of its other products, knowing that the overall quality of it matches universal standards. Vita Balance, Inc. will allow you to return any unopened bottles to VitaPost if you are ever dissatisfied or unsure about its performance. Just give VitaPost a call and they will be happy to help. You can find more information on the company’s contact information at www.vitapost.us, or visit the Thyroid Support website.
How well has Thyroid Support been doing in supporting the thyroid and keeping its functions in perfect shape so far? We believe that Thyroid Support has done a good job so far. Antithyroid Medication In Pregnancy
VitaPost Thyroid Support has received a positive response from people who have used it to treat a range of health problems caused by thyroid issues. It provides enough nutrients to nourish the thyroid and improve its function.
We recommend it because it comes from a trusted wellness brand that has a reputation for making affordable supplements that work well for the body. If a cost-effective alternative solution for thyroid problems is what you’re aiming at, then Thyroid Support could be for you!
FAQ Antithyroid Medication In Pregnancy
How can I take the Thyroid Support Supplement?
VitaPost recommends taking two capsules per day to ensure guaranteed results. Take note, however, that those outcomes may vary. You can always seek advice from your closest medical professional if you are still skeptical about the effectiveness of it.
How can I get thyroid support?
Since the flavor of the product’s capsule emits a bitter taste, VitaPost does not recommend you take it on its own. Instead, it should ideally be consumed along with your food and/or drink during or after every meal.
Who should not consume Thyroid Support?
Although it’s implied that anyone can take it, Thyroid Support should not be considered for minors under 18 years, pregnant and breastfeeding individuals, and people with pre-existing or highly maintained medical conditions. You or your loved one may be a member of any of these groups and you should consult your doctor before you use it.
Do I need a prescription to use Thyroid Support if I suffer from serious thyroid problems?
Thyroid Support can be purchased over-the-counter as a natural dietary supplement. It is not a prescription drug. It can be purchased at any of the above-mentioned stores or suppliers, anytime and anywhere.